Legendary
Kin
3,878💸
Kumi
1,563💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since its ending and the hype I hear I was going to check it out.

But want to hear from fans why people love it so much premise wise doesnt seek anything groundbreaking. So I'm assuming people love it for the story writing and characters.

Let me know why you like the series.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
1,522💸
Kumi
189💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its decent. I read it because someone at work mentioned it. Just been reading it to pass the time though like how i do with my hero academia.

Its mainly focused around main character powering up and clapping demons.

Reactions: Sagebee

Avani

Legendary
Kin
2,768💸
Kumi
177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the concept and the main character and first few chapters or so. But I skipped a lot pf pages and do not feel any need to cover them. Too many convoluted turns, boring villains ... I hear anime on it is well made so it maybe a better to watch than reading it.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
62💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a decent Manga and I just finished it today. It starts off with a fairly unique concept, but as the story progressed and became bigger, it just became more mainstream and cliche. The reason why it's a big deal is due to the anime being very popular.

The reason the anime is very popular is: The animation is movie quality, and the story is simple but interesting enough for both avid Anime watchers and casuals to enjoy.

The same thing happened with The Promised never land manga. Such a great complex story, turned into something very cliche ( that too seems to be ending now)

Reactions: Yursix