KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's clone transformation faints but you can't down play the creativity of it that's wht he usually beats stronger opponent's with it because he thinks unconventionally.

Also gotten might need to be on my list I think he was the one to figure out how to beat juubi obito
So then why downplay them for itachi?(clone feints)

Reactions: salamander uchiha

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What intricate strategy has itachi come up with even with clones?
So let me understand you right. Clone feint to clone feint narutos is better? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Kakashi and itachi are able to use clone feints without resorting to spamming clones quite successfully. What “intricate” strategy has naruto used other than spamming em for confusion?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you really asking captain salty why he'd downplay Itachi, an Uchiha?

@Sagebee Naruto's clone faints are only possible because of Kurama enhancements. Spam is his signature go to strategy, lest we forget.
Wasn't he denying that Uchiha have large reserves of chakra? I wanted to post this page but couldn't because the site was migrating. Now the thread has been deleted.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't he denying that Uchiha have large reserves of chakra? I wanted to post this page but couldn't because the site was migrating. Now the thread has been deleted.

No I didn't speak on uchiha reserves on that thread

So let me understand you right. Clone feint to clone feint narutos is better? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Kakashi and itachi are able to use clone feints without resorting to spamming clones quite successfully. What “intricate” strategy has naruto used other than spamming em for confusion?
Turning them to rocks for surprise attack

You can say that isn't intricate but what strategy feats does itachi even have to compare

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Turning them to rocks for surprise attack

You can say that isn't intricate but what strategy feats does itachi even have to compare
Clone feinting people to confuse them, literally the same shit. Catching oro and deidara off base like that? Making Tom foolery of the villages highest ranking nin outside of the kage while barely throwing a punch? None of that takes smart thinking and good tactics? But naruto, he’s a genius right? I concede against such a strrooong argument

Btw, using sm to make the raikage stab himself is more clever than anything he’s ever done with his clones

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Clone feinting people to confuse them, literally the same shit. Catching oro and deidara off base like that? Making Tom foolery of the villages highest ranking nin outside of the kage while barely throwing a punch? None of that takes smart thinking and good tactics? But naruto, he’s a genius right? I concede against such a strrooong argument

Btw, using sm to make the raikage stab himself is more clever than anything he’s ever done with his clones
Maybe clone spams can go along way but your not getting what I'm saying I'm not saying,narutos some uber smart tactical he just has the better shown feats

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe clone spams can go along way but your not getting what I'm saying I'm not saying,narutos some uber smart tactical he just has the better shown feats
That’s the thing, itachi is hailed as Uber smart in battle, that’s why he has his rep, that’s why he makes fools of people when they encounter him.

I’ll ask you this, where was narutos better tactics when they run into each other a couple times

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s the thing, itachi is hailed as Uber smart in battle, that’s why he has his rep, that’s why he makes fools of people when they encounter him.

I’ll ask you this, where was narutos better tactics when they run into each other a couple times
You but down narutos feat as clone spams but narutos is sharingan spams he's a genius for sure but what we see is him just relying on his uber strong ms abilities

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea naruto has greater shown feats than tobirama and itachi if you disagree list the feats
You're trolling hardcore for AB LMAO

Naruto couldn't even avoid getting mouth raped while jumping a 30% clone of m'Lord Crow.

OT: Itachi Sama number one no contest or close second runner up

Madara
Sasuke
Tobirama
Oro

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does that have to do with strategy that's skill and ability
I think your confusing shit here. A persons tactical abilities and strategies aren’t just made plans. The way people fight in general show their general tactics and strategies. Naruto for the most part is a run in there without a plan and let his massive numbers do the talking kind of person by default

Very few people if any in the nv have the luxury of recklessness like naruto does

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think your confusing shit here. A persons tactical abilities and strategies aren’t just made plans. The way people fight in general show their general tactics and strategies. Naruto for the most part is a run in there without a plan and let his massive numbers do the talking kind of person by default

Very few people if any in the nv have the luxury of recklessness like naruto does
Actually part 1 Naruto was more run in first think second but part 2 Naruto was much more thoughtful from beginning to end of battles.

And fighting skill can show strategic intellect but for one that's on a small scale of a fight and even then I can't think of those moments for itachi.

So it's not the case for him it was simple spamming of his hax abilities?

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does that have to do with strategy that's skill and ability
Everything.
Need skill and ability to strategize & effectively at that.

He(Naruto & co) had a strategy that was shat on by a real strategist who wasn't using His full skill/ability in order to have a lil chat while multiple ninja attempt to subdue/kill him.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually part 1 Naruto was more run in first think second but part 2 Naruto was much more thoughtful from beginning to end of battles.

And fighting skill can show strategic intellect but for one that's on a small scale of a fight and even then I can't think of those moments for itachi.

So it's not the case for him it was simple spamming of his hax abilities?
No, that’s not what I said, naruto was run n gun the entire series until the Kakuzu fight. Even then his most notable moments are pain, edo raikage, and kaguya(although kaguya was straight up spam tactics, but it was kaguya). His ability to spam his kg is the only reason he learned to fight like that in the first place(bar sm non clone feats of course)

I’m not saying naruto doesn’t belong on your list. I’m saying to think naruto belongs on yours with your justifications but itachi not being ok on someone else’s just seems bias
Itachi was written as a genius on the battlefield, there’s no such thing as a genius fighter who doesn’t have superior tactics, they go hand in hand.

Ex. Sasuke is also a fighting genius, imo he’s usually not as raw powerful as naruto, but boy oh boy does he finesse th living shit out of him when they fight. How he moves , where he places himself, these are tactics dude just as much as shikas planning is strategy

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, that’s not what I said, naruto was run n gun the entire series until the Kakuzu fight. Even then his most notable moments are pain, edo raikage, and kaguya(although kaguya was straight up spam tactics, but it was kaguya). His ability to spam his kg is the only reason he learned to fight like that in the first place(bar sm non clone feats of course)

I’m not saying naruto doesn’t belong on your list. I’m saying to think naruto belongs on yours with your justifications but itachi not being ok on someone else’s just seems bias
Itachi was written as a genius on the battlefield, there’s no such thing as a genius fighter who doesn’t have superior tactics, they go hand in hand.

Ex. Sasuke is also a fighting genius, imo he’s usually not as raw powerful as naruto, but boy oh boy does he finesse th living shit out of him when they fight. How he moves , where he places himself, these are tactics dude just as much as shikas planning is strategy
I don't think you get what I'm saying I'm not denying his genius or questioning his intellect so if your saying we should assume he's a strategy genius okay but you can't deny his fighting style just consists of various sharing spams and ability asspulls.