Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thunder.... I know it can't hurt me, but still. I hide under my bed in Thunder storms, oddest thing is, I love the rain and lightning part of it, just not the Thunder... I'm also afraid of hieghts, which id also funny because I'm almost six foot tall...
I love rain and lightning too! The greatest thing is hearing it on the roof.

Reactions: kimi_hita

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I fear loneliness and aging
These are very understandable fears to have. I fear one of them very much. Aging to me is far more scary than death.

One of my worst fears (which ties directly into my worst fear) is becoming powerless, impotent, and senile. I never want to be helpless. Helplessness strikes harder than any physical wound.

Loneliness I don't fear very much, as I am alone often. I prefer solitude most of the time, and I feel that I am one of the few people that can actually claim that. Many say they like being alone but if you watch people it is amazing the lengths people will go to, to have interaction with another person. Every now and then I find myself doing something so that I can talk to someone; like I will go to a store when I am bored not to buy things, but in the hope that I can meet someone. Obviously for most people these aren't conscious decisions (going to the store is) but we work so hard to feel connected to something larger than ourselves. Whenever I catch myself doing this I always feel weak and stupid.

My absolute worst fear (I fear it even more than I fear I sharks :eek:) is to not accomplish what I am able to. I fear not only not reaching my potential but not doing anything that makes my life worthwhile. I want to contribute to humanity, not just exist.

I fear that someone is watching my every move(teachers,passing cars,video cameras etc.)
I think that is called paranoia xd :D. No but some of the time you probably are being watched, as cameras are everywhere nowadays.

I have a massive fear of the dark, and being alone without any sound, it just makes me want to curl somewhere and cry.
The dark is scary. I don't know about you but what I fear is the possibilities of what could be in the dark, more than just not being able to see, although not being able to see is scary in itself. (I refer you to above in this post when I talk about my fear of helplessness).

Anyway +rep guys!

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
fear of water (pools, lakes, oceans,)
fear of falling.
I used to be afraid of being touched ive gotten over most of that
im super afraid of being in complete silