[Predictions] What is Behind Sasuke Revolution and Why It Is ....

bains

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I didnt all of it but tried to get your main points. I agree that sasuke isn't truly evil. In his way, hes actually saving the world just like madara and obito. The one thing I don't agree with is the part where you said sakura will understand him. To me it will be naruto. I think naruto knew this was coming the whole time. Let's not forget that he can read people heart's. Naruto is the only one who can understand sasuke pain and he knows that both of them could have easily switched side. The reason naruto says this isnt going to end up like before is because naruto is going to change sasuke heart, how he does we will have to wait and see. And Sakura couldn't even begin to feel sasuke pain because she never lost anyone nor does she understand the shinobi world.

jpineda91

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude, i read this it makes total sense! the sad thing is these ninja have very strong emotions and because those emotions are so strong the refuse to believe anyone else!

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can understand what u want to say but what sasuke has observed entire his life doesn't justify that what he is doing now is correct. Take example of nagato he also wants peace but got lost in b/w due to obito.U can't change the world as u like but the way it should be changed

ultimater

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can understand what u want to say but what sasuke has observed entire his life doesn't justify that what he is doing now is correct. Take example of nagato he also wants peace but got lost in b/w due to obito.U can't change the world as u like but the way it should be changed
Well said bro! =D