[Predictions] What is Behind Sasuke Revolution and Why It Is ....

cosneur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, it’s been a day. I think I'm sufficiently calm enough to provide a coherent, eloquent analysis on the whole Sasuke situation. I’ll try to keep this as free of shipping bias as I possibly can, and let me apologize in advance in case any SasuSaku influence comes through.

So let me start off by saying that Sasuke’s intentions are not inherently evil.

Notice how I said intentions and not actions. We know that Sasuke has a serious problem with the current institution because it really, really, really screwed him over personally in more ways than one, such as:

actively and systematically oppressing his entire family based on the actions of a few (who would be considered in any other case exceptions rather than the norm)
committing genocide against his entire family, killing off everyone whether they posed a legitimate threat or not, on the basis of the family’s potential reaction (keep in mind that no coup d’etat had actually happened yet) to the oppression described above
thoroughly manipulating the one person with everyone’s best interests at heart, unfairly forcing him to choose between his village and his family and execute said genocide, and then turning him into a scapegoat for the entire incident
refusing to provide Sasuke himself any sort of support after his family’s massacre (this isn’t explicitly stated in canon, but I think Sasuke would have been much better adjusted if the village had offered him more support, though still obviously not okay by any means)
refusing to do anything while known, highly-ranked criminals pursued Sasuke because he was the easiest target for Uchiha genes (again, not explicitly stated in canon, but it’s astounding how the village didn’t at least tighten security around Sasuke when Orochimaru first came after him, especially since he was the last member of such a prestigious clan)
Sasuke has stated multiple times that his problem lies with the system as a whole — not with specific people. What he wants is to tear down the old system and build a new one — one that will ensure that what happened to him doesn’t happen to anyone, ever again. By this logic alone, we can see that Sasuke has come a long way since the Kage Summit arc, where he blindly har har lashed out at Danzo, at the Kages that got in his way in his pursuit of Danzo, and even at his own teammates and former teammates.

What’s more, Sasuke’s current goal is fundamentally very similar to Hashirama’s.

On the simplest, most basic level, Hashirama and Sasuke are the same in the sense that they both saw at least one serious flaw in the old system, that they were personally hurt by this old system, and that their ultimate goal is reform. Hashirama called it “building a village” back then; Sasuke calls it “revolution” now.

Every argument stating that Sasuke has learned nothing and has gone back to his old ways is invalid by this logic.

Because, for the first time in his entire life, Sasuke is making his own decisions, rather than following (or being manipulated into following) a path that others have laid out for him. His extremely negative opinion of the system on which his world currently operates has been shaped by the numerous hardships and tragedies he’s been forced to endure — too much for any one person to bear.

Sasuke was once someone defined by his obsession with the past — but for the first time, he’s looking to the future.

I think we all can agree that Sasuke is going about all of this entirely the wrong way. He’s essentially trying to play a game of politics with brute force and violence. In his eyes, the only way for a new, better system to emerge is to violently tear down the old one upheld by the five Kages.

Because all Sasuke has focused on up until this point is getting stronger so that he can take down a specific target, he has absolutely no clue about the finer details of the very system he’s trying to tear down. If Sasuke succeeds in killing the five Kages, then the Kage’s will be replaced by people appointed by the villages’ respective councils — people of the generation directly responsible for his plight.

This is because violence is the only thing Sasuke knows. To him, the natural order is disorder because his entire life has been nothing but disorder — so in his eyes, the only way any positive change can be enacted is by revolution.

For a large chunk of the story, Sasuke has been a chaotic neutral character. From the time Itachi died for the first time, to when Itachi died for a second time, Sasuke veered dangerously into chaotic evil territory. But now, Sasuke is chaotic good.

For context, I’d say that Kakashi is lawful good, Naruto is neutral good, and Sakura is somewhere between the two. Because all four of them are good, we know that they all have only the best of intentions — they all want positive change, but their interests are clashing because they disagree on the methods for bringing about this change.

This is a very delicate situation, and I sincerely hope that Kishi doesn’t trivialize it to: “Oh, Sasuke’s going crazy again; let’s beat some sense into him with the power of friendship!” Sasuke has every right to feel the way he does, and I actually agree with his goal — the system on which the Naruto world currently operates is shitty and needs to be changed, but not necessarily in the way Sasuke’s imagining.

To be honest, I think Sakura has the best hope of understanding Sasuke at this point — Kakashi automatically and incorrectly assumed that Sasuke’s just looking for revenge, and Naruto is too focused on trying to prevent Sasuke from succumbing to Indra’s curse, which, in his eyes, is becoming more and more imminent. Sakura is the only one who has made a sincere effort to understand Sasuke’s motives this entire war arc, outside the context of any curse or destiny, and I hope she finally gets her answer.

I hope Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi take the time to actually listen to him and understand where he’s coming from. I hope that Team Seven can come to a consensus that actually does incorporate Sasuke’s goal, instead of just brushing his desires aside as the ranting of a crazy person.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should handle this differently, like a super cool lay-out, big fonts, variation, colors, spoilers, lists etc.
i swear nobody will read this xD

Q of the Sharingan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well done. People who aren't reading this because it is long and doesn't visually pop should be disregarded. I agree with your analysis. You made very fine philosophical points as well. Personally hope he ends up with Karin though lol.

From what you say, I think that Naruto and Sasuke are going to duke it out with Naruto dead set on beating Sasuke without killing them or having them both die. At some intense point we are probably going to have a similar moment as to the fight on the hospital. Sakura is going to step in between them on a potential clash, but this time they both stop themselves, or Sasuke shifts her away. Then Sakura can talk to both of them, enlightening Naruto on Sasuke's good motives, and Sasuke on his bad methods.

bains

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I didnt all of it but tried to get your main points. I agree that sasuke isn't truly evil. In his way, hes actually saving the world just like madara and obito. The one thing I don't agree with is the part where you said sakura will understand him. To me it will be naruto. I think naruto knew this was coming the whole time. Let's not forget that he can read people heart's. Naruto is the only one who can understand sasuke pain and he knows that both of them could have easily switched side. The reason naruto says this isnt going to end up like before is because naruto is going to change sasuke heart, how he does we will have to wait and see. And Sakura couldn't even begin to feel sasuke pain because she never lost anyone nor does she understand the shinobi world.

cosneur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This system do not take in to account the minority population rather try to destroy it.example what happen in the rain village of pain where Danzo trick Nagato against Hanzou (even thought obito help was necessary).Killing an entier clan because it is too powerful including childrens example Uchiha and Uzumaki clan ( Because of their sealing justu)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, it’s been a day. I think I'm sufficiently calm enough to provide a coherent, eloquent analysis on the whole Sasuke situation. I’ll try to keep this as free of shipping bias as I possibly can, and let me apologize in advance in case any SasuSaku influence comes through.

So let me start off by saying that Sasuke’s intentions are not inherently evil.

Notice how I said intentions and not actions. We know that Sasuke has a serious problem with the current institution because it really, really, really screwed him over personally in more ways than one, such as:

actively and systematically oppressing his entire family based on the actions of a few (who would be considered in any other case exceptions rather than the norm)
committing genocide against his entire family, killing off everyone whether they posed a legitimate threat or not, on the basis of the family’s potential reaction (keep in mind that no coup d’etat had actually happened yet) to the oppression described above
thoroughly manipulating the one person with everyone’s best interests at heart, unfairly forcing him to choose between his village and his family and execute said genocide, and then turning him into a scapegoat for the entire incident
refusing to provide Sasuke himself any sort of support after his family’s massacre (this isn’t explicitly stated in canon, but I think Sasuke would have been much better adjusted if the village had offered him more support, though still obviously not okay by any means)
refusing to do anything while known, highly-ranked criminals pursued Sasuke because he was the easiest target for Uchiha genes (again, not explicitly stated in canon, but it’s astounding how the village didn’t at least tighten security around Sasuke when Orochimaru first came after him, especially since he was the last member of such a prestigious clan)
Sasuke has stated multiple times that his problem lies with the system as a whole — not with specific people. What he wants is to tear down the old system and build a new one — one that will ensure that what happened to him doesn’t happen to anyone, ever again. By this logic alone, we can see that Sasuke has come a long way since the Kage Summit arc, where he blindly har har lashed out at Danzo, at the Kages that got in his way in his pursuit of Danzo, and even at his own teammates and former teammates.

What’s more, Sasuke’s current goal is fundamentally very similar to Hashirama’s.

On the simplest, most basic level, Hashirama and Sasuke are the same in the sense that they both saw at least one serious flaw in the old system, that they were personally hurt by this old system, and that their ultimate goal is reform. Hashirama called it “building a village” back then; Sasuke calls it “revolution” now.

Every argument stating that Sasuke has learned nothing and has gone back to his old ways is invalid by this logic.

Because, for the first time in his entire life, Sasuke is making his own decisions, rather than following (or being manipulated into following) a path that others have laid out for him. His extremely negative opinion of the system on which his world currently operates has been shaped by the numerous hardships and tragedies he’s been forced to endure — too much for any one person to bear.

Sasuke was once someone defined by his obsession with the past — but for the first time, he’s looking to the future.

I think we all can agree that Sasuke is going about all of this entirely the wrong way. He’s essentially trying to play a game of politics with brute force and violence. In his eyes, the only way for a new, better system to emerge is to violently tear down the old one upheld by the five Kages.

Because all Sasuke has focused on up until this point is getting stronger so that he can take down a specific target, he has absolutely no clue about the finer details of the very system he’s trying to tear down. If Sasuke succeeds in killing the five Kages, then the Kage’s will be replaced by people appointed by the villages’ respective councils — people of the generation directly responsible for his plight.

This is because violence is the only thing Sasuke knows. To him, the natural order is disorder because his entire life has been nothing but disorder — so in his eyes, the only way any positive change can be enacted is by revolution.

For a large chunk of the story, Sasuke has been a chaotic neutral character. From the time Itachi died for the first time, to when Itachi died for a second time, Sasuke veered dangerously into chaotic evil territory. But now, Sasuke is chaotic good.

