Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But the KKM doujutsu abilities aren’t superior from the KKG variants. It’s actually quite the contrary actually, Momoshiki’s Byakugan (is said to be KKG) but he can see the fates of individuals
To be fair, we haven't seen Hagoromo use his rinnegan much.
The whole KKG vs KKM thing is shrouded in mystery at this point but I think its clear that KKM abilities are planetary compared to KKG.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, we haven't seen Hagoromo use his rinnegan much.
The whole KKG vs KKM thing is shrouded in mystery at this point but I think its clear that KKM abilities are planetary compared to KKG.
It isn’t that clear because as you said, the only KKM techniques that we’ve seen are IT and Kaguya’s Ameno. But I will say that Sasuke’s Rinnegan coupled with all 9 Bijuu’s chakra was enough to end the infinite Tsukuyomi so there really isn’t a difference between KKM and KKG doujutsu.

Ya know, since canceling IT requires the same power that cast it
Post automatically merged:

that could be attributed to their users usually having a shit load of chakra though
It is a direct correlation

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn’t that clear because as you said, the only KKM techniques that we’ve seen are IT and Kaguya’s Ameno. But I will say that Sasuke’s Rinnegan coupled with all 9 Bijuu’s chakra was enough to end the infinite Tsukuyomi so there really isn’t a difference between KKM and KKG doujutsu.

Ya know, since canceling IT requires the same power that cast it

It is a direct correlation
Actually no, all of Kaguya's abilities are listed as KKM, down to her hair jutsu and Byakugan.

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was speaking directly of doujutsu.
Fair enough.
Another thing to back up my point as to Hagoromo having unexplored abilities that may cause his Rinnegan to be listed as KKM aside from it being the original rinnegan is when Sasuke said that his Amenotijikara and the other abilities is a gift from the Sage of the Six Paths. This kinda makes me believe that Hagoromo has a lot of abilities with his Rinnegan that we've never heard about or seen.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough.
Another thing to back up my point as to Hagoromo having unexplored abilities that may cause his Rinnegan to be listed as KKM aside from it being the original rinnegan is when Sasuke said that his Amenotijikara and the other abilities is a gift from the Sage of the Six Paths. This kinda makes me believe that Hagoromo has a lot of abilities with his Rinnegan that we've never heard about or seen.
Well I wasn’t arguing against that, the point I was making is that Hagoromo’s KKM Rinnegan And Madara’s both were capable of doing the exact same things, literally no differences. The populace of earth that fell victim to IT had Madara’s Rinnegan pattern in their eyes, not Kaguya’s pattern.

There is no difference between KKM doujutsu and KKG, save for the Momoshiki example of his Byakugan being superior to Kaguya’s. Now Sasuke’s Rinnegan in its entirety is a gift from the Sage, just as Naruto’s RSM was.

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I wasn’t arguing against that, the point I was making is that Hagoromo’s KKM Rinnegan And Madara’s both were capable of doing the exact same things, literally no differences. The populace of earth that fell victim to IT had Madara’s Rinnegan pattern in their eyes, not Kaguya’s.

There is no difference between KKM doujutsu and KKG, Sage for the Momoshiki example of his Byakugan being superior to Kaguya’s. Now Sasuke’s Rinnegan in its entirety is a gift from the Sage, just as Naruto’s RSM was.
At this point, all we can do is wait to see if they expand on the differences between the KKM dojutsu and KKG. With regards to that, it might just come back to how long they can maintain a jutsu, i.e. (Hypothetically) A KKM user might not have much of a limit on Amenotijikara while Sasuke has a limit on his.
Something along those lines, but lets wait and see and we can dig up this convo then :)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think KKM means a person who possess all type of chakra in one body. By having all type of chakra and elements the person can produce new kind of chakra/element/affinity and create a jutsu that having stronger effect than KKG or KKT jutsu.

Example is Ash Bone and Kimimaro's bone jutsu.

Ash Bone is more than just a Bone Attack. It can destroy the victim's body. Not even Rikudou healing can heal the victim or stop the effect.

In my opinion KKM is not the level of destruction the jutsu can produce but about the potency of a jutsu be it destruction type or a HAX.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point, all we can do is wait to see if they expand on the differences between the KKM dojutsu and KKG. With regards to that, it might just come back to how long they can maintain a jutsu, i.e. (Hypothetically) A KKM user might not have much of a limit on Amenotijikara while Sasuke has a limit on his.
Something along those lines, but lets wait and see and we can dig up this convo then :)
Indeed, hopefully we won’t have to wait much longer.

I think KKM means a person who possess all type of chakra in one body. By having all type of chakra and elements the person can produce new kind of chakra/element/affinity and create a jutsu that having stronger effect than KKG or KKT jutsu.

Example is Ash Bone and Kimimaro's bone jutsu.

Ash Bone is more than just a Bone Attack. It can destroy the victim's body. Not even Rikudou healing can heal the victim or stop the effect.

In my opinion KKM is not the level of destruction the jutsu can produce but about the potency of a jutsu be it destruction type or a HAX.
That makes sense, however the KKM doujutsu are what don’t make any sense. There’s nothing special about them, except for them being first generations.

but hopefully we see more KKM in the very near future

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed, hopefully we won’t have to wait much longer.

That makes sense, however the KKM doujutsu are what don’t make any sense. There’s nothing special about them, except for them being first generations.

but hopefully we see more KKM in the very near future
I think Kishi got no imagination left haha...that's why it looked dull.

Couldn't expect much on Kodachi. He left Kishi's work behind. He's trying to establish his own world. His otsutsuki story doesn't interest me.

Last edited:

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's likely because it works as a virus, spreading throughout the body of the target. While the Yang Healing that Naruto had required you to take "a piece" of the target and copy it. With the body now infected by a deadly virus, he would first need to remove the parts infected or destroy the infection itself before he could heal it, something he lacked the ability to do as he wasn't as much "healing" people as he was "replacing" the broken parts.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's likely because it works as a virus, spreading throughout the body of the target. While the Yang Healing that Naruto had required you to take "a piece" of the target and copy it. With the body now infected by a deadly virus, he would first need to remove the parts infected or destroy the infection itself before he could heal it, something he lacked the ability to do as he wasn't as much "healing" people as he was "replacing" the broken parts.
And what is your answer/opinion to Naruto healed Might Guy's entire body that is starting to crumble(8th Gate's effect)

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what is your answer/opinion to Naruto healed Might Guy's entire body that is starting to crumble(8th Gate's effect)
We don't know the exact side-effects of the use of the 8th Gate other than it resulting in "certain" death. Hence the theory that it reduces the target to ash is just that, a theory. We do know however that it will "kill the soul" by snuffing out the flame of their heart. So the first step would be to stop this from happening, which Naruto was able to do by (likely) sharing his life force through the Yang Seal, or the Yang component of the "Creation of all Things" to "Breath life into" Gai's dying heart.

With that side effect corrected, we are left with a living Gai that may or may not turn to ash. For example, if its only his leg that's turning to ash because the impact caused by Night Gai then breathing life into him would save his life, but not his leg. Now if the Eight Gate really is suppose to turn the user to ash then how did Naruto stop that affect? If that theory is to hold water and add up with the time-limit of the Gate and Lee's comments on how using the Gates will cause you to feel like your entire body is on fire then there is only one explanation to it.

The use of the 8th Gate causes the body to heat up until they turn to ash completely. When Gai used his final technique he concentrated all of his chakra and therefore all of the heat at this leg, causing that to be instantly turned to ash. When he fell over, out of juice his body was still heating up. Before it reached the point where it turned to ash, Naruto arrived and rapidly cooled down his body through the Yang Seal, evening out the balance of cold and warm. This also explains why Gai didn't instantly turn back to normal, but remain "dark skinned" with veins all over him, because the reverse progress takes time as all Naruto did was initiate it.

As to why he didn't save the leg, he likely couldn't do it by the time the war was ended as he no longer had the Yang Seal and as seen with Kakashi and Obito, it isn't done instantly and requires time, likely the larger the part, the more time is required.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We don't know the exact side-effects of the use of the 8th Gate other than it resulting in "certain" death. Hence the theory that it reduces the target to ash is just that, a theory. We do know however that it will "kill the soul" by snuffing out the flame of their heart. So the first step would be to stop this from happening, which Naruto was able to do by (likely) sharing his life force through the Yang Seal, or the Yang component of the "Creation of all Things" to "Breath life into" Gai's dying heart.

With that side effect corrected, we are left with a living Gai that may or may not turn to ash. For example, if its only his leg that's turning to ash because the impact caused by Night Gai then breathing life into him would save his life, but not his leg. Now if the Eight Gate really is suppose to turn the user to ash then how did Naruto stop that affect? If that theory is to hold water and add up with the time-limit of the Gate and Lee's comments on how using the Gates will cause you to feel like your entire body is on fire then there is only one explanation to it.

The use of the 8th Gate causes the body to heat up until they turn to ash completely. When Gai used his final technique he concentrated all of his chakra and therefore all of the heat at this leg, causing that to be instantly turned to ash. When he fell over, out of juice his body was still heating up. Before it reached the point where it turned to ash, Naruto arrived and rapidly cooled down his body through the Yang Seal, evening out the balance of cold and warm. This also explains why Gai didn't instantly turn back to normal, but remain "dark skinned" with veins all over him, because the reverse progress takes time as all Naruto did was initiate it.

As to why he didn't save the leg, he likely couldn't do it by the time the war was ended as he no longer had the Yang Seal and as seen with Kakashi and Obito, it isn't done instantly and requires time, likely the larger the part, the more time is required.
So Rikudou healing should able to do the same to Obito that's stopping the effect of certain phenomena(ash bone). But it couldn't.

It can healed might guy from the effect caused by 8th Gate, stopped the effect from spreading further but it failed the stop Ash Bone effect.

You see, Naruto's Rikudou Healing not just can create a new body part but also can stop the effect produced by Ninjutsu.

What I mean to tell you here is that its not about completely heal Obito but Rikudou healing fail to stop Ash Bone effect even though it can stop 8th Gate effect.

Reactions: Animegoin

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Rikudou healing should able to do the same to Obito that's stopping the effect of certain phenomena(ash bone). But it couldn't.
You're thinking of the two effects in the same manner because they appear the same visually. Healing a burn and curing a virus isn't the same. It is also impossible to build something if the material deteriorate faster than you can build it. Gai was burning up slowly, hence he had time to reverse the effect. Obito was falling apart extremely fast and as seen with Kakashi, the healing takes time even if it is capable of extraordinary things.

Yang Healing can also not reverse the effects caused by Ninjutsu or chakra. Obito died the moment Black Zetsu left his body, yet Naruto was able to bring him back for a limited amount of time which is directly implied by his statement to Obito before being cut off. He was able to breath life into Obito's soul and body, but it would run out regardless. This indicates that Yang Healing cannot reverse death or cure everything.

As I said earlier. To stop Gai from turning to ash, all he had to do was cool down Gai's body and share his life force to sustain Gai's soul. With Ash Bone he would require to first sustain the life force of the target, then find every single trace of Kaguya's chakra from the Technique and neutralize it and then rebuild the lost tissue. It took Naruto several seconds to recreate a single eye, at which he had a blueprint for in the other eye. Hence his comment that "I took a part". With Obito he lacked the speed, the time and the blueprint. With Gai he had the time, the speed and the blueprint wasn't required.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're thinking of the two effects in the same manner because they appear the same visually. Healing a burn and curing a virus isn't the same. It is also impossible to build something if the material deteriorate faster than you can build it. Gai was burning up slowly, hence he had time to reverse the effect. Obito was falling apart extremely fast and as seen with Kakashi, the healing takes time even if it is capable of extraordinary things.

Yang Healing can also not reverse the effects caused by Ninjutsu or chakra. Obito died the moment Black Zetsu left his body, yet Naruto was able to bring him back for a limited amount of time which is directly implied by his statement to Obito before being cut off. He was able to breath life into Obito's soul and body, but it would run out regardless. This indicates that Yang Healing cannot reverse death or cure everything.

As I said earlier. To stop Gai from turning to ash, all he had to do was cool down Gai's body and share his life force to sustain Gai's soul. With Ash Bone he would require to first sustain the life force of the target, then find every single trace of Kaguya's chakra from the Technique and neutralize it and then rebuild the lost tissue. It took Naruto several seconds to recreate a single eye, at which he had a blueprint for in the other eye. Hence his comment that "I took a part". With Obito he lacked the speed, the time and the blueprint. With Gai he had the time, the speed and the blueprint wasn't required.
So that's proving what I said about KKM tech earlier.

As you can see Yang healing tech is a high level tech coming directly from KKM user Hagoromo itself but Ash Bone is more superior

And I'm not talking about healing but stopping the effect.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I'm not talking about healing but stopping the effect.
Stopping the effect of Ash Bone wouldn't serve a purpose unless you were to heal the target afterwards. Otherwise you'd waste time and chakra at doing nothing. You're not even preventing pain as Obito was displayed as being in pain. Yang cannot stop the effect, it can heal the symptoms to stop the effect. It stopped Gai's deteriorating by breathing life into his soul, forcing his soul to stay in his body and then (likely) forcefully cooled down his body to avoid the rest turning to ash.

You can't stop the symptoms of Ash Bone without first neutralizing the chakra that is destroying the body like a virus. Then you need to reverse the effects to keep the target alive. Both of those takes time and Ash Bone destroyed the body quicker than Naruto could reverse the effects of it. Much like an aggressive virus in the real world.