Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I know, he kinda proves my point:)

Pica can disfigure an island easily, Pica>>Akainu ;)
Pica never disfigured an island and according to your logic Akainu's body>>A whole island. Funny
The fact that Akainu had to wait for WB to fall sick on his knees spitting blood just to attack him in the chest is pathetic and worse than a blind-side attack.
You must be registered for see images

Let's not forget that WB ignored him the whole time and was focused on bigger threats like Garp.

The moment WB decided to dignify him with any attention, he takes him out in two hits in his weakest state ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: LBeezy

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Pica never disfigured an island and according to your logic Akainu's body>>A whole island. Funny
The fact that Akainu had to wait for WB to fall sick on his knees spitting blood just to attack him in the chest is pathetic and worse than a blind-side attack.

Let's not forget that WB ignored him the whole time and was focused on bigger threats like Garp.

The moment WB decided to dignify him with any attention, he takes him out in two hits in his weakest state ever.
lmaoooo did this man say Akainu is pathetic for waiting until Whitebeard was sick and having a heart attack to attack, and then immediately post a page of Akainu attacking Whitebeard while his physical condition was still on point?

Also, Whitebeard was more than likely just mulling over the fact that Garp was knocking down someone who was going to help his grandson. Convenient that you ignored that right before that, Garp punched Marco(which is why Whitebeard even looked over there in the first place).

And oh, would you look at that, he also skipped over the page where Whitebeard says this about Garp.

Last edited:

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nobody

he is the strongest character in one piece, the man who essentially killed whitebeard
oda even said he could be pirate king in just one year if he wanted too

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nobody

he is the strongest character in one piece, the man who essentially killed whitebeard
oda even said he could be pirate king in just one year if he wanted too
Lmao @ "nobody"..

So you're saying Akainu > Kaido or Shanks?

Oh and that is still something that hasn't been cleared up though.. would it be Akainu from the story that we know, with all of his resources from the WG/Marines? Or would it be a version of Akainu starting off from a random island in East Blue like Luffy?

My guess is the former.. and with that being said, it wouldn't be much of a feat.. Kizaru or Kuzan would relatively be able to pull it off as well then..

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao @ "nobody"..

Oh and that is still something that hasn't been cleared up though.. would it be Akainu from the story that we know, with all of his resources from the WG/Marines? Or would it be a version of Akainu starting off from a random island in East Blue like Luffy?

My guess is the former.. and with that being said, it wouldn't be much of a feat.. Kizaru or Kuzan would relatively be able to pull it off as well then..
of course akainu> kaido and shanks

thats all speculation
i see no reasons why akainu would have marine backing when he is a pirate in this scenario
you just swap luffy with akainu and because of his beastly strength and cunning he would be able to find one piece in one year

it would be so funny to see akainu in luffys place tbh
alvida attacks akainu, gets melted alive
zoro asks to join akainu, gets melted alive too and so on

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course akainu> kaido and shanks
It's nice when kids have dreams. :)

thats all speculation
i see no reasons why akainu would have marine backing when he is a pirate in this scenario
you just swap luffy with akainu and because of his beastly strength and cunning he would be able to find one piece in one year
But that's not what Oda said.. hence the problem here..

it would be so funny to see akainu in luffys place tbh
alvida attacks akainu, gets melted alive
zoro asks to join akainu, gets melted alive too and so on
That would be funny to see! Lol

Oh and, Zoro didn't ask Luffy if he could join him.. it was Luffy's idea.. but yeah...

Kaido > Akainu

Shanks > Akainu

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's nice when kids have dreams. :)

But that's not what Oda said.. hence the problem here..

That would be funny to see! Lol

Oh and, Zoro didn't ask Luffy if he could join him.. it was Luffy's idea.. but yeah...

Kaido > Akainu

Shanks > Akainu
whats so childish about thinking that

akainu is set up to the FV, the man who killed ace and left a brutal scar on the luffy the main character
he will obviously be above kaido who will be dealt with before him

that is essentially what oda said. he said if akainu was MC he would be pirate king in one year
who is the MC? luffy. its simple really oda is saying if u swap him with luffy akainu would basically rape his way through the grand line and be pirate kingu in no time flat

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Lmao @ "nobody"..

Considering that Oda said Akainu is "strong enough" for it, he more than likely meant the latter.

Reactions: babaGAReeb

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said he'd become Pirate King in a year iirc. Wouldn't make sense for him to be PK with the backing of the Marines.
No, I completely agree.. it wouldn't make sense at all for him to have the WG/Marines helping him, if that is in fact what Oda had said.

I thought he said something like "it would only take him a year to find the One Piece"... so that's where my confusion came from.
My bad.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say Red hair Shanks beats him, and I say this because he refused to fight Shanks when shanks showed up at marineford, pretty much the yonkou level guys.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Roger and Newgate(prime)
- Yonko(from past, future and present)
- Same tier-level individuals
- Admirals(from past, future and present)

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See, this don't even clear it up. "I could end One Piece in a year" just makes it all the more vaguer.
Meaning that someone as strong as akainu doesn't have much room for improvement and main characters need to improve a lot otherwise the story would reach its conclusion soon. He already mentioned that Kaido is the strongest this statement is in no way saying that akainu is the strongest of them all.