[Discussion] Whitebeard is Stronger than Garp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was stated by Buggy, a crew member of Roger. "Whitebeard is... he is... A legendary "MONSTER" who was once the only man who could ever match the Pirate King Roger!!! HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE MOST POWERFUL PIRATE IN THE WORLD!!!! THE MAN CLOSEST TO THE "ONE PIECE"!!!! And the one thing Whitebeard will not stand for AT ALL is the death of his crew!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE!! THAT'S WHAT KIND OF MAN HE IS".

I just wanted to clear up any confusion.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was stated by Buggy, a crew member of Roger. "Whitebeard is... he is... A legendary "MONSTER" who was once the only man who could ever match the Pirate King Roger!!! HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE MOST POWERFUL PIRATE IN THE WORLD!!!! THE MAN CLOSEST TO THE "ONE PIECE"!!!! And the one thing Whitebeard will not stand for AT ALL is the death of his crew!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE!! THAT'S WHAT KIND OF MAN HE IS".

I just wanted to clear up any confusion.
what are you dummb? garp isnt a pirate..you didnt clear up anything

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah thats obvious though whitebeard would beat garp high diff.
the only thing we know is garp is strong enough to go toe to toe with roger, we have no feats to support any other claims, we cant say garp is stronger than WB and we cant say WB is stronger than garp, this argument is pointless. garp and WB are able to go toe to toe with roger, the rest is speculation end of story

UltimateHawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the only thing we know is garp is strong enough to go toe to toe with roger, we have no feats to support any other claims, we cant say garp is stronger than WB and we cant say WB is stronger than garp, this argument is pointless. garp and WB are able to go toe to toe with roger, the rest is speculation end of story
Yeah but WB is more hyped.

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually provided evidence to support my claim. I can't say the same for you. Since it's been said that they were equal "countless times" you should be able to produce some evidence.
No you didn't. Buggy is talking about WB and Roger. I don't see him mentioning Garp anywhere. That's no evidence.

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you illiterate? He said "Only Man", Garp fits into that category.
I'm not only literate but I also read the manga carefully unlike you. And I don't take only Buggy's word for it when Roger himself says Garp and he are at par. Next time review the manga carefully before you make such bold claims and act like a know it all Lol

You must be registered for see images

"The two of us have nearly killed each other so many times." - Roger to Garp

Speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course, it was stated that WB is strong as Roger, on the other hand for Garp argument, it was stated that he could fight only toe to toe with Roger, which is not the same, since fighting with someone toe to toe doesn't mean that you are equal with him.

Also, WB has title "Strongest man in the world", which speak for itself. U_U

Roger = WB >> Garp.