Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NB isn't gonna be the same.Its evolution xd (not a good one though imo :|) We senior,and you ancient(dont mean to offend) senseis and rper's used to have fun,not arguing every move but to actually let the mistake go and continue the fight as long as possible.Right now all that people care are how to become a OPed RPer with everything avaliable but we forget,that the RP is made to have fun,not argue your asses off for a ****ing win that doesn't cost shit.
Unless Nexus will become NB's Noah and wipe NB's OPedeness,noobiness off the face of NB,then NB is doomed for a boring future :/

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if it's within the battles the troubles lie, then i'll do some battles, it cannot be right that people have to be so serious, although even you veterans are fighting in your battle threads once in a while.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WoW..an Epic noob takeover, the thought of hundreds and thousands of noobs scares me:crazy:
No no :) as i were saying, a noob takeover would be bad, really bad, we need you veterans, if you would just be optimistic about us newies, then i think this would be a piece of pie, if you have any advice on how to make this a better place to be, please say so :D.

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The olds days was soo much better than this. Things have TOTALLY changed. What can we do now? So many noobs are on this site now.

Law

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no :) as i were saying, a noob takeover would be bad, really bad, we need you veterans, if you would just be optimistic about us newies, then i think this would be a piece of pie, if you have any advice on how to make this a better place to be, please say so :D.
Are you kidding?? how do you want us noobs to have a place here when there are noobs like. . . Pop123 out there . . . my god. . .

The olds days was soo much better than this. Things have TOTALLY changed. What can we do now? So many noobs are on this site now.
DX yoko wants us out of here! :T_T:

Bodhisattva

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The solution is simple: Go to the blood tav, start up a fight or two, maybe down some whiskey and grab a woman to spend 20-30 min with and, you know... Do it up Old Skool