Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you guys go rashing like 'he.. he.. he.. (and i don't mean that you laugh but rather sprinkle names like salt)' i need you to think of what he showed:

Whitebeard with full (damaged body) power didn't take him out, he had NOTHING after that and could still fight against all those commanders PLUS Crocodile (though he's not much with that amount of strong people adding him would make a big difference for any other person) and still not lose!

He got a supriseshot of Marco AND Vista WITH HAKI and still not a single #$/^& was given

This all was BEFORE timeskip, how strong could he be now?

By the way when telling who could defeat them tell me which difficulty, also include people like Weevil, just tell what you THINK even if some hyped people are featless

Because of Creepy Stalker's lame reply (thanks that you replied though bro) I've added the names I'd like to know the difficulty of.

PRIME for the people like the first few who have known better days

Whitebeard
Roger
Garp
Shiki
Sengoku
Jack
Cracker
BlackBeard
Big Mom
Shanks
Kaido
Dragon
Weevil
Mihawk
Fujitora
Kizaru

Bonus: Current Luffy, Sabo and Zoro together

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically anyone who is yonko tier and not dying of unspecified diseases and being impaled.

[EDIT] Alright then, here's how I see the fights going:
Whitebeard stomps him, like in Marineford, only without WB suffering a heart attack in the middle of the fight.

Roger ... ? No idea. I would have said he wins, but my opinions of his strength changed severely when we found out he stole the Poneglyphs from Big Mom, implying he wasn't the unrivaled ultra-badass we were lead to believe.

Garp: Leaning towards Akainu for this one. Garp is Badass, but Akainu is also Badass.

Shiki: Never seen Strong World, I have no idea what he's capable of.

Sengoku: Again, leaning towards Akainu.

Jack: Roast Mammoth, anyone?

Cracker: A waste of perfectly good biscuits.

Blackbeard: ... ? No idea. Right now, I'm sure Akainu would demolish him, but Blackbeard is definately not to be written off like that.

Big Mom/Kaido/Shanks: If any Marine could take down a Yonkou 1v1, there wouldn't still be Yonkou.

Dragon: ... ? No idea what Dragon is capable of.

Weevil: I'm the guy who says Weevil is the one who scarred Kaido, I'm probably overrating him as hell when I say I could see him beating Akainu.

Mihawk: Akainu once touched a sword, that makes him a swordsman and weaker than Mihawk by default. Probably not.

Fujitora/Kizaru: Akainu should be slightly stronger than them.

Luffy, Sabo and Zoro: Not yet.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think anyone in OP can consistently take him out, it would be extreme dif (either way) for any top tier who can take him on (basically admirals+garp+sengoku (idk about kong or gorosei yet), the yonko+roger and dragon; after these than we have mihawk and rayleigh, they could prob put up a good fight but imo fall a bit short)

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol umm no one in the OP verse not even rodger can just beat akainu ... he has a fair chance against anyone tbh

also ppl giving the benifit to the doubt to bb ummm no home boy ran away from him and this is after attaining the gura gura

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two years ago. A complete null-factor now.
Still a thing

U cannot just become some Haki master in two years

At best logically he should be luffy level and that's with a teacher of the dark kings caliber

Two years ago akainu blocked both Marco and vista Haki at the same time :|

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before you guys go rashing like 'he.. he.. he.. (and i don't mean that you laugh but rather sprinkle names like salt)' i need you to think of what he showed:

Whitebeard with full (damaged body) power didn't take him out, he had NOTHING after that and could still fight against all those commanders PLUS Crocodile (though he's not much with that amount of strong people adding him would make a big difference for any other person) and still not lose!

He got a supriseshot of Marco AND Vista WITH HAKI and still not a single #$/^& was given

This all was BEFORE timeskip, how strong could he be now?

By the way when telling who could defeat them tell me which difficulty, also include people like Weevil, just tell what you THINK even if some hyped people are featless

Because of Creepy Stalker's lame reply (thanks that you replied though bro) I've added the names I'd like to know the difficulty of.

PRIME for the people like the first few who have known better days

Whitebeard
Roger
Garp
Shiki
Sengoku

Jack
Cracker
BlackBeard
Big Mom
Shanks
Kaido

Dragon
Weevil
Mihawk(high dif)
Fujitora(could tie)
Kizaru (tie)

Bonus: Current Luffy, Sabo and Zoro together
The ones in bold have a low to moderate difficulty in their prime and the ones underlined have a mid to high diff chance depending on the circumstances.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still a thing

U cannot just become some Haki master in two years

At best logically he should be luffy level and that's with a teacher of the dark kings caliber

Two years ago akainu blocked both Marco and vista Haki at the same time :|
You got it wrong. I hate Teach but Teach is no slouch, he's a coward. That's why he ran from Akainu at Baltigo, that's why he waited until WB was near dead. BB was able to scar Shanks and since Shanks said to WB "It was one of yours" it sounds like it happened while he was still a WB Pirate and that was before he had the YYnM.

