Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since we dont know what happened after Sasuke watched Jigen absorb the Juubi chakra and transform why not explore the possibility that Sasuke absorbed some of the ten tails chakra himself? Lets just say that the site with the rinnesharingan and the juubi is designed to create karma seals. I don't think that is much of a stretch since two of the four holograms represented at the site are known karma seal users (Jigen, Momoshiki). I don't want to get into how or why right now but if that were true Sasuke is definitely someone who would possess the ability to attain a seal. Why? He already has a rinnesharingan and the site appears to be set up to harness the power of the Juubi's rinnesharingan. He would already be ahead of the curve in that aspect. Secondly he has experience with curse marks. After observing Jigen absorb the Juubi chakra and say that he was coming for the kids with the karma seal he understood that the village, Naruto, and Boruto were in danger. So he made a quick decision to absorb the Juubi's chakra which caused him to leave an imprint at the site and create a newly formed karma seal. This caused his connection to Naruto to be heightened because 9 tails chakra is just a less dense form of Juubi chakra so he was able to sense Naruto even after he was sent to another dimension. This is what I think has happened off-panel to give them a fighting chance against Jigen and it sets up an interesting plot twist. So Naruto and Rikudo Sasuke engage in a long battle against Jigen in which neither side is gaining an advantage. Meanwhile, Koji confronts Boruto and Kawaki so that he may take them somewhere safer and figure out the secret to defeating Jigen. They go with him while Mitsuki and Sarada consult Orochimaru because Sarada wants to learn more about byakugo and Mitsuki wants to remove his limiter. Jigen realizes the situation has changed and returns to the earth dimension. Once he realizes that Koji and Kawaki are gone he returns to his headquarters to figure out how to deal with Naruto/Sasuke and track down Kawaki...

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few errors in this theory/thread;
  • Sasuke possesses the Rinnegan and not the Rinne-Sharingan.
  • The site where the Juubi is contained isn't required to pass on the Karma Seal, and passing it on is the only confirmed method of obtaining it.
  • Sasuke and Naruto has always been able to sense the chakra of each other across dimensions after they obtained Rikudou Chakra from Hagoromo
Sasuke also gaining a powerup at this point wouldn't serve a point in the story as this is the story about Boruto and not about Sasuke and Naruto.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • The site where the Juubi is contained isn't required to pass on the Karma Seal, and passing it on is the only confirmed method of obtaining it.
  • Sasuke and Naruto has always been able to sense the chakra of each other across dimensions after they obtained Rikudou Chakra from Hagoromo
Sasuke also gaining a powerup at this point wouldn't serve a point in the story as this is the story about Boruto and not about Sasuke and Naruto.
None of your points are valid.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few errors in this theory/thread;
If you take a look at the juubi's dojutsu in chapter 35 it looks just like Sasuke's it even has the same amount of tomoe. The rinnesharingan on the seal above the juubi also has the same amount of tomoe. There is no way to tell if its the same dojutsu as Sasuke's or not but at least they look the same.

The seal on Kawaki's hand turned into the seal that represents Jigen's Otsutsuki form. That links the site with the karma seals. It really doesn't make any sense that those symbols are related to karma seals unless it is a place where the seals are created/replicated or combined.

While fighting Kaguya Sasuke was teleported to another dimension and Naruto's shadow clone stated that he couldn't sense Sasuke anymore. Plus Sasuke could have teleported to Naruto rather than having Sakura and Obito save him if he could sense across dimensions.

It doesn't have to be a permanent power up. It just needs to help them survive a little while longer and allow him to pass the power to Boruto or Sarada.

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you take a look at the juubi's dojutsu in chapter 35 it looks just like Sasuke's it even has the same amount of tomoe. The rinnesharingan on the seal above the juubi also has the same amount of tomoe. There is no way to tell if its the same dojutsu as Sasuke's or not but at least they look the same.

The seal on Kawaki's hand turned into the seal that represents Jigen's Otsutsuki form. That links the site with the karma seals. It really doesn't make any sense that those symbols are related to karma seals unless it is a place where the seals are created/replicated or combined.

While fighting Kaguya Sasuke was teleported to another dimension and Naruto's shadow clone stated that he couldn't sense Sasuke anymore. Plus Sasuke could have teleported to Naruto rather than having Sakura and Obito save him if he could sense across dimensions.

It doesn't have to be a permanent power up. It just needs to help them survive a little while longer and allow him to pass the power to Boruto or Sarada.
The rinne-sharingan is classified as Kekkei Mora . Sasuke's eyes are classified as Kekkei Genkai so no, he does not have a Rinne sharingan.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate to bring this point up, but I'll do it regardless. This could just well be a drawing mistake on Ikemoto's part or a clue that this Juubi is different. Sasuke has the Rinnegan as its qualified as a "Kekkai Genkai" and not a "Kekkai Mora" as Kaguya's Rinne-Sharingan.

