What Naruto character are you most like?

Spitfire421

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
678 posts 156 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
678
Reaction score
156
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm a mix of Hinata, Naruto, and Kushina. I tend to be more like Hinata when I meet new people. I'm shy and withdrawn. However, once you get to know me, I'm much more outgoing like Naruto and Kushina! :D

What about you? If there's no character that you are similar to, then do you know someone that is like a Naruto character? :)
 

AP2k

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,089 posts 523 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think everyone kind of relates to their fav character, hence why there are their fav
 

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,648 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm shy like Hinata, but when I'm familiar with people, I'm a lot more like Sakura. She's my favorite because I identify with her the best. I'm also occasionally like Shikamaru and Sasuke though.
 
Last edited:

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I guess I would view myself as a mix of Shikamaru and Shino, with a little bit of pervy from Jiraiya.
 

SoupAddicttt

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,266 posts 100 reactions
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
100
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have no idea..
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hinata and shikamaru (lazy) irl.....
 

Commander Axe

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,863 posts 832 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
832
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
killer bee.
 

ITACHIUCHIA101

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,890 posts 209 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
4,890
Reaction score
209
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im like shikamaru with a slight condescending tone or sometimes im llike spongebob
 

NinjaTendo 64

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
594 posts 68 reactions
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think im like kiba the way he acts in general
 

Promandis

Member
243 posts 330 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
243
Reaction score
330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am pretty much Choji with boobs.
 

gordo1

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,666 posts 351 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
351
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru and Jiraiya.
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,474 posts 387 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its cheesy of me to say naruto but i too am blonde, quite dumb sometimes but i never give up and i will always try to protect my friends+family. =D
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,528 posts 1,077 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would say I am incredibly similar to Kabuto Yakushi personality wise
 

soulless uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,843 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tobi....i can be goofy around friends, but around strangers, I'm a cold person
 

-Carnage-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,222 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
8,222
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have chojis apetite haha:D
Shikamarus lazyness and smart(only in math though)
 
Last edited:

Deuz

Banned
Regular
1,388 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am for sure like Madara, tobi, Nagato pain(in the past) GAARA, naruto, i am probably like itachi and kabuto as well.
 

markdabomb22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,756 posts 677 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,756
Reaction score
677
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can relate to itachi the most out of any characters in the series but who i am like the most none in particular.
 
Top