[Discussion] What will it take for Luffy to beat Blackbeard?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You finally stated how you think it would help and this is what you came out with :lmao:
I finally come out with an opinion of a vague concept and now you're laughing like an idiot because you believe your opinion of what the "voices of all things" is what's canon despite not being clarified yet. You proud boy? :elmo:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You finally stated how you think it would help and this is what you came out with :lmao:

But it was stated to go to the nearest fruit... So a magially tarp wouldn't be necessary?

And I agree on the Luffy thing, always made sense. I just can't see Oda doing that really? Can you?
Was it said the nearest fruit? I thought it just said it would be reborn into a random fruit in the world. Maybe that's how Doffy got Ace's fruit, maybe there was a fruit around MF that the MMnM went to at Ace's death.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finally come out with an opinion of a vague concept and now you're laughing like an idiot because you believe your opinion of what the "voices of all things" is what's canon despite not being clarified yet. You proud boy? :elmo:
You’ve just made it seem like you’ve always had this opinion but was too afraid to share it. And now that you have I think it’s laughable... I’ve never said what the ability entails other than what the story has shown. There might be more, there might not. I’ve got nothing to be proud of for being able to read the story, but unlike you, I have nothing to be embarrassed about either xD

Was it said the nearest fruit? I thought it just said it would be reborn into a random fruit in the world. Maybe that's how Doffy got Ace's fruit, maybe there was a fruit around MF that the MMnM went to at Ace's death.
Hmm... I mean that’s what I felt I have read. I’ll give a gander to see if I can find the page. You’ve now filled me with doubt :O

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’ve just made it seem like you’ve always had this opinion but was too afraid to share it.
Well fortunately enough I've always shared this so your assumption just further established your stupidity.
And now that you have I think it’s laughable... I’ve never said what the ability entails other than what the story has shown. There might be more, there might not. I’ve got nothing to be proud of for being able to read the story, but unlike you, I have nothing to be embarrassed about either xD
Congratulations, your able to read something that Oda has not printed himself. It's a fact that I'm able to read a lot better than you and I clearly know more about Onepiece than you. I used everything that I've gathered from the manga to theorize my opinion on the Voice of all things because you can't point out anything out of context unless you can't tell the difference between what it is being compared to, to the actual thing?
Either way you look foolish

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’ve just made it seem like you’ve always had this opinion but was too afraid to share it. And now that you have I think it’s laughable... I’ve never said what the ability entails other than what the story has shown. There might be more, there might not. I’ve got nothing to be proud of for being able to read the story, but unlike you, I have nothing to be embarrassed about either xD

Hmm... I mean that’s what I felt I have read. I’ll give a gander to see if I can find the page. You’ve now filled me with doubt :O
That's what I'm here for lol.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well fortunately enough I've always shared this so your assumption just further established your stupidity.

Congratulations, your able to read something that Oda has not printed himself. It's a fact that I'm able to read a lot better than you and I clearly know more about Onepiece than you. I used everything that I've gathered from the manga to theorize my opinion on the Voice of all things because you can't point out anything out of context unless you can't tell the difference between what it is being compared to, to the actual thing?
Either way you look foolish
Hahahaha what a tool, you do make me laugh xD

That's what I'm here for lol.
I did give it a quick googling last night and I couldn’t find a character saying it... Closest I got was Smiley’s DF respawning in the bunch of apples right next to where he ‘died’. I think it was then theorised and accepted that it just respawns into the nearest fruit. I however never liked that idea... surely SURELY that would be common knowledge by this point, especially for the likes of the World Government and would have had fruit ready for Aces execution so as to not let the mera mera no mi back into the world... So then next maybe it was the type of fruit, looking at Kalifa’s I think it was clearly would be closest to a banana, so would it have to be closest banana? Maybe that’s where the difficulty lies, but then you could just have a big bowl of all the fruits in the OPverse to ensure the respawn.
....... or was Smiley infused with an artificial devil fruit? Maybe that’s how those work?

I hope it’s not the closest fruit though... Think that offers too many problems to the plot.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD Like always, the retarded dumbass has nothing to say but spout nonsense insult. Stay ignorant you useless moron.

This moron here implying that is not part of the story. What a loser :lol

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I did give it a quick googling last night and I couldn’t find a character saying it... Closest I got was Smiley’s DF respawning in the bunch of apples right next to where he ‘died’. I think it was then theorised and accepted that it just respawns into the nearest fruit. I however never liked that idea... surely SURELY that would be common knowledge by this point, especially for the likes of the World Government and would have had fruit ready for Aces execution so as to not let the mera mera no mi back into the world... So then next maybe it was the type of fruit, looking at Kalifa’s I think it was clearly would be closest to a banana, so would it have to be closest banana? Maybe that’s where the difficulty lies, but then you could just have a big bowl of all the fruits in the OPverse to ensure the respawn.
....... or was Smiley infused with an artificial devil fruit? Maybe that’s how those work?