Edit: After looking it up again it indeed appears to be a drawing mistake on Ikemoto's part. We know that when Kishimoto drew Kaguya's third eye it had 9 Tomoe, while Sasuke's Rinnegan had 6 Tomoe. When Ikemoto drew Kaguya in she also possess only 6 Tomoe.

You must be registered to see images

Or the Seal in the Shrine was painted to mimic the look of when the teleportation seal activates on Karma and not the other way around.

Naruto states that he can still "sense Sasuke clearly" and that he is alive across dimensions during this fight. Sasuke at this point also didn't have the ability to freely jump between dimensions yet, why he didn't have that in the context of the story is unknown but it was more likely a plot device to make Sakura and Obito useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate to bring this point up, but I'll do it regardless. This could just well be a drawing mistake on Ikemoto's part or a clue that this Juubi is different. Sasuke has the Rinnegan as its qualified as a "Kekkai Genkai" and not a "Kekkai Mora" as Kaguya's Rinne-Sharingan.
I feel the need to correct this, even if I have absolutely no faith that you will be able to comprehend it. We discussed this last time (where I flat out embarrassed you badly) but the Kekkei mora title doesn’t grant a Rinnegan the title of “rinne-sharingan” since Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is Kekkei Mora. With or without tomoe, Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is the closest doujutsu to the Juubi’s Rinnegan.

So let me ask you know, is Hagoromo’s Rinnegan a “rinnesharingan” since it’s KKM?

Kaguya’s Juubi has been depicted with six tomoe several times throughout the story, so Ikemoto’s drawing of the 6 tomoe Rinnegan in the shrine room isn’t a mistake. And the icing on the cake, Sasuke directly called the Juubi’s eye a ‘Rinnegan’ in both series (Naruto and Boruto). In fact, no character has ever referred to Kaguya’s third as a “rinne-sharingan” throughout the entire continuity.

Edit:
Edit: After looking it up again it indeed appears to be a drawing mistake on Ikemoto's part. We know that when Kishimoto drew Kaguya's third eye it had 9 Tomoe, while Sasuke's Rinnegan had 6 Tomoe. When Ikemoto drew Kaguya in she also possess only 6 Tomoe.

False, you can clearly see another tomoe in the bottom-right position of the eye. He just didn’t position it correctly.

You were smart to not respond to me 😉

The rinne-sharingan is classified as Kekkei Mora . Sasuke's eyes are classified as Kekkei Genkai so no, he does not have a Rinne sharingan.
So what’s the difference between Madara’s Rinnegan and Hagoromo’s Rinnegan aside from one being KKG and the other KKM? They both were able to do exactly the same things.

Madara even stated that, “upon awakening the Rinnegan, a certain seal was broken and I was able to summon the Husk”

Is there really a difference between KKG and KKM doujutsu?

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel the need to correct this, even if I have absolutely no faith that you will be able to comprehend it. We discussed this last time (where I flat out embarrassed you badly) but the Kekkei mora title doesn’t grant a Rinnegan the title of “rinne-sharingan” since Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is Kekkei Mora. With or without tomoe, Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is the closest doujutsu to the Juubi’s Rinnegan.

So let me ask you know, is Hagoromo’s Rinnegan a “rinnesharingan” since it’s KKM?

Kaguya’s Juubi has been depicted with six tomoe several times throughout the story, so Ikemoto’s drawing of the 6 tomoe Rinnegan in the shrine room isn’t a mistake. And the icing on the cake, Sasuke directly called the Juubi’s eye a ‘Rinnegan’ in both series (Naruto and Boruto). In fact, no character has ever referred to Kaguya’s third as a “rinne-sharingan” throughout the entire continuity.

Edit:

False, you can clearly see another tomoe in the bottom-right position of the eye. He just didn’t position it correctly.

You were smart to not respond to me 😉

So what’s the difference between Madara’s Rinnegan and Hagoromo’s Rinnegan aside from one being KKG and the other KKM? They both were able to do exactly the same things.

Madara even stated that, “upon awakening the Rinnegan, a certain seal was broken and I was able to summon the Husk”

Is there really a difference between KKG and KKM doujutsu?
My guess is that the KKM abilities are at a superior level whereas the KKG are basically watered down versions.
Or another way to put it, KKM are the purest form of an ability. That might explain why Kaguya's byakugan is KKM while the normal byakugan is KKG. Also explains why Madara's rinnegan is KKG while Hagoromo, the first known user of the Rinnegan is KKM.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guess is that the KKM abilities are at a superior level whereas the KKG are basically watered down versions.
Or another way to put it, KKM are the purest form of an ability. That might explain why Kaguya's byakugan is KKM while the normal byakugan is KKG. Also explains why Madara's rinnegan is KKG while Hagoromo, the first known user of the Rinnegan is KKM.
But the KKM doujutsu abilities aren’t superior from the KKG variants. It’s actually quite the contrary actually, Momoshiki’s Byakugan (is said to be KKG) but he can see the fates of individuals