What is your favorite region of the Pokemon World?

~Sasori~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is your favorite region so far in Pokemon

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

My favorite was the Hoenn region because it was the very first Pokemon game I had ever played.

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol y'all young'ins Kanto and Johto based off of the pokemon available, as far as the actual regions, I'm having a lot more game enjoyment in Unova because there is a lot of renewable quests & ect to keep me going for a bit longer. :]

Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kanto is nostalgic <3
Based on the region overall though, probably Johto. The cities were cool, I liked the characters, and everything was fresh. After that though, it became repetitive :x

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the show Kanto and Jotho rocked for me<3 I also liked that season inbetween kanto and johto :)

i can enjoy all of the pokemon games, they don't seem like they can fail to me..:o_O

Curently im playing Pokemon Yellow on my phone...o_O

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like both Kanto and Johto (I was introduced to them through HeartGold, which remains my favourite game <3)

Unova is a close second, even though I dislike half of the Pokemon that can be found there. It's just...interesting.

No opinion on Sinnoh as of yet (cause I just started in that region...)

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like both Kanto and Johto (I was introduced to them through HeartGold, which remains my favourite game <3)

Unova is a close second, even though I dislike half of the Pokemon that can be found there. It's just...interesting.

No opinion on Sinnoh as of yet (cause I just started in that region...)
Its all about the Red and Blue. 8] I dislike Unova too but the region itself is awesome and there is so much to do. I wish there were more seasonal pokemon though Sawsbuck is cool. D: