Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What strategy feats does tobirama have?
He was a kage, a sensor, and created one of the most diabolical jutsus ever, as well as pioneered a few more, he was smart enough to know they wouldn’tve gotten away with more casualties if he didn’t take the fall, the manga portrays him as very intelligent. Plus I mean... i really couldn’t think of many others, people lol

Reactions: Sagebee

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think itachi has strategy feats either
Hmm, I guess we’re gonna ignore a whole manga of portrayal of a superior intellect and intelligence from itachi? Did he not fight sasuke to lose only after taking oro from him?

Did he not immediately go to the source of the edo tensei?

Did he not orchestrate damn near ever interaction he has since introduction?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, I guess we’re gonna ignore a whole manga of portrayal of a superior intellect and intelligence from itachi? Did he not fight sasuke to lose only after taking oro from him?

Did he not immediately go to the source of the edo tensei?

Did he not orchestrate damn near ever interaction he has since introduction?
I'm talking shown feats not just saying he's intelligent what has he shown in battles to put him up there

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea naruto has greater shown feats than tobirama and itachi if you disagree list the feats
I do disagree, narutos greatest tactical feats involve clones, I don’t know why clone feints only give naruto a tactical advantage when itachi clowned him, kakashi, Asuma, kurenai, Gai , kabuto, and who else with..... wait for it... clone feints.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do disagree, narutos greatest tactical feats involve clones, I don’t know why clone feints only give naruto a tactical advantage when itachi clowned him, kakashi, Asuma, kurenai, Gai , kabuto, and who else with..... wait for it... clone feints.
Well it's clone transformation faints but you can't down play the creativity of it that's wht he usually beats stronger opponent's with it because he thinks unconventionally.

Also gotten might need to be on my list I think he was the one to figure out how to beat juubi obito