For context, I’d say that Kakashi is lawful good, Naruto is neutral good, and Sakura is somewhere between the two. Because all four of them are good, we know that they all have only the best of intentions — they all want positive change, but their interests are clashing because they disagree on the methods for bringing about this change.

This is a very delicate situation, and I sincerely hope that Kishi doesn’t trivialize it to: “Oh, Sasuke’s going crazy again; let’s beat some sense into him with the power of friendship!” Sasuke has every right to feel the way he does, and I actually agree with his goal — the system on which the Naruto world currently operates is shitty and needs to be changed, but not necessarily in the way Sasuke’s imagining.

To be honest, I think Sakura has the best hope of understanding Sasuke at this point — Kakashi automatically and incorrectly assumed that Sasuke’s just looking for revenge, and Naruto is too focused on trying to prevent Sasuke from succumbing to Indra’s curse, which, in his eyes, is becoming more and more imminent. Sakura is the only one who has made a sincere effort to understand Sasuke’s motives this entire war arc, outside the context of any curse or destiny, and I hope she finally gets her answer.

I hope Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi take the time to actually listen to him and understand where he’s coming from. I hope that Team Seven can come to a consensus that actually does incorporate Sasuke’s goal, instead of just brushing his desires aside as the ranting of a crazy person.
finally a person with a human brain

cosneur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right but what is wrong in this system in your opinion
This system do not take in to account the minority population rather try to destroy it.example what happen in the rain village of pain where Danzo trick Nagato against Hanzou (even thought obito help was necessary).Killing an entier clan because it is too powerful including childrens example Uchiha and Uzumaki clan ( Because of their sealing justu)

cosneur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well done. People who aren't reading this because it is long and doesn't visually pop should be disregarded. I agree with your analysis. You made very fine philosophical points as well. Personally hope he ends up with Karin though lol.

From what you say, I think that Naruto and Sasuke are going to duke it out with Naruto dead set on beating Sasuke without killing them or having them both die. At some intense point we are probably going to have a similar moment as to the fight on the hospital. Sakura is going to step in between them on a potential clash, but this time they both stop themselves, or Sasuke shifts her away. Then Sakura can talk to both of them, enlightening Naruto on Sasuke's good motives, and Sasuke on his bad methods.
Thank i hope people will read.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:vincent: OK, I read it all. Since u stated your biased before stating your opinion, I will tell u that I am also a Sasuke fan and someone who shipped SS, so I can tell u that this thread would have been a lot better if u left out the pairing stuff.

OK, u r right that Sasuke is seeking to destroy the system so it can be made anew and Sasuke isn't truly evil. In order to destroy the system Sasuke plans on getting rid of the bijuu which act as a balance of powers, without them the powers of each nation's power is uneven and with the current leaders disposed of disorganization would ensue. If I had to say how I think Sasuke intends on starting up another war this time between nations and during this chaos Sasuke plans on establishing a new system that will bring order to that chaos .

As far as him being right or wrong. Sasuke's plan is wrong Sasuke is ignoring the will of others and only focusing on what he thinks is right. This was the same with Obito and madara. Naruto will change Sasuke and q revolution will happen, but it probably won't be as radical and it will most likely happen with Naruto and Sasuke together

Last edited:

cosneur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I didnt all of it but tried to get your main points. I agree that sasuke isn't truly evil. In his way, hes actually saving the world just like madara and obito. The one thing I don't agree with is the part where you said sakura will understand him. To me it will be naruto. I think naruto knew this was coming the whole time. Let's not forget that he can read people heart's. Naruto is the only one who can understand sasuke pain and he knows that both of them could have easily switched side. The reason naruto says this isnt going to end up like before is because naruto is going to change sasuke heart, how he does we will have to wait and see. And Sakura couldn't even begin to feel sasuke pain because she never lost anyone nor does she understand the shinobi world.
You have a point but his revolution is not entirely based on revenge.During their fight they will eventually read the heart of each other.it will be difficult for naruto to TNT sasuke because till know the only thin naruto has lost is Jiraya sama and Neji the he didn't left with them

cosneur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:vincent: OK, I read it all. Since u stated your biased before stating your opinion, I will tell u that I am also a Sasuke fan and someone who shipped SS, so I can tell u that this thread would have been a lot better if u left out the pairing stuff.

OK, u r right that Sasuke is seeking to destroy the system so it can be made anew and Sasuke isn't truly evil. In order to destroy the system Sasuke plans on getting rid of the bijuu which act as a balance of powers, without them the powers of each nation's power is uneven and with the current leaders disposed of disorganization would ensue. If I had to say how I think Sasuke intends on starting up another war this time between nations and during this chaos Sasuke plans on establishing a new system that will bring order to that chaos .

As far as him being right or wrong. Sasuke's plan is wrong Sasuke is ignoring the will of others and only focusing on what he thinks is right. This was the same with Obito and madara. Naruto will change Sasuke and q revolution will happen, but it probably won't be as radical and it will most likely happen with Naruto and Sasuke together
Yes i agreed he is very very wrong