[Discussion] Which 7 Warlord is your Fav.....

Which is Your Fav Warlord?

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ace accepted the position of Shichibukai when the offered him the spot imagine what the world would look like now...

Or even better, what if Thatch wasn't so stupid to wait with eating his fruit and ate it right away 0.o

Jinbei wouldn't be in jail for refusing to fight the war, still be a warlord, Moriah wouldn't be killed after the war and Luffy never meets Boa. Crocodile still gets his ass kicked either way in Arabasta XD but would never be freed from jail. No changes for Kuma, Flamingo and Mihawk. Blackbeard never becomes warlord but is a normal son in whitebeards crew.

Then the original group would still be together with the exception of Crocoboy.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, no one is counting with Blackbeard right? Because he is hands down my absolute favourite, sorry Boa
Because he was, like, a Shichibukai for 5 minutes? Not to mention he didn't care much about that title, he just wanted to get into ID.

If Ace accepted the position of Shichibukai when the offered him the spot imagine what the world would look like now...

Or even better, what if Thatch wasn't so stupid to wait with eating his fruit and ate it right away 0.o

Jinbei wouldn't be in jail for refusing to fight the war, still be a warlord, Moriah wouldn't be killed after the war and Luffy never meets Boa. Crocodile still gets his ass kicked either way in Arabasta XD but would never be freed from jail. No changes for Kuma, Flamingo and Mihawk. Blackbeard never becomes warlord but is a normal son in whitebeards crew.

Then the original group would still be together with the exception of Crocoboy.
It's not certain that Moria is dead, they said he just disappeared. Also you're incorrect about saying that Luffy wouldn't have met Boa. He still would have met her as it has nothing to do with Ace. Kuma blasted Luffy towards Boa and he did that to save him from Kizaru who was chasing him because Luffy hit a Celestial Dragon because he shot Hacchi. That all has no relation whatsoever with Ace. The only difference there would be is that instead of going to ID Boa would have brought Luffy back to Sabaody, which was the original plan until Luffy heard about Ace's situation.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very hard to choose only one to be my fave, but I find the character of Doflamingo awesome. His power is amazing and his attitude is terrifying. My elast fave would be blackbeard, only becuase he's sheer evil. But all shichibukai are INCREDIBLE VILLANS. Well jinbi is the least impressive, yet his powers are awesome. And well Hancock is hilarious :p

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my fav is crocodile, the mans got style
mihawk is kool too but a little emo at the same time
..jinbe shouldn reali b on that list..he retired?