Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's something I just felt like sharing, because yknow. The internet.
Every time I become friends with someone on here, I usually leave them a VM on their page.
When this happens with people that happen to be of the female ***, I always see loads and loads of other VMs on their page with things like this:

"You're so cool I'm glad I met you"

"You're the best person I've ever met"

"I love you haha jk"

And usually when it's the same person leaving these messages, they tend to get more "warm and fuzzy" as they go on.
Like this:

"Hey, so how are you?"

"I'm pretty good, just sitting here bored lol"

"Yeah, I noticed that the other day. Lol, you're funny <3"

"Aw, don't say that. You're so sweet! :ilu:"

"That's adorable! You're so cute and sweet! <3"

Seriously. I'm not even joking right now. Guys.. listen. If you like someone on here, that's fine, okay?
Hell, I've even "liked" people on here before. But you know what? At least have enough dignity to try and get to know whomever you like first before you jump to "That's adorable! You're so cute and sweet! <3". *sigh* These things happen all the time, and I'm sure any female person on Narutobase is sort of sick of it as well. I'm not one to assume things, but I'm willing to bet a good percentage of the guys that girl members meet here try to pull this kinda crap.
What do you all think? If you don't agree, you can crucify me about it if you want.

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crucify ? Nice !
.. It is complex. It is that way in many aspects of life, but there are many factors, taht stimulate it. For example, a large number of girls like to receive messages like "you are so cute and sweet", kisses, hearts, etc. And they like to show themselves a lot. And very few boys, indeed, act restrainly and calmly. It is in the both sides.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well for me everyone is entitled to speak their mind though I would hope they would refrain from tossing out opinions that are insulting.

I see what you mean, but sometimes people over state things just for the sake of fun conversation.

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crucify ? Nice !
.. It is complex. It is that way in many aspects of life, but there are many factors, taht stimulate it. For example, a large number of girls like to receive messages like "you are so cute and sweet", kisses, hearts, etc. And they like to show themselves a lot. And very few boys, indeed, act restrainly and calmly. It is in the both sides.
This is a very true statement. Rep for you. I'm aware of this, but this was meant to be more of a thing I'd address to those of my own ***. I didn't want to try to address the people of the opposite *** in that way, as I felt I would be assuming too much and didn't want to overstep my boundaries. Regardless, good post.