Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Breakfast involves some traditional Indian food, I can't really say the names without you guys going "What's that?".

Lunch is rice and some vegetables, same goes for dinner.

As for normal snacks, I usually eat biscuits or some chips now and then.

I prefer not to eat as much fast food as I can, since I am not used to it and my health doesn't allow me to.

And I am a vegetarian.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rarely eat breakfast because I never have enough time. I usually make protein shake w/ wild berries, kale, chia seeds, bananna, and some non dairy milk if I got it. If I do have time to eat, Ill probably cook up some oats, or eat whatever I had leftover from the day before

For lunch I usually eat out since Im on break @ work. Ill usually grab something from chipotle since its literally a block away from work, or maybe get a sub at a deli. If Im eating from home, ill usually have some sort of pasta like rigatoni or rice stir fry, or maybe tofu or fried seitan. If Im short on time Ill make a quick salad.

I dont really have "dinner". I might order out chinese food, or italian -- maybe make a sandwich before bed if Im short on cash. I might even have cereal before I go to bed.

In between snacks are almost always chips or clif bars.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unfortunately, I don't regulate my meals. It's hard to be committed in order to live healthy. I wanna lose weight, but this needs seriousness and commitment. So depends on my hunger. I can't eat more than 3 meals a day. Some days I barely eat one meal a day. A heavy juicy full fat over amount meal. An One Happy Epic Meal.

God! I hate my life.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in college i've been driking soda everyday. dont think thats good lol. i usually eat twice of three times a day with some snacking. usually eat hamburgers, sandwhiches, pizza, and sometimes salad. Miss the food back home.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in college i've been driking soda everyday. dont think thats good lol. i usually eat twice of three times a day with some snacking. usually eat hamburgers, sandwhiches, pizza, and sometimes salad. Miss the food back home.
Don't mean to pry, but I would highly recommend changing your diet. Drinking soda everyday increases the chance of getting diabetes.

OT: As for me, since I'm trying to keep fit, my diet has consisted of soup, boiled eggs, salad, chicken, lamb, and drink only water when I'm not getting shitfaced.

But unfortunately I do indulge on sweets if I see any and my coworkers always bring in donuts; it's a hard life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tantalus Thief

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not doing what I do just to fit into the norms of society. I like how I look, thin and tall, and I've always been like that since my childhood. I don't need to be on a diet, my proportions are considered to be underweight based on my BMI, but that's because I don't need much nutrition to burn the energy that my body is using. I know quite a lot about psychology myself, and there are no thoughts of trying to follow a fake healthy eating habits because that's what is pushed down my throat by media and etc. I can cook very well, and I make some delicious meals for myself when I feel like it. I prefer fruits, vegetables, protein, and grains because there are fundamental building material for the body. It's a fact, and they taste good. I also like to make fruit smoothies for lunch, for example. I'm not trying to prove the point. I like the lifestyle I'm having now. I also go to the gym and workout. I have my own head on the shoulders, and I respect myself enough not to follow the set of rules of how a girl should look in a modern society.
I won't pay attention to the BMI as its not exactly perfect(unless, you're obese or morbidly underweight), but if you have been like this all your life it is most likely thanks to your genetic. Be thankful, most of us want to be underweight, whilst consuming junk food, but it seems like you don't consume the extreme junk which is good.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eat 3 times a day. Usually a banana or mango in the morning, hot Pocket or something microwaveable for lunch at work, and cooked meal for dinner. I don't eat any fast foods, haven't in years. I do eat out at restaurants depending on the occasion but obviously not daily, maybe once every 2 weeks. Meat is definitely a must, beef or chicken. Pork is okay but I don't prefer it. Only seafood I like is salmon.

Reactions: Rohan

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Breakfast: black coffee and eggs, avocado toast, maybe a smoothie

Lunch: any good carb; white rice, chicken or low fat meat, greens, etc. I try to go low on fats here, I usually use my fats either in the morning at breakfast or at night before sleep

Dinner: usually I eat my dinner after gym so I try to balance out carbs, protein and fats, something like 50% carbs/30% protein/20% fats

I try to drink 3 liters of water a day.

Last edited:

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tend to gravitate towards Proteins and healthy fats but I make sure my macros are all set. Chicken, avocado and veggies tends to be my go to meals.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reported for trolling

OT- vegetables and fruits all day everyday. Pizza for dinner sometimes burger or Curry.
You eat Curry? You must mean the non spicy version right? :lol

Breakfast: black coffee and eggs, avocado toast, maybe a smoothie

Lunch: any good carb; white rice, chicken or low fat meat, greens, etc. I try to go low on fats here, I usually use my fats either in the morning at breakfast or at night before sleep

Dinner: usually I eat my dinner after gym so I try to balance out carbs, protein and fats, something like 50% carbs/30% protein/20% fats

I try to drink 3 liters of water a day.
Damn Vulpini you take discipline to a whole new level.

OT: breakfast = Toffee latte with lots of cream 3 eggs + scrambled, boiled poached, cheese and toast. And I love by Cocoa Bars 85+(purity) I have couple of them. I usually have it after gym if I go.

The rest varies extremely from pure beef burgers through to lentil curries, spinach and chicken curry, fish all varieties, odd bit of broccoli here and there. Have Chips/fries quite regularly as well.

And another serving of Toffee latte with cream is a must.

Ps. I'm not fat.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gradually losing weight. Eating three times a day now. Regular day looks like this:

Breakfast:
- Scrambled eggs
- Four rice cakes
- Glass of OJ

Dinner/Lunch:
- White meat or ground beef
- Rice or whole grain pasta
- Sometimes extra veggies steamed

Before bed:
- Oatmeal with a banana and PB

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quite impressed with some of your diets. I'm tempted to change mine a bit and add in some healthy choices

Breakfast: coffee and bread with butter/cornflakes. Sometimes, noodles.

Lunch: juice and sandwich, sometimes I'll have some egg on there, but most of the times I'll have jam and margarine, nothing too complex or fancy. Sporadically, I'll have fruit if I don't feel full enough or I'm trying to get nutrients before class.

Dinner: anything really. I eat noodles too often tbh, but sometimes I'll have McDonald's or pizza takeout, only two out of the five weekdays. Weekends is a different story, because I go home and when I do I eat anything that gets dished on the table. Usually, it'll be a full conventional meal, with beans and everything, or takeout on rare occasions

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohoho.

At work: some fruit in the morning, then either something I cooked at home or some pastry and yogurt. I might eat something for dinner or I might not (I'm trying not to since I'm working until 22:00)

At home: coffee as breakfast, then eat something when I remember that food exists (I usually remember at around 3-5PM), then I might eat something for dinner, I might not.

I usually cook myself whatever I feel like eating. Very rarely I eat at a restaurant or takeout food, and I didn't get McD in years (felt like mentioning since there's a lot of McD in the thread), and I'm not that much into sweets.

As of right now, it's 11:10 here, woke up at around 9, did some packing, then took a break to make some coffee.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meat, Milk, and vegetables and a whole lot of more meat. My colon requires protein to regenerate like a fighter. It's just my instincts saying we hate ulcers.
Post automatically merged:

i eat onnion... oil of olive...home traditional bread...peanuts...milk...
Onions, for real, onions. Damn, dude eat some more meat 🥩

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto