Which Akatsuki member/members will end up capturing the 6 tails?

Which Akatsuki member/members will end up capturing the 6 tails?

• Kisame

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Konan

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Zetsu

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Pain

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Team Taka

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Madara

• An odd combination

• Total voters

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So this filler arc could take up to 6 months and inevitably the 6 tails host will have to be captured by Akatsuki to continue with the natural flow of canon material. It may be in a similar fashion to the 3 tails filler arc where the main characters/fillains battled for 20+ episodes and at the very end Akatsuki come in and just one-shot the beast and leave. It's pretty hilarious actually.

So the candidates in the most likely order are -

Kisame - Kisame is a lone ranger at the moment and is suitable for a solo mission. He matches up well against the 6 tails as he is water type user and we know from the 8 tails how strong he is regardless. The thing going against Kisame is that he will have been responsible for the capture of the 4 tails, 6 tails and later be gunning for the 8 tails head. It would seem to be overdoing it with one member doing so much.

Konan - This would be the perfect time to showcase Konan's powers. During the Pain invasion she didn't do much and this arc could prove her worth as being a Akatsuki member. She'd also match up well against the 6 tails host.

They've already changed the order of events now and can have Konan recently capturing the 6 tails and the Konan/Pain/Madara group session can be used to discuss that and later move on to Pain's mission. It was Pain not Konan that was assigned the 9 tails.

Zetsu - We've yet to see him fight and I doubt the Anime would dare introduce a random fighting style for him but anything is possible. It would have to occur off screen though.

Pain - At the current time it would seem is preparing a new Animal realm body. We know it would take a while for Pain to find a good location to transmit and actually travel there although the preview did mention a Mount Katsuragi. However it seems unlikely that he would deviate when he was assigned the 9 tails to lately go on capture another beast.

Team Taka - They have just recently captured a tentacle so it also seems unlikely that the anime team would quickly thrust them into action again by capturing the 6 tails. They should be recovering right now.

Madara - The most unlikely. We know that Madara's time/space jutsus are broken and should be able to easily warp any host to his dimension but has yet to do so. I doubt the anime team would show him doing this on the 6 tails since then it asks the question 'What's the point of Akatsuki if Madara can do it himself etc'.

So yeah pick one :D

Last edited:
Reactions: zureikat

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure will be Kisame..

Konan is heading to Konoha with Pein..

Team Taka are on their return with the 8-Tails..

Zetsu don't do this type of work..

Madara will keep his hands clean...

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's going to be Kisame.

Since he's apparently being worked upon and suppose to be much better since his popularity increase after the Team Gai fight. Well it would be a good way to show some preview upon him and make us all hyped for the 8tails vs Kisame episodes coming soon. But then again the preview showed Naruto trying to get a hold of the 6 tails and then my guess is that Madara will interfere, and use some Genjutsu or something and take the 6 tails away from Naruto.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm pretty sure will be Kisame..

Konan is heading to Konoha with Pein..

Team Taka are on their return with the 8-Tails..

Zetsu don't do this type of work..

Madara will keep his hands clean...
It could still work. Madara/Pain/Konan are suppose to have a meeting on why Pain hasn't gone to Konoha yet and this actually happens before Sasuke and KB even meet. So the scenario could be that Pain is working on getting another body ready and Konan decides to get the 7th host in the meantime. It's more of a hope really :D

It's going to be Kisame.

Since he's apparently being worked upon and suppose to be much better since his popularity increase after the Team Gai fight. Well it would be a good way to show some preview upon him and make us all hyped for the 8tails vs Kisame episodes coming soon. But then again the preview showed Naruto trying to get a hold of the 6 tails and then my guess is that Madara will interfere, and use some Genjutsu or something and take the 6 tails away from Naruto.
Yeah Kisame seems the most free but having captured the 4th tails, potentially capturing the 6th and then being asked once again to go capture the 8 tails seems a bit much. If Madara does do that then the anime team would have made a grave error.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It could still work. Madara/Pain/Konan are suppose to have a meeting on why Pain hasn't gone to Konoha yet and this actually happens before Sasuke and KB even meet. So the scenario could be that Pain is working on getting another body ready and Konan decides to get the 7th host in the meantime. It's more of a hope really :D

Yeah Kisame seems the most free but having captured the 4th tails, potentially capturing the 6th and then being asked once again to go capture the 8 tails seems a bit much. If Madara does do that then the anime team would have made a grave error.
i doubt that its asking too much of kisame, considering hes a beast himself and has a lust for battle lol, im sure he'll more than agree to capturing all or any tailed beast

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really.. Kisame is actually the most suited out of all Akatsuki to capture bijuu's and he is pretty badass.. Would love to see some past info on him as well..

jt270794

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I reckon they will have Kisame capture the 6 tails. We haven't seen much of him lately, and no-one else really does much in Akatsuki, they're all either too 'important' to capture anything below 9 tails, or dead. Kisame is the best option IMO. Unless they have Zetsu or someone capture it off screen.

tyce

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this thread should have the word 'spoiler' in it for those who havn't read the manga. You've already mentioned 'we know how strong Kisame is from the 8 tails' and 'konan and pain are on their way to konoha'

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm well my answer is none of the options you included.

I thought about it for awhile and well what i came up with made the mess sense to me. I do not see it as Kisame as i do not think they wantto spoil Kisame powers (might be wrong).

I do not see Konan as the type to do that but its a possiblity. Youve discused the others so ill just skip them.

I think the person that is going to capture is going to be a anime filler/non canon character (or characteres) .This is just pure speculation of course.

I may be wrong though. I have not seen the first episode of the 6 tails arc. Think ill go and see it right now.

How long the arc is going to be hmm no idea to be for some reason filler doesnt really annoy me as much as it does for other people.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm well my answer is none of the options you included.

I thought about it for awhile and well what i came up with made the mess sense to me. I do not see it as Kisame as i do not think they wantto spoil Kisame powers (might be wrong).

I do not see Konan as the type to do that but its a possiblity. Youve discused the others so ill just skip them.

I think the person that is going to capture is going to be a anime filler/non canon character (or characteres) .This is just pure speculation of course.

I may be wrong though. I have not seen the first episode of the 6 tails arc. Think ill go and see it right now.

How long the arc is going to be hmm no idea to be for some reason filler doesnt really annoy me as much as it does for other people.
Will last 6 months.. First episode was awful...
I can't believe Naruto will only know about Jiraiya's death after 40 episodes or so..
I kinda like the 6-tailed hostage.. He's all shut the F up to the crazy bitch that they rescued..

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will last 6 months.. First episode was awful...
I can't believe Naruto will only know about Jiraiya's death after 40 episodes or so..
I kinda like the 6-tailed hostage.. He's all shut the F up to the crazy bitch that they rescued..
I watched the episode last night and to be honest i enjoyed watching it. I liked seing the the 6 tails since weve only realy seen him int the artbook and one of the chapter titles. Just a difference in opinon i suppose. I think your just expecting the fillers to be really good or your contsntly thinking o my god its going to be so bad.

We really have no idea how long it will be but yeah seems about right since the sora arc was rougly about 20 episodes and the 3 tailed arc was about 25 (cant quite remeber the exact amount).

If the filler is going to be 6 months it wont be 40 episodes itll be along the lines of 26 (52 weeks in a year)or maybe less since the studio pierrot sometimes cant keep with doing 20 minues of new aniamtion every week.

Maybe naruto will find about Jiriaya death in the middle of the filler possibly though i do not think that wil happen. Im glad we sat the 6 tails though since we exactly see im use his techique.

I wonder whos the person that caught him in the manga hmmm.

This is going a little off topic though xD

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched the episode last night and to be honest i enjoyed watching it. I liked seing the the 6 tails since weve only realy seen him int the artbook and one of the chapter titles. Just a difference in opinon i suppose. I think your just expecting the fillers to be really good or your contsntly thinking o my god its going to be so bad.

We really have no idea how long it will be but yeah seems about right since the sora arc was rougly about 20 episodes and the 3 tailed arc was about 25 (cant quite remeber the exact amount).

If the filler is going to be 6 months it wont be 40 episodes itll be along the lines of 26 (52 weeks in a year)or maybe less since the studio pierrot sometimes cant keep with doing 20 minues of new aniamtion every week.

Maybe naruto will find about Jiriaya death in the middle of the filler possibly though i do not think that wil happen. Im glad we sat the 6 tails though since we exactly see im use his techique.

I wonder whos the person that caught him in the manga hmmm.

This is going a little off topic though xD
Say the filler is 25 eps.. Already past 11 since Jiraiya died.. He died at 133.. Make an estimative.. I was almost right..
I don't expect them to be good.. I expect them to be at least watchable..

Sora Arc was some of the worst crap i ever seen and don't even get me worked up about the 3 tailed arc...
They just messed with the story so much,it's horrendus...

Other animes have nice fillers but Naruto has some of the worst ever..

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im sure its Kisame

Zetsu = we didnt see him fighting in manga (we wont see him in anime) nobody knows what he can

Konan/Pain = yea riight

Madara = with wack a moll jutsu? dont think so

Team Taka = well known that after getting 8 tail(fake) they were gone, Madara interupted em while they were moving out on Kanoha... also informed em about theyr fail and betreyal

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say the filler is 25 eps.. Already past 11 since Jiraiya died.. He died at 133.. Make an estimative.. I was almost right..
I don't expect them to be good.. I expect them to be at least watchable..

Sora Arc was some of the worst crap i ever seen and don't even get me worked up about the 3 tailed arc...
They just messed with the story so much,it's horrendus...

Other animes have nice fillers but Naruto has some of the worst ever..
O I did not know you meant it like that. Sorry my mistake.

Was it not wactchable becuase of them the 4 non canon chacrters that were in the episode. The guy called benten made me laugh never watched ben ten though.

I like to consider the filler episodes just big extra stroies etc. True filler episodes from other series are genereally better such as One piece etc.

This is a possiblity though i do not see it happening. Maybe the 6 tails will manage to remove the biju from him like how yagura removed the three tails from his body. If they did that the 6 tails could actually survive.

I wonder if these new non canon charcters will have anything to do with the sealing of the 6 tails. I mean we already have seen random characters atack the 6 tails in the first episode.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O I did not know you meant it like that. Sorry my mistake.

Was it not wactchable becuase of them the 4 non canon chacrters that were in the episode. The guy called benten made me laugh never watched ben ten though.

I like to consider the filler episodes just big extra stroies etc. True filler episodes from other series are genereally better such as One piece etc.

This is a possiblity though i do not see it happening. Maybe the 6 tails will manage to remove the biju from him like how yagura removed the three tails from his body. If they did that the 6 tails could actually survive.

I wonder if these new non canon charcters will have anything to do with the sealing of the 6 tails. I mean we already have seen random characters atack the 6 tails in the first episode.

My problem is with the cheapening up they do in the fillers on the original characters...

Sora Arc for example:

- Super weak Naruto
- Sora is a stupid rip-off of Naruto character
- Asuma,Naruto,Sakura,Sai & Yamato powers get weakened
- Edo Tensei cheapened up by a bunch of sore losers
- 4 sore losers raise destruction in Konoha (Cheapening up Pein)
- One of the 4 had all the elements (Cheapening up Kakuzu which was the next arc and original)
- Sora's version of Kyuubi was extracted out of the remaining chakra of the Kyuubi.. (WTF???) (let's do Itachis and implant them in babies then)
- Naruto stabs himself in the knee and avoids Kyuubi to come out..(only if it was that easy on the original material)..

I could go on about stupid things in the arc...

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My problem is with the cheapening up they do in the fillers on the original characters...

Sora Arc for example:

- Super weak Naruto
- Sora is a stupid rip-off of Naruto character
- Asuma,Naruto,Sakura,Sai & Yamato powers get weakened
- Edo Tensei cheapened up by a bunch of sore losers
- 4 sore losers raise destruction in Konoha (Cheapening up Pein)
- One of the 4 had all the elements (Cheapening up Kakuzu which was the next arc and original)
- Sora's version of Kyuubi was extracted out of the remaining chakra of the Kyuubi.. (WTF???) (let's do Itachis and implant them in babies then)
- Naruto stabs himself in the knee and avoids Kyuubi to come out..(only if it was that easy on the original material)..

I could go on about stupid things in the arc...
This is defintely true i wish the anime wouldnt do that. It makes chacrters and techiques seem less unique.

The thing i do when watching these arc is not to take them too seriously. Yres with filler theres lots of contradictions and using the same old ideas but thats really how all shonen anime filler is like though with naruto its worse than others.

Last edited:

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is defintely true i wish the anime wouldnt do that. It makes chacrters and techiques seem less unique.

The thing i do when watching these arc is not to take them too seriously. Yres with filler theres lots of contradictions and using the same old ideas but thats really how all shonen anime filler is like though with naruto its worse than others.

They could at least try to do something better.. If us fans spot off that shit right away.. Them them (producers of the anime) should spot it even faster and avoid making those mistakes..

Taboo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea, as far as I'm concerned, we've practically seen other
Akatsuki members fight, all besides Zetsu and Madara (he had captured the 3 tails with Deidara although we didnt see how). So we have Zetsu to be revieled, I think it will be him to capture the 6 tails.