What Naruto character are you most like?

Ultimate Beast

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,576 posts 128 reactions
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
2,576
Reaction score
128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru im lazy but smart
 

leeko

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
936 posts 50 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
936
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
darui but not so sorry
 

RiaValkyre

Member
415 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought u had a test link or something..... nobody can tell what he/she is like. Only the friends, family, other ppl.
 

devilking123

Member
132 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
132
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im like naruto when i first started working out and boxing and fighting i used to suck i used to get my ass kicked alot but i trained all the time and now im the physically strongest kid in my school and the strongest fighter and when i was younger i was a kid that was small and had a head the size of a gallon of milk and everyone made fun of me so now nobody ****s with me and ive got the respect of everyone on my boxing and football team
 

BlkMagk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,522 posts 108 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,522
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I find myself just not giving a cluck and just being relaxed sometimes (Shikamaru) Pursuing what I really want (Naruto) and realizing fate & being ok with it (Young Neji).
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,783 posts 935 reactions
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamarus Lazyness (I WISH I COULD SAY SMARTS), Narutos outlook on the world.
 

HiddenSound

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,009 posts 2,125 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
20,009
Reaction score
2,125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kabuto, we both wear glasses :I
We also both have a scathing wit =DD
 

rashida chan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,137 posts 82 reactions
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
82
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd say I'm a bit of naruto,Hinata and shikamaru , especially shikamaru I'm lazy as hell lol, I'm like the laziest person in my whole family and I like to have. A very simple life I hate to get into troubles and stuff I try my best to avoid them.
I'm also a like naruto cuz I'm cheerful all the time , I'm nice to people and I don't get mad that often , I always try to smile and be happy no matter what happens and like Hinata cuz I can also be really shy sometimes especially when I'm around people older than me and people that I respect
 

SatchiZurake

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,130 posts 82 reactions
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
82
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Orochimaru in the sense that I tend to strive to be the best and being successful and can be a little arrogant sometimes, Shikamaru in the way I analyze things (though not really a complete supergenius like him), Kiba in the way i relate to other people because I tend to be the open one who can have the most fun, and Hinata when it comes to romantic affairs because I turn into a self conscious tomato when I'm around guys I like XD
 

Gooner4life

Banned
Veteran
2,491 posts 229 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru (I am extremely lazy, often to my own detriment), and probably like Gaara (Because I can come off as quite cold sometimes).
 

Drwonderful

Member
110 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm fat like Chouji
Black like Killer bee
And cool like Iruka.
...and A pervert like Jiraiya.
 

killerman82

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
797 posts 47 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
797
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(hinata) i'm shy (itachi) i put others before me ( naruto ) i pursue what i want. I'm crazy.
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,440 posts 559 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sasuke,karin,seigy,and jugo
 

-Sky-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,335 posts 545 reactions
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
545
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm like Naruto the most. Very goofy, but also like Shikamaru at times.
Oh and with a mix of Sakura's persona' I guess.
 

HiiTMAN

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
821 posts 84 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
821
Reaction score
84
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im like Kakashi & The Third Hokage but in younger version.
 

Nami Usagi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
942 posts 108 reactions
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
942
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hinata around strangers and awkward people... Tobi before he went bi-Polar around friends and family
 

Melodious

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,612 posts 900 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
6,612
Reaction score
900
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kushina, Temari, Sakura, and Hinata. Also Lee, Kakashi, and Naruto. :p
 

xXFLAVORSXx

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
602 posts 43 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
602
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
def. shikamaru
 

SandVillageShinobi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
741 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
741
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I really don't know my own personality...
 
Top