[Discussion] Which 7 Warlord is your Fav.....

Which is Your Fav Warlord?

• Total voters

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite was Geko Moria, I dont know why but i thought he was really cool and funny, he was like the Mastermind of the 7 Warlords the only problem i thought he had was he didnt poses the Physical power to be at His highest Potential....Plus i luved his laugh and how he was shaped and how he walked xd
I also thought his powers had alot of potential

Which one is Your Fav Warlord?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: Dracule Mihawk => he's just awesome. He's only one of the two Shichubukai who doesn't have a DF. The other one is Jinbei, but he's a fishman who are by default 10x times stronger than a human (still Jinbei is extremely strong even for a fishman). He can take on even the most powerful foes with just his sword, he can cut practically entire islands in half and he always keeps his calm. Also his hawk based theme is just badass, especially his eyes and hair. His cloths are cool too.

2) Sir Crocodile => I just like his character, the way he plans things a few step ahead, but still can be like in ID as in "oooh, war with WB, seems fun, I'll go". Introducing him a 2nd time in the manga was one of Oda's golden moves =D

Bartholomew Kuma => his DF is just hilarious: paws. Seems something stupid, but then he can use it to make freaking shockwaves xd It's also very difficult to actually understand him, what his purpose now exactly is.

3) Jinbei & Boa Hancock => I like Jinbei's whaleshark theme and how he looks like one of those Japanese "demons", Boa is just hilarious with her interaction with Luffy, though I find that DF power a bit weird as it didn't had any effect on Luffy because he didn't had impure thoughts, though there are a lot of characters which I can hardly imagine to have impure thoughts >.>

4) Donquixote Doflamingo => meh, don't really have an opinion about him, but he's always involved with crappy stuff like human auction house or Bellamy. He also looks weird.

5) Gecko Moria => I just don't like him, especially that stupid attitude of letting everyone else doing the work. He isn't that powerful either, he got his butt kicked by Jinbei and Doflamingo. Luffy didn't really had that much trouble beating him either if you would check the fight again, he had more trouble beating Oars then Moria. And I'm positive that Crocodile, Mihawk and Kuma wouldn't have much trouble with him either. Considering that Boa knows Haki she too should be able to beat him, so IMO he's the weakest of the Shichibukai.

Last edited:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: Dracule Mihawk => he's just awesome. He's only one of the two Shichubukai who doesn't have a DF. The other one is Jinbei, but he's a fishman who are by default 10x times stronger than a human (still Jinbei is extremely strong even for a fishman). He can take on even the most powerful foes with just his sword, he can cut practically entire islands in half and he always keeps his calm. Also he hawk based theme is just badass, especially his eyes and hair. His cloths are cool too.

Mihawk for the Win.
That Man is simply brilliant. =DD

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Dracule Mihawk => he's just awesome. He's only one of the two Shichubukai who doesn't have a DF. The other one is Jinbei, but he's a fishman who are by default 10x times stronger than a human (still Jinbei is extremely strong even for a fishman). He can take on even the most powerful foes with just his sword, he can cut practically entire islands in half and he always keeps his calm. Also his hawk based theme is just badass, especially his eyes and hair. His cloths are cool too.

2) Sir Crocodile => I just like his character, the way he plans things a few step ahead, but still can be like in ID as in "who, war with WB, seems fun, I'll go". Introducing him a 2nd time in the manga was one of Oda's golden moves =D

Bartholomew Kuma => his DF is just hilarious: paws. Seems something stupid, but then he can use it to make freaking shockwaves xd It's also very difficult to actually understand him, what his purpose now exactly is.

3) Jinbei & Boa Hancock => I like Jinbei's whaleshark theme and how he looks like one of those Japanese "demons", Boa is just hilarious with her interaction with Luffy, though I find that DF power a bit weird as it didn't had any effect on Luffy because he didn't had impure thoughts, though there are a lot of characters which I can hardly imagine to have impure thoughts >.>

4) Donquixote Doflamingo => meh, don't really have an opinion about him, but he's always involved with crappy stuff like human auction house or Bellamy. He also looks weird.

5) Gecko Moria => I just don't like him, especially that stupid attitude of letting everyone else doing the work. He isn't that powerful either, he got his but kicked by Jinbei and Doflamingo. Luffy didn't really had that much trouble beating him either if you would check the fight again, he had more trouble beating Oars then Moria. And I'm positive that Crocodile, Mihawk and Kuma wouldn't have much trouble with him either. Considering that Boa knows Haki she too should be able to beat him, so IMO he's the weakest of the Shichibukai.
Took the words right out of my mouth ^_^

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crocodile is a badass always in suit and a nice folded scarf, big sigar, and that deep voice and laugh make him an awesome charachter.

Mihawk Boa Kuma & Jinbei come in 2nd place I just like them all

Moria and Flamingo are at the bottom.

I hope Oda is going to introduce a new group of Schibukai like he did on the first half of the journey. I liked how the Schibukai were a scary group of unknown people. Just like Akatsuki. So i would love to see some new faces there. Maybe also a new group of rookies. Few chapters ago it was said that the new group of supernova's has arrived at Sabaody Archipelago. A lot of piratecrews in Luffy's power range give Oda endless possibilities.

Oh man, just by typing this I'm excited for the next 10 year of OP. Revolutionaries, Yonkou, Schibukai, Gorusei, Shanks, even I can fill another 10 years with that. Go Oda !

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crocodile and Mihawk are my two favorites
I did not like Moria at all least favorite for sure
Still up in the air about Doflamingo
Kinda like both Boa and Jinbei, will see how it pans out in the future for those two characters:shrug: