Which Akatsuki member/members will end up capturing the 6 tails?

Which Akatsuki member/members will end up capturing the 6 tails?

• Kisame

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Konan

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Zetsu

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Pain

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Team Taka

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Madara

• An odd combination

• Total voters

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i doubt that its asking too much of kisame, considering hes a beast himself and has a lust for battle lol, im sure he'll more than agree to capturing all or any tailed beast
Not really.. Kisame is actually the most suited out of all Akatsuki to capture bijuu's and he is pretty badass.. Would love to see some past info on him as well..
I don't doubt he would do it but for plot reasons it'd be repetitive to rely on the same character 3 times.

I think this thread should have the word 'spoiler' in it for those who havn't read the manga. You've already mentioned 'we know how strong Kisame is from the 8 tails' and 'konan and pain are on their way to konoha'
Sorry I apologize. The rules are bit relaxed so I've let that slip.

I think the person that is going to capture is going to be a anime filler/non canon character (or characteres) .This is just pure speculation of course.
Yeah I should have put that in the poll. Could report to Zetsu. :eek:.

I watched the episode last night and to be honest i enjoyed watching it. I liked seing the the 6 tails since weve only realy seen him int the artbook and one of the chapter titles. Just a difference in opinon i suppose. I think your just expecting the fillers to be really good or your contsntly thinking o my god its going to be so bad.

We really have no idea how long it will be but yeah seems about right since the sora arc was rougly about 20 episodes and the 3 tailed arc was about 25 (cant quite remeber the exact amount).

If the filler is going to be 6 months it wont be 40 episodes itll be along the lines of 26 (52 weeks in a year)or maybe less since the studio pierrot sometimes cant keep with doing 20 minues of new aniamtion every week.

Maybe naruto will find about Jiriaya death in the middle of the filler possibly though i do not think that wil happen. Im glad we sat the 6 tails though since we exactly see im use his techique.

I wonder whos the person that caught him in the manga hmmm.

This is going a little off topic though xD
Yeah tbh my expectations were so low that I didn't really mind it. Maybe because I fast forwarded every few moments. I do expect it to progress worse as most filler arcs do.

That would be the ultimate insult to Jiraiya if the anime team dare did that :mad:.

no one cares
You cared enough to post :rolleyes:

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care whoever cathces the 6 tails.
I wish the filler arcs are over by now. I am anxiously waiting on seeing Sage Naruto in action

Sorry for not answering. It bet its KISAME