Also Teach knew about Haki when he met Luffy back at Mock Town so he's had quite the time to learn Haki and probably had it back then even despite having never shown it(Hey Riker I bet you give Teach the benefit of the doubt despite having no showings huh? How come Ace gets different treatment?). Teach was a WB commander and it just doesn't make much sense why a Yonkou commander wouldn't have Haki if VA's do.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
My gut tells me he's the second strongest character atm, right after Kaido, since Oda made that Pirate King comment. From that prime list, I'd probably add Whitebeard and Roger, based on the hype of their Prime.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good for you, your opinion doesn't matter. I already how a half dead old dying WhiteBeard dealt with Akainu so that's all I need to rule over whatever stupid high difficulty speculation that gets thrown at me.

Whitebeard left Akainu unconscious and ever since then he avoided Whitebeard.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol

You must be registered for see images

Don't bother XD there used to be threads like "can roger or wb defeat the 3 admirals 1v3" and according to some the MF war was "extremely close" and "a Yonko crew can nearly take out the marines"

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[/spoiler]

Don't bother XD there used to be threads like "can roger or wb defeat the 3 admirals 1v3" and according to some the MF war was "extremely close" and "a Yonko crew can nearly take out the marines"
lol Near death and dying.

And he dealt with Akainu by knocking him the hell out and burying him underground.

I expected you to know this as well, if you want to be a complete retarded like Riker and post the scan of that one hit Akainu had before Whitebeard beat the life shit out of him, then be my guess because I'll start ignoring your post too. You should know better then to entertain that idiot. I also don't believe that Rogers can beat 3 admirals without any kind of ancient weapon or help.

Reactions: zamki

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And he dealt with Akainu by knocking him the hell out and burying him underground.

I expected you to know this as well, if you want to be a complete retarded like Riker and post the scan of that one hit Akainu had before Whitebeard beat the life shit out of him, then be my guess because I'll start ignoring your post too. You should know better then to entertain that idiot. I also don't believe that Rogers can beat 3 admirals without any kind of ancient weapon or help.
if you wanna ignore someone who thinks differently that's your thing and I couldn't care less, id actually take anything you say even less seriously now that i know what you are like

did you forget what it took for WB to do what you posted? it took Aces death, a classic manga powerup moment

and did you forget what happened to Akainu after? he drove back all the WB commanders and all the pirates, they fled like little babies, idk about u bot to me that is a far cry from a victory on WBs part

feel free to ignore me :) sure says a lot about what kind of person you are, people with any kind of brain usually welcome different opinions, intolerant people prefer to push the shut up button and live in ignorance

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

If Akainu was "knocked the hell out" how did he avoid falling into the water at the bottom of the cavern?

Gotta love how you ignore the fact that Whitebeard hit Akainu with a sneak attack, which would never happen in a 1 vs 1, and that it wasn't even enough to defeat Akainu.

if you wanna ignore someone who thinks differently that's your thing and I couldn't care less, id actually take anything you say even less seriously now that i know what you are like

did you forget what it took for WB to do what you posted? it took Aces death, a classic manga powerup moment

and did you forget what happened to Akainu after? he drove back all the WB commanders and all the pirates, they fled like little babies, idk about u bot to me that is a far cry from a victory on WBs part

feel free to ignore me :) sure says a lot about what kind of person you are, people with any kind of brain usually welcome different opinions, intolerant people prefer to push the shut up button and live in ignorance
He's just gonna do what he does to everyone that blatantly proves him wrong and add you to his ignore list.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So PIS is your excuse now? That's your weak ass retort? There's no such thing as a fanfic "classic manga powerup" when the 72 year old dying man was said to be a lot more powerful than he is right now.
At his dying old state he was able to disfigure the island seaboard with one pull and you find him dropping a single man more impossible than that?
Unbelievable.

You act like this is beyond Yonkou level. He ran away from whitebeard only to fight to fight WB commanders that didn't have haki and all of a sudden that became an impressive feat. Even Crocodile can do something so easy.

The only thing I give him is fighting Marco and Vista, because they were the only ones with Haki. And even then he couldn't even defeat them.
I want you to reread everything you post and see how dumb the whole thing really sounds. Just because I choose to ignore stupid doesn't mean i live a life of ignorance, it means I choose to be wiser than the clown next to me.