kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahh look whoz here...tbh i wanna change my diet..what u suggest????..
If you're healthy like I was my recommendation is all the pie and cake in the world. One day you may not be capable of digesting properly, and let me tell you right now that is the worst feeling in the world. Life is short live it up and enjoy everything as much as possible.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're healthy like I was my recommendation is all the pie and cake in the world. One day you may not be capable of digesting properly, and let me tell you right now that is the worst feeling in the world. Life is short live it up and enjoy everything as much as possible.
that's baka opinion!!!!...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i try to eat healthy to stay in shape. i also do calisthenic workouts 5 times a week so i try and eat stuff to keep the cutlery going

like today so far ive consumed 2 pears, 3 scrambled eggs, a cup of milk, 3 bottles of water, 8 chicken wings and 1 serving of broccoli. i ate the pears and drank milk and a a bottle of water for breakfast before i worked out, then the rest for lunch after. like 40g of protein i think, idk how many calories but decent enough

but yeah i definitely take care of my body. sometimes ill eat not so great stuff, like last night i ate 50 bacon pizza rolls but aside from the high amount of sodium(which was still in line for my alotted intake for the day), its actually not that bad for my body. just cant be eating those all the time. basically stuff with too much sugar and sodium i dont consume, ill drink on occasion but not frequently

Tac_tac286

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do my best to eat healthy foods as well stay fit so I don't really have a diet per say.

I usually start out my mornings with drinking a big glass of water then eat a healthy bowl of cereal with fruit on the side for breakfast. After that, I eat a sandwich with some type of side with it or even more fruit. If I'm not in the mood for that just a big salad for me. Dinner time I'm not sure I'm cooking more things now so anything maybe chicken or Asian related dishes I also enjoy. Pizza and burgers every know and then I'm known to eat for dinner as well. I mostly drink water, Iced tea, lemonades and almond milk with occasional hot choco if I'm treating myself to something sweet. I don't drink any caffeine anymore and I'm doing my best to not eat a lot of sugar or salty things.

Last edited: