When will Sarada get to shine in the manga?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:elmo:

I'm guessing next chapter, maybe. She is the female lead character and in this arc alone did a lot of cool things like use katon and kick Ao.

I'm looking forward to seeing what she does.

Himimimimiwari and a vase shouldn't be talked about more than Sarada Uchiha.​

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably when the limelight shifts from Boruto. Boruto has a way of stealing it all to himself, with little to no spotlight on Sarada/Mitsuki that are actually being promoted as important by the current narrative, having spin-offs, good fights and all. It is ''Boruto's story'' though, so it matters not if Sarada/Mitsuki fade into irrelevance status, they're not the story's focus or integrated into its drive. I and most others hold optimism for Sarada on the power growth side, than character development, since she's under the pen of a much worse writer (Kodachi), though one could remain positive, if they're to clutch to how their character hasn't been completely shafted, and is not getting penultimate (second last) attention like Inojin/Iwabe. One additionally hopes, she defies the females-cannot-be-competent formula Kishimoto inadvertently created with Naruto, and comes out of the feminine struggle, much more triumphant than the Pink Haired goddess and others.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably when the limelight shifts from Boruto. Boruto has a way of stealing it all to himself, with little to no spotlight on Sarada/Mitsuki that are actually being promoted as important by the current narrative, having spin-offs, good fights and all. It is ''Boruto's story'' though, so it matters not if Sarada/Mitsuki fade into irrelevance status, they're not the story's focus or integrated into its drive. I and most others hold optimism for Sarada on the power growth side, than character development, since she's under the pen of a much worse writer (Kodachi), though one could remain positive, if they're to clutch to how their character hasn't been completely shafted, and is not getting penultimate (second last) attention like Inojin/Iwabe. One additionally hopes, she defies the females-cannot-be-competent formula Kishimoto inadvertently created with Naruto, and comes out of the feminine struggle, much more triumphant than the Pink Haired goddess and others.
You mind providing scans to support this?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never. She will never shine.

What I wouldn't give for a manga of this Salad and Boruto suddenly getting into Warring States and its battles.

And meeting Tajima and Butsuma mwahahhaha

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows the manga is only focusing on Boruto as is and recently Kawaki as well. Sarada and Mitsuki as is are only side characters who are somewhat irrelevant which is sad.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never. She will never shine.

What I wouldn't give for a manga of this Salad and Boruto suddenly getting into Warring States and its battles.

And meeting Tajima and Butsuma mwahahhaha
Nah there's no need for them, Boruto needs to be aborted as he and it(series) stand. But warring states is definitely something Kishi needs to do for us.

Warring states manga spin off would be amazing.
It would be amazing maybe even 30 epsiodes of canon Kishi material with back story would be awesome.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah there's no need for them, Boruto needs to be aborted as he and it(series) stand. But warring states is definitely something Kishi needs to do for us.

It would be amazing maybe even 30 epsiodes of canon Kishi material with back story would be awesome.
We would finally be back to the origin of ninja: much strategy, thinking, danger, battles that aren't unbalanced, ideologies that aren't just hypocrisy!!

And not only that: we would see true legends rising. Naruto and Sasuke seem like the true rip off tbh.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I live for this day! lol

Imagine seeing Madara's mother!

Imagine seeing Izuna walking around the Uchiha district!

Imagine seeing Madara training with falcons!

Imagine seeing kid Mito!

Imagine seeing Tajima and Butsuma in action!

Imagine seeing Madara's POV!!!
The older time periods of the series have a lot of potential for more depth, especially in terms of international conflicts and political battles, which is honestly one of the more interesting things that made me love this series. Take Danzo and Root for example, they really remind me of how the USA is always mingling with other countries affairs, just like how Danzo was doing so with the Sound and Rain. I'd love to see how Hashirama and Madara went about turning a world of constant war into a more peaceful era, although still ridden with war regardless. These are things we never got to really see since the series stayed in the Fire country for the longest time. Kishimoto really failed at his world building. I mean, the guy still hasn't even shown us the planet's full scope, we've just been stuck on one continent.

I'm sure they'll try and milk the Naruto IP more, so after Bolt's story is done, they could always go back and flesh things out.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We would finally be back to the origin of ninja: much strategy, thinking, danger, battles that aren't unbalanced, ideologies that aren't just hypocrisy!!

And not only that: we would see true legends rising. Naruto and Sasuke seem like the true rip off tbh.
Good days, I agree and Kishi would've learnt from his mistakes so we'd get a masterpiece.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The older time periods of the series have a lot of potential for more depth, especially in terms of international conflicts and political battles, which is honestly one of the more interesting things that made me love this series. Take Danzo and Root for example, they really remind me of how the USA is always mingling with other countries affairs, just like how Danzo was doing so with the Sound and Rain. I'd love to see how Hashirama and Madara went about turning a world of constant war into a more peaceful era, although still ridden with war regardless. These are things we never got to really see since the series stayed in the Fire country for the longest time. Kishimoto really failed at his world building. I mean, the guy still hasn't even shown us the planet's full scope, we've just been stuck on one continent.

I'm sure they'll try and milk the Naruto IP more, so after Bolt's story is done, they could always go back and flesh things out.
Yep. Either kishimoto moves way ahead of the original series or way before it.

This middle ground that is Boruto is boring because Sasuke and Naruto should be able to solve everything.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm almost sure they will do it, even if takes some years.

There is no way they are going to let the franchise die. It's a global phenomenon and this ($$$$) is what matters. Specially if you consider Japan needs to export industrialized goods since they aren't as big as Russia, Brazil, USA and China.

It's a must. I wouldn't be surprised if the government itself demands high sales and therefore milking.

Hashirama and Madara story is the most original thing in the franchise.
It could become a masterpiece if done correctly.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sound village was always interesting, and as much as it's hard to admit, Orochimaru's clandestine experiments/dealings as well. It's why the Chuunin exams were a lot more interesting. The Sound village brought with it, a ''conspiracy'' element, that Konoha has an enemy that could overthrow it and like the US, isn't completely invincible. As much as Konoha produces great entertainment for the shinobi it's spawned, it would have been a delight seeing it actually turned into rubble. It was anti-climatic, seeing it get build back up again, easily, and recovering quickly from Pain, when it was one of the biggest terrorist hits it's ever got, after Kurama. It should have gotten much more hurt, and crawled for a while, like the other nations have before it, in the past. The underlying heavy emotion behind these occurances, are why the series sparked interest in many hearts,they should have abused this angle, for as long as it worked.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good days, I agree and Kishi would've learnt from his mistakes so we'd get a masterpiece.
And when I say masterpiece I'm not even talking about manga.

I'm talking about things like the ones you read in school: there is everything to Madara and Hashi:

Culture: check

Historic setting: check

Existential Dilemmas: check

Deep characters: check

Things that lead to comparision with nowadays problems: check

That's not to mention the awesome Madara. I've lost the count of how many times I was able to compare his ideals to refined thinkers like Schopenhauer.

10/10 would write an obligatory book about it for students to read it lolololol

Reactions: salamander uchiha