Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since its ending and the hype I hear I was going to check it out.

But want to hear from fans why people love it so much premise wise doesnt seek anything groundbreaking. So I'm assuming people love it for the story writing and characters.

Let me know why you like the series.

~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hooked from the first episode. It doesn't have quite enough action going on as I would like it to, but nonetheless, has a good storyline. I just prefer more battles.

Reactions: Sagebee

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its decent. I read it because someone at work mentioned it. Just been reading it to pass the time though like how i do with my hero academia.

Its mainly focused around main character powering up and clapping demons.

Reactions: Sagebee

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the concept and the main character and first few chapters or so. But I skipped a lot pf pages and do not feel any need to cover them. Too many convoluted turns, boring villains ... I hear anime on it is well made so it maybe a better to watch than reading it.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a decent Manga and I just finished it today. It starts off with a fairly unique concept, but as the story progressed and became bigger, it just became more mainstream and cliche. The reason why it's a big deal is due to the anime being very popular.

The reason the anime is very popular is: The animation is movie quality, and the story is simple but interesting enough for both avid Anime watchers and casuals to enjoy.

The same thing happened with The Promised never land manga. Such a great complex story, turned into something very cliche ( that too seems to be ending now)

Reactions: Urda

aradii

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good paced story that makes you care about the characters. Animation and art style are top notch that gives you a feeling of WoW everytime. I highly recommend this serie to all kinds of people, One of the best anime i've ever seen specially the sound tracks!

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Demon Slayer is okay. The characters are there, the art is amazing. The setting has good potential but I haven't seen much of that potential used yet. Villains are kinda boring and plot pacing is too. I think it ranges from a 3-4/5. Referring to the anime, haven't read the manga.

As for My Hero Academia, the anime at least: Ranges from a 2/5 to a 4/5. That shit can be overrated as ****. Bro, the Yakuza arc in the latest season sucked.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's better than My Hero AcaDekuisthenewIchigo.
You say that like being Ichigo is bad, Ichigo was the man. Man, I miss Bleach. Say what you will but every story has ups and downs and it's ups were way better than the downs.
Post automatically merged:

But still thy tongue.

Why get invested in any of Deku's fight scenes when he can spontaneously develop any number of new superpowers to bail him out of any bad situation?
So Naruto became a pointless MC when he learned new jutsu and should have just stuck with being the knuckle head ninja who only knew one jutsu and used shadow clone for the entire series?