Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stopping the effect of Ash Bone wouldn't serve a purpose unless you were to heal the target afterwards. Otherwise you'd waste time and chakra at doing nothing. You're not even preventing pain as Obito was displayed as being in pain. Yang cannot stop the effect, it can heal the symptoms to stop the effect. It stopped Gai's deteriorating by breathing life into his soul, forcing his soul to stay in his body and then (likely) forcefully cooled down his body to avoid the rest turning to ash.

You can't stop the symptoms of Ash Bone without first neutralizing the chakra that is destroying the body like a virus. Then you need to reverse the effects to keep the target alive. Both of those takes time and Ash Bone destroyed the body quicker than Naruto could reverse the effects of it. Much like an aggressive virus in the real world.
Hmm...you aren't needed to write your opinion using your logic and observation. I'm also knows how to do that for many years.

But here I want you to understand that healing comes second after the tech stop the effect. Effect needs to be stop first before you can start healing.

"Yang can't stop the effect"
Tell me the logic behind this. From where you get this idea? Put evidence or referrence.

Do you have completed knowledge what Yang healing can or can't do?

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me the logic behind this. From where you get this idea?
In all the instances we've seen the Yang Healing been used, its never once stopped the effects of Ninjutsu nor reversed them. It has stopped the effects of physical trauma caused to the body or life force and it has reversed physical trauma caused to the body. There is nothing to even imply that it can reverse or affect Ninjutsu or chakra specifically. Not to mention that it is a "Yang" power, which fits into the realm of the physical and not the spiritual like Yin Chakra.

In Gai's case, the Ninjutsu effect was to cause physical trauma in the sense that it would (apparently) heat the body to such a degree that it would turn to ash. The Yang Seal was able to reverse this effect by treating the physical trauma caused by the chakra. It doesn't stop the chakra, nor reverse its effects. It reversed the effects caused to the physical body by the chakra. Chakra is two parts, one physical and one spiritual, Yin and Yang, stamina and soul as explained by Ebisu in Part 1.

In order to save Gai two things where required. Cure the physical trauma, as in the intense heat inside the body and to recharge the heart's life force that binds the soul to the body. It successfully did these things and thus saved Gai.

In Kakashi's example, what the Yang Seal was required to do was to fix the physical trauma caused by him having his original eye removed. It did this by effectively forcing the cells in Kakashi's body to work on overdrive to grow a new eye, using the other eye a blueprint. This is well within both the realm of real life science and the Narutoverse as this is how Naruto for example if able to heal injuries as Kurama's Yang Chakra is so intense that it forces his cells to work on overdrive to heal.

In Obito's original case he was already dead, his soul was leaving his body. However, Naruto used the Yang Seal to tie his body and soul together for a limited time again. This is (as stated earlier) implied by their dialogue.

In the Ash Bone example things are different. In order to cure and stop this attack a few things has to happen. For one the person healing it has to stop the chakra from the Ash Bones to spread, not just cure the physical trauma as the Jutsu is still in effect unlike with Gai where the Jutsu had ended. In order to stop this chakra, the user would need to find all traces of it and blow it out like a flame. In Gai's case it was his own chakra working against him, and the fix to that was to forcefully reverse the effects of the Yang chakra in his body that was destroying his body, as is the powers of the Yang Seal.

In Obito's case, Naruto was neither fast enough nor aware enough of the Ash Bone technique in order to stop it in time. Even if he could do that there would be other things required to save Obito's life. For one he would need to heal the body by forcing his cells to replicate quickly, which we saw earlier that it takes time and unlike Gai there wasn't an internal source to reverse, but it required external force like with Kakashi's eye. Along with all of this, Naruto would also need to tie down Obito's lifeforce which was leaving his body. Which likely wouldn't work very well as he had already demonstrated the inability to do so as Obito was technically dead.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats the difference?
We have three qualifications regarding "Kekkei" class techniques, those are:
  1. Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit)
  2. Kekkei Tota (Bloodline Selection)
  3. Kekkei Mora (Bloodline Encompassing)
As far as we know there are several sub-categories under some of them such as Kekkei Genkai referring to several different forms of techniques or traits. Wood Release for example is a Kekkei Genkai unique to Hashirama and those in possession of his DNA or those who hold a connection to the Shinju. This release is what we call a Elemental Kekkei Genkai in the sense that is a mix of Water Release and Earth Release as demonstrated by Yamato. We also have non-elemental Kekkei Genkai such as the Sharingan or Rinnegan which aren't tied to any specific element.

The only known Kekkei Tota is Dust Release which is a mix between three elements as opposed to two. What makes Kekkai Tota different from what we know is that it can be taught, and you aren't required to possess unique blood to use it as far as we know. Where as you cannot use a Elemental Kekkei Genkai unless you possess the required blood.

In here fits what we call "Kekkei Mora" which refers to abilities like the Rinne-Sharingan and its abilities and I am almost certain the Databooks refers to All-Killing Ash Bones as Kekkai Mora along with most of Kaguya's abilities and Hagoromo's Rinnegan. Though Databooks are often inaccurate and shouldn't be taken as proof of that unless the manga proves it. That being said, its theorized that Kekkai Mora is the combination of all elements as well as Yin-Yang Release which makes it vastly more powerful.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand that much. The point I am trying to make is that there is no way to tell the difference between the rinnegan shown in chapter 35 and Sasuke's. They all have six tomoe and I don't think its a coincidence.
You people seem to forget easily as hell but level one Juubi always have 6 tomoe. The following is immediately after the Gedo Statue transformed into the Juubi:

You must be registered to see images

You must be registered to see images

The more chakra they get, another row of tomoe will appear. When Hagoromo and Hamura faced it, it had four rows of tomoe.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand that much. The point I am trying to make is that there is no way to tell the difference between the rinnegan shown in chapter 35 and Sasuke's. They all have six tomoe and I don't think its a coincidence.
As noted above, this is more likely just Ikemoto forgetting how many tomoe the Rinne-Sharingan has. When he drew the Juubi it has the same amounts of tomoe as Sasuke's Rinnegan, despite the fact that we know it should have more. Furthermore when he drew Kaguya in Chapter 35 he drew her Rinne-Sharingan with less tomoe than she has and equal to the amount Sasuke has.