Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm... i'm not really sure... but if he did use mangekyou sharingan with him it will take up A LOT of his chakra meaning that he might only be able to focus on controling just Itachi... on the other hand i doubt he'll get the chance to take Itachi's body. I mean Madara couldn't have just left it there right???

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think he would be able to use sharingan( MS too ) wiht itachi's body and all have is abilities give my your opinion.
Nope. As far as the manga has already gone, the bodies Pain is using all have their own respective abilities but Pain has yet to be seen of using any of them.

So, I can safely assume that Pain is only using the bodies to compliment his Six-Path ability.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No need to, U still forget something... The Rinnegan can do all Nin, Tai and Gen jutsu. There is no need to get a weaker pair of eyes...
but if that's true then it wouldn't hurt to have the second best eyes also it's not like he'll be throwing away the rinnengan... the only problem is that he might not be able to use the other bodies since will take up a ton of his chakra

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But using the rinnegan plus the magenkyo (and itachi's great genjutsu abilitis) he would be instoppabel he would be a true god.
U mean one in both eyes??

I don't know... If Pein would use is original body, Nagato, and not seperating is power in six, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't need the sharingan to do the same jutsu. That is the power of the rinnegan...

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U mean one in both eyes??

I don't know... If Pein would use is original body, Nagato, and not seperating is power in six, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't need the sharingan to do the same jutsu. That is the power of the rinnegan...
yes you mithg be right but still amaterasu must take less chakra then that jutsu he used to blow konoha up.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes you mithg be right but still amaterasu must take less chakra then that jutsu he used to blow konoha up.
Yeah, But the giant Shinra tensei took 1 sec to destroy everything and ameterasu take a lot more time, and I'm sure someone know how to seal it away... Like the kyubi, in exchange of his life or something like that..I can't believe that there's no counter for the amaterasu, you'll see, kishi will come up with something...

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, But the giant Shinra tensei took 1 sec to destroy everything and ameterasu take a lot more time, and I'm sure someone know how to seal it away... Like the kyubi, in exchange of his life or something like that..I can't believe that there's no counter for the amaterasu, you'll see, kishi will come up with something...
yes i agree because only sasuke can put that amatrasu out and that somewhat unnessecery for him kishi must come up with something but still there's no way unless they use jirayas flame seal (like when itachi ad to use it to escape from the toad stomach) but still it must suck some chakra from you.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes i agree because only sasuke can put that amatrasu out and that somewhat unnessecery for him kishi must come up with something but still there's no way unless they use jirayas flame seal (like when itachi ad to use it to escape from the toad stomach) but still it must suck some chakra from you.
Yeah exactly... guess only time will tell.