KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think you get what I'm saying I'm not denying his genius or questioning his intellect so if your saying we should assume he's a strategy genius Sewell run okay but you can't deny his fighting style just consists of various sharing spams and ability asspulls
We can argue this all day, as itachis fighting style is way more tactical than narutos, regardless of whether it’s ms spam or not, but we don’t need to do that as I can end this right now

Read the bold aloud but switch out sharingan for kage bunshin and your literally talking about naruto, except for some reason it’s ok in that case right? THATS my point.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We can argue this all day, as itachis fighting style is way more tactical than narutos, regardless of whether it’s ms spam or not, but we don’t need to do that as I can end this right now

Read the bold aloud but switch out sharingan for kage bunshin and your literally talking about naruto, except for some reason it’s ok in that case right? THATS my point.
Ehh I disagree because even with the kage spams you literally see him actively strategizing while itachi usually one shots everyone where strategy isn't required. But if you think he has his merits then respectfully agree to disagree.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I don't see the strategy in that especially when his fighting style consists of ms spam.

Also what ab stand for?
He didn't use his MS(objectively) once in that scenario of contesting strategies lmao

Nor does His strategy "spam" MS lol it's a known fact he uses it sparingly due to impending blindness I mean tbh he really only used it to push Sasuke & force out & fk over Oro again and to punk kakashit upon debut.

AB:Anime Base

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh I disagree because even with the kage spams you literally see him actively strategizing while itachi usually one shots everyone where strategy isn't required. But if you think he has his merits then respectfully agree to disagree.
He has to get people in a position to be genjutsud to begin with. To end a fight while barely throwing a punch requires a strategy from the get go. To check on konoha while fending off 3 of their higher ups without killing any of them while keeping up appearances requires strategy for that battle.

The reason you see naruto strategize is 2 fold. 1. He’s the main. 2. He needs to mid battle because he rushed in to begin with. This is the case 95% of the time.

Wouldn’t you say the strategy that works from beginning to end, with the least casualties, without much changing, was the better strategy regardless of flashy ness or being boring subjectively?
But your right; I’m down to respectfully disagree

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't use his MS(objectively) once in that scenario of contesting strategies lmao

Nor does His strategy "spam" MS lol it's a known fact he uses it sparingly due to impending blindness I mean tbh he really only used it to push Sasuke & force out & fk over Oro again and to punk kakashit upon debut.

What's the example the crow thing for one he surprised him and I don't see how having him eat a crow is strategic.

And ehh I don't see itachi using it sparingly or being afraid of ms effects actually he was trying to die.

He has to get people in a position to be genjutsud to begin with. To end a fight while barely throwing a punch requires a strategy from the get go. To check on konoha while fending off 3 of their higher ups without killing any of them while keeping up appearances requires strategy for that battle.

The reason you see naruto strategize is 2 fold. 1. He’s the main. 2. He needs to mid battle because he rushed in to begin with. This is the case 95% of the time.

Wouldn’t you say the strategy that works from beginning to end, with the least casualties, without much changing, was the better strategy regardless of flashy ness or being boring subjectively?
But your right; I’m down to respectfully disagree
Well if you can end a battle as quickly as possible it shows how skill and strategy parallel each other. So being able to easily get his targets I give him his credit for that but I put it like this let say I'm considerably a bigger build than you about how many strategy points would you give me if I hit you and knocked you out.

What I'm trying to say is getting your hit off gets you points but if all you need is to get them in your range sight and you can easily take them down based on the ability you were born with then you don't get too much credit.

I'm not saying itachi isn't strategic or if you asked me if Naruto and itachi faced off who I would put my bets on I'm just talking what's shown and not stats.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you can end a battle as quickly as possible it shows how skill and strategy parallel each other. So being able to easily get his targets I give him his credit for that but I put it like this let say I'm considerably a bigger build than you about how many strategy points would you give me if I hit you and knocked you out.

What I'm trying to say is getting your hit off gets you points but if all you need is to get them in your range sight and you can easily take them down based on the ability you were born with then you don't get too much credit.

I'm not saying itachi isn't strategic or if you asked me if Naruto and itachi faced off who I would put my bets on I'm just talking what's shown and not stats.
How many strategy points get knocked off if you can unnaturally make a million clones and I can’t?

Itachi and naruto have faced off, youd of lost your lunch

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What's your beef with Kakashi? Also, this is the first time I ever seen you comment so much.

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the example the crow thing for one he surprised him and I don't see how having him eat a crow is strategic.

And ehh I don't see itachi using it sparingly or being afraid of ms effects actually he was trying to die.
That whole scenario involved strategy...
Already stated and is evident it takes strategy to pull off mouth raping someone when you're supposed to be fighting a battle against 4 opponents. He strategically turned a 4v1 into 1v1 forcing chiyo & Sakura to pour chakra into Naruto when it normally takes one person to break genjutsu..
He heard the "enemy" was near, pulled up to chat & secure the bag (Sasuke's future with a crow) which he did and left with a smile.

You're trolling & it's boring... You're not some idiot child new to the story so this is my last reply.

Itachi was never trying to die or else the strategically impaired character (s) you like would have killed him or subdued him...

Just "agree to disagree" since you're going to keep denying Itachi's skillful & strategical ability LMFAO

Y

What's your beef with Kakashi? Also, this is the first time I ever seen you comment so much.
He broke my heart lol
He got soooooomuch hype when show/manga started just to be soloed by zabuza and needing saving from Sasuke/Naruto. Then he got rekt & put on bed rest in front of the jounin squad when I thought he'd slay. His best feats a handout. Also my boy Solo loves him and shits on my guy.. he not a bitch or trash imo but **** kakashit lol
I been around since '09 but wasn't trying to catch open reg' until '14. Don't post often except when I do but usually checking NB forums when bored.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was a kage, a sensor, and created one of the most diabolical jutsus ever, as well as pioneered a few more, he was smart enough to know they wouldn’tve gotten away with more casualties if he didn’t take the fall, the manga portrays him as very intelligent. Plus I mean... i really couldn’t think of many others, people lol
Nothing mentioned is a strategy feat. Your just assuming he was a good strategist based off of those things

1. Itachi
2. Shikamaru
3. Kakashi
4. Sasuke
5. Gaara

You really put Naruto instead of Sasuke, Sakura, Haku, Shikamaru, Kabuto, & Kidomaru. All of whom have greater intelligence feats. Need i go into detail?
Haku and sakura are damn near retarded, they have zero strategy feats, and a whole list of anti feats

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haku and sakura are damn near retarded, they have zero strategy feats, and a whole list of anti feats
Haku analyzed Kakashi's battle with Zabuza and accurately deduced everything he did on top of fooling him into thinking he wasn't on Zabuza's side. Sakura pulled an above Shikamaru level feat against Sasori by figuring out where his puppets will move by watching his fingers movements. Shikamaru did similar against Tayuya with less objects to watch out for. She was also the first one to figure out how Kamui works. Which took Kakashi 4 encounters despite having Kamui himself.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi, Saskey, Wakashi and Madara are obvious... but Sakura is top 5 and this needs a explaining

1. She work out Sasori attack patterns just from view his fingers...
2. She create counter for Sasori poison via antidote...Something Sasori admit even he would be unable to do
3. She work out Pain ability when Shikamaru struggle...
4. She devised plot to put a bunch of jonin-level nin to sleep with her KO gas and did...
5. First person to work out tobidara ability

thx 4 reading :)

Last edited: