ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's something I just felt like sharing, because yknow. The internet.
Every time I become friends with someone on here, I usually leave them a VM on their page.
When this happens with people that happen to be of the female ***, I always see loads and loads of other VMs on their page with things like this:

"You're so cool I'm glad I met you"

"You're the best person I've ever met"

"I love you haha jk"

And usually when it's the same person leaving these messages, they tend to get more "warm and fuzzy" as they go on.
Like this:

"Hey, so how are you?"

"I'm pretty good, just sitting here bored lol"

"Yeah, I noticed that the other day. Lol, you're funny <3"

"Aw, don't say that. You're so sweet! :ilu:"

"That's adorable! You're so cute and sweet! <3"

Seriously. I'm not even joking right now. Guys.. listen. If you like someone on here, that's fine, okay?
Hell, I've even "liked" people on here before. But you know what? At least have enough dignity to try and get to know whomever you like first before you jump to "That's adorable! You're so cute and sweet! <3". *sigh* These things happen all the time, and I'm sure any female person on Narutobase is sort of sick of it as well. I'm not one to assume things, but I'm willing to bet a good percentage of the guys that girl members meet here try to pull this kinda crap.
What do you all think? If you don't agree, you can crucify me about it if you want.
Lol and yet I get the feeling by making this thread your only seeking attention from females as well.....so I agree but (lifts up a cross) your not much better.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Captain Obvious pointing out the internet is full of horny little boys who get all jazzed up when seeing a "female" online.

But yeah, I agree. It's laughable, but doesn't bother me. Mainly because I'm not a girl, but in general, if annoyed by other members, there's a block button if someone gets annoyed.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Men are predators after all
You must be registered for see images
Even if it's only on childternet
You must be registered for see images

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol and yet I get the feeling by making this thread your only seeking attention from females as well.....so I agree but (lifts up a cross) your not much better.
It's only natural that you would assume such a thing, so I understand. But no, that isn't the reason. o_o I actually am in a relationship, so I would have no reason to seek out attention. Even so, this isn't a dating site.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear I've seen you do this shit, OP.

OT: I could name 2 people who do this non stop. Lol
Call out the hypocrisy, Parrish. Let 'em know. xD

There are so many people on this site who do that, it's not even funny. If I were to call them all out, just my one post would take up a whole page, and then some. Luckily for those thirsty little virgins, I am not that much of a jerk.

Honestly, the vast amount of thirsty people on the internet in general does not surprise me. To me, the fact that one must resort to that is beyond pathetic for me. Excuse the generalisation, but I do feel it applies, especially for a manga forum: Anyone who has to resort to constant flirting online with another person, probably lacks the attractiveness and social decorum to be able to attract someone offline. It really isn't that hard to connect with someone on a deeper level offline. There should be no reason to fall in "love" or hopelessly flirt with someone online. And on a manga forum, no less. When I see guys who do that, I laugh at not only what they say, but how pathetic they seem to me.

Like Hipster Madara stated, in the case that a guy would attempt that with me, I would generally ignore him. However, if I am bored, I'll "humour" him until I get bored again. In that case, I'll just go back to ignoring him as normal.

Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are so many people on this site who do that, it's not even funny. If I were to call them all out, just my one post would take up a whole page, and then some. Luckily for those thirsty little virgins, I am not that much of a jerk.

Honestly, the vast amount of thirsty people on the internet in general does not surprise me. To me, the fact that one must resort to that is beyond pathetic for me. Excuse the generalisation, but I do feel it applies, especially for a manga forum: Anyone who has to resort to constant flirting online with another person, probably lacks the attractiveness and social decorum to be able to attract someone offline. It really isn't that hard to connect with someone on a deeper level offline. There should be no reason to fall in "love" or hopelessly flirt with someone online. And on a manga forum, no less. When I see guys who do that, I laugh at not only what they say, but how pathetic they seem to me.

Like Hipster Madara stated, in the case that a guy would attempt that with me, I would generally ignore him. However, if I am bored, I'll "humour" him until I get bored again. In that case, I'll just go back to ignoring him as normal.
That Shit dat Z dat Squirm! *giggle*
:hug:

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do this whenever I become bored and it's only for my amusement, and to help pass the time. I would rather make a pervy joke and continue the conversation with it, than talk about Naruto or their personal life (neither appeal to me). But, I don't remember complimenting the girls here. Anyways, I like trolling and sarcastic conversations since they are more amusing. xD

Hypemaster

Elite
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

point em out, point em out