Which character(s) would be the strongest without Devil Fruit powers?

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah yeah, luffy is the only exception as said many times in this thread :p

And still blackbeard used tremor tremor ability with a lethal way. That's my point.

Good answer.
you can't really exclude, luffy (OP), or naruto and suske (Naruto)
why? they are the main characters and obviously the author will follow them, and hence represent their respective worlds, for example from the little bit we say from neji vs lee's story genius born in elite family vs hard working dropout with no family same concept can be seen naruto vs suske
even if you look at other groups..u got the genius shikamaru with a hard workin choji so the concept is the same.
now for one piece, since his the main character obviously we'll see more of him, and if he didn have devil fruit he would have something else...look at zoro his constantly training in his art..same goes for all the other crew members. also none of the characters that magically learn to use the devil fruit abilities, take the cp9 example...the giraffe guy. even though he was specially trained he was struggling with his abilities even though its the simplest to master(zoan)..the wolf was even laughing at him....and it showed the more familiar he got with it, the stronger he got

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without DF powers? Ace or Blackbeard, probably BB. The only reason i say that is he is the one that gave those scars to shanks and i believe that was before gaining DF powers and he was already considered a beast at that point, so probably him. Luffy would be up there though now that he knows haki

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i jus have a really big issue wen it comes to ace knowing how to use haki... i jus don't believe dat he could n if he could i dnt think dat he had a mastery of it like a luffy or a rayleigh or a shanks... i mean if he did have mastery of it wouldn't we have seen at least sum haki against BB saying dat he saw dat his DF powers didn't work... i dnt think dat he or marco had mastered any form of haki... but i do think back to wat rayleigh said about how sum people gravitate to certain types of haki so maybe he was an observation haki type cuz he was a logia user... idk but i jus dnt think dat ace should b considered n da top group if his DF powers were taken, marco either...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i jus have a really big issue wen it comes to ace knowing how to use haki... i jus don't believe dat he could n if he could i dnt think dat he had a mastery of it like a luffy or a rayleigh or a shanks... i mean if he did have mastery of it wouldn't we have seen at least sum haki against BB saying dat he saw dat his DF powers didn't work... i dnt think dat he or marco had mastered any form of haki... but i do think back to wat rayleigh said about how sum people gravitate to certain types of haki so maybe he was an observation haki type cuz he was a logia user... idk but i jus dnt think dat ace should b considered n da top group if his DF powers were taken, marco either...
Marco was shown to be capable of using Haki proficiently during the Battle of Marineford.

With his Busoshoku Haki, Marco kicked Kizaru away after the Admiral tried to kill his captain. He also kicked Aokiji away to save Monkey D. Luffy's life. After the death of Portgas D. Ace, he and Vista used their Busoshoku Haki against Akainu but did not manage to hurt him even though their attacks did irritate the Admiral. Marco once again used this Haki to block Akainu's attack on Luffy.

You must be registered for see images

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco was shown to be capable of using Haki proficiently during the Battle of Marineford.

With his Busoshoku Haki, Marco kicked Kizaru away after the Admiral tried to kill his captain. He also kicked Aokiji away to save Monkey D. Luffy's life. After the death of Portgas D. Ace, he and Vista used their Busoshoku Haki against Akainu but did not manage to hurt him even though their attacks did irritate the Admiral. Marco once again used this Haki to block Akainu's attack on Luffy.

You must be registered for see images
i stand corrected... thanks for that sir... but i still think that ace should b taken out of the top group...

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ace was shown to use emperor's haki at the age of 8, against the bluejam pirates..during that massive fire
yea i said n another post dat maybe i need ta look @ it again but i remember it comin from somewhere else n da anime... i thought that it was probably from dragon... n even if it was from him, having dat ability doesn't mean u can use it at will or n battle... i jus think that, like i previously stated, if he was proficient wit haki he would have at the very least tried it against BB or Smoker saying that they r both logia types... especially against BB because he knew dat BB's power made his power obsolete... wouldn't u have tried everything to keep from getting captured???

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i said n another post dat maybe i need ta look @ it again but i remember it comin from somewhere else n da anime... i thought that it was probably from dragon... n even if it was from him, having dat ability doesn't mean u can use it at will or n battle... i jus think that, like i previously stated, if he was proficient wit haki he would have at the very least tried it against BB or Smoker saying that they r both logia types... especially against BB because he knew dat BB's power made his power obsolete... wouldn't u have tried everything to keep from getting captured???
yea im guessing he figured his normal strength and power given by being a logia was sufficient, and didnt train his haki, but he showed he was aware of its existence, so if he needed to i guess he could have trained in haki. even a dumbass like luffy was doing it without knowing...against duval i think (sanji poster look-a-like..his bull to be more specific) than against the snake sisters