What Naruto character are you most like?

Ultimate Beast

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,576 Reaction score:128
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
2,576
Reaction score
128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru im lazy but smart
 

leeko

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:936 Reaction score:50
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
936
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
darui but not so sorry
 

RiaValkyre

Member
Messages:415 Reaction score:48
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought u had a test link or something..... nobody can tell what he/she is like. Only the friends, family, other ppl.
 

devilking123

Member
Messages:132 Reaction score:5
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
132
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im like naruto when i first started working out and boxing and fighting i used to suck i used to get my ass kicked alot but i trained all the time and now im the physically strongest kid in my school and the strongest fighter and when i was younger i was a kid that was small and had a head the size of a gallon of milk and everyone made fun of me so now nobody ****s with me and ive got the respect of everyone on my boxing and football team
 

BlkMagk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,522 Reaction score:108
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,522
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I find myself just not giving a cluck and just being relaxed sometimes (Shikamaru) Pursuing what I really want (Naruto) and realizing fate & being ok with it (Young Neji).
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,783 Reaction score:935
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamarus Lazyness (I WISH I COULD SAY SMARTS), Narutos outlook on the world.
 

HiddenSound

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:20,009 Reaction score:2,125
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
20,009
Reaction score
2,125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kabuto, we both wear glasses :I
We also both have a scathing wit =DD
 

rashida chan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,137 Reaction score:82
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
82
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd say I'm a bit of naruto,Hinata and shikamaru , especially shikamaru I'm lazy as hell lol, I'm like the laziest person in my whole family and I like to have. A very simple life I hate to get into troubles and stuff I try my best to avoid them.
I'm also a like naruto cuz I'm cheerful all the time , I'm nice to people and I don't get mad that often , I always try to smile and be happy no matter what happens and like Hinata cuz I can also be really shy sometimes especially when I'm around people older than me and people that I respect
 

SatchiZurake

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,130 Reaction score:82
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
82
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Orochimaru in the sense that I tend to strive to be the best and being successful and can be a little arrogant sometimes, Shikamaru in the way I analyze things (though not really a complete supergenius like him), Kiba in the way i relate to other people because I tend to be the open one who can have the most fun, and Hinata when it comes to romantic affairs because I turn into a self conscious tomato when I'm around guys I like XD
 

Gooner4life

Banned
Veteran
Messages:2,491 Reaction score:229
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru (I am extremely lazy, often to my own detriment), and probably like Gaara (Because I can come off as quite cold sometimes).
 

Drwonderful

Member
Messages:110 Reaction score:5
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm fat like Chouji
Black like Killer bee
And cool like Iruka.
...and A pervert like Jiraiya.
 

killerman82

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:797 Reaction score:47
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
797
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(hinata) i'm shy (itachi) i put others before me ( naruto ) i pursue what i want. I'm crazy.
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,440 Reaction score:559
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sasuke,karin,seigy,and jugo
 

-Sky-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,335 Reaction score:545
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
545
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm like Naruto the most. Very goofy, but also like Shikamaru at times.
Oh and with a mix of Sakura's persona' I guess.
 

HiiTMAN

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:821 Reaction score:84
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
821
Reaction score
84
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im like Kakashi & The Third Hokage but in younger version.
 

Nami Usagi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:942 Reaction score:108
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
942
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hinata around strangers and awkward people... Tobi before he went bi-Polar around friends and family
 

Melodious

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,612 Reaction score:900
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
6,612
Reaction score
900
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kushina, Temari, Sakura, and Hinata. Also Lee, Kakashi, and Naruto. :p
 

xXFLAVORSXx

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:602 Reaction score:43
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
602
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
def. shikamaru
 

SandVillageShinobi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:741 Reaction score:44
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
741
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I really don't know my own personality...
 
Top