I hope it’s not the closest fruit though... Think that offers too many problems to the plot.
I feel like I saw it say when a DF user dies his fruit is reborn into a random fruit so that would make me think the OP world majority only know that it revives in a fruit. The bit about it returning to the nearest fruit to the user at time of death may be some old info lost to most. BB admitted to studying DF's in his search for YYnM this may be have been some info he came across so he knew to bring a fruit with him?

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD Like always, the retarded dumbass has nothing to say but spout nonsense insult. Stay ignorant you useless moron.

This moron here implying that is not part of the story. What a loser :lol
I’m sorry, clarify for me when it was i said the page you’re referring to isn’t apart of the story? Because I don’t think i ever said anything along those lines...

I feel like I saw it say when a DF user dies his fruit is reborn into a random fruit so that would make me think the OP world majority only know that it revives in a fruit. The bit about it returning to the nearest fruit to the user at time of death may be some old info lost to most. BB admitted to studying DF's in his search for YYnM this may be have been some info he came across so he knew to bring a fruit with him?
Is was one of doffy’s crew wasn’t it? Gave that little flow diagram of how fruit respawn... just thinking about the theory of the snow snow no mi and how it respawned into nami’a Oranges, if it was the case of nearest fruit, wouldn’t it have been recycled into the same bag as Smiley’s fruit? Surely that was the closest hmm... Never heard anyone mention that before actually... were they destroyed maybe?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m sorry, clarify for me when it was i said the page you’re referring to isn’t apart of the story? Because I don’t think i ever said anything along those lines...
Considering the fact that every example I gave and fact I stated revolves around this specific scan, try your whole useless post. If you wanna laugh at me rephrasing Oda then go do so, fool.

Last edited:

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering the fact that every example I gave and fact I stated revolves around this specific scan, try your whole useless post. If you wanna laugh at me rephrasing Oda then go do so, fool.
Except you do what you always do and add outlandish things. It’s quite obvious what Oda has already shown, but you then go a step further and say it’s a prelude to Luffy gaining the epithet of “all knowing”... really? Luffy? If that’s you rephrasing what Oda has shown thus far my friend then you really should put your time to better use...

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except you do what you always do and add outlandish things.
If you are calling the examples being made with the voice of all things "outlandish," then you should just shut the fuck up right now.
It’s quite obvious what Oda has already shown, but you then go a step further and say it’s a prelude to Luffy gaining the epithet of “all knowing”... really? Luffy? If that’s you rephrasing what Oda has shown thus far my friend then you really should put your time to better use...
And this is why you're a complete moron that can't even read simple English. I never said that Luffy will be "all knowing," I said that it was "overhyped" and that it was a "type," of power that he will gain.

You must be registered for see images

You don't know how to fucking read, that much is clear, and now your laughing like you know something. To hear the voices of all things means that you know all things naturally but I wasn't completely sold that the manga will make it 100% literal so I said "omniscient TYPE" of power. Meaning that it will probably be similar but not exact you stupid annoying troll.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are calling the examples being made with the voice of all things "outlandish," then you should just shut the fuck up right now.

And this is why you're a complete moron that can't even read simple English. I never said that Luffy will be "all knowing," I said that it was "overhyped" and that it was a "type," of power that he will gain.

You must be registered for see images

You don't know how to fucking read, that much is clear, and now your laughing like you know something. To hear the voices of all things means that you know all things naturally but I wasn't completely sold that the manga will make it 100% literal so I said "omniscient TYPE" of power. Meaning that it will probably be similar but not exact you stupid annoying troll.
As always you’re the one failing in comprehension... Why would i call the things produced by Oda as outlandish when I clearly said that it’s what you add that is?

You literally referenced Luffy by adding his already known powers into the mix and then referenced it being like an omniscient type being. I said nothing that wasn’t true to what you said?

You then simplified your post by insinuating exactly just that by saying “basically...”

Jesus, someone’s had a right little paddy haven’t they, did someone take some of your crayons? Eat the last cookie? Stop being childish and acting tuff. Of course the ability doesn’t give you the natural power to know all things, clearly it’s not been shown to have that effect. But what is clear, is that in your tiny brain there’s a section that has simplified the fact that in the future Luffy will be reminiscent of an omniscient TYPE being and that’s truly laughable :lmao:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We don’t know if eating 2 DFs kills everyone maybe people with the D initial can tolerate 2 or more DFs since they are believed to be devils and fruit is called devils fruit....also maybe that is why it took 5 nations to take 1 maybe that country had people who had eaten multiple DFs

Last edited:

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don’t know if eating 2 DFs kills everyone maybe people with the D initial can tolerate 2 or more DFs since they are believed to be devils and fruit is called devils fruit....also maybe that is why it took 5 nations to take 1 maybe that country had people who had a bunch eaten multiple DFs
That could just be the case... Although I can’t say I’m a fan as it would be too obvious. But the whole 2 devil fruits could be the WG eradicating the Ancient Kingdom and fabricating this big lie of you’ll die if you eat 2 devil fruits as that’s something they got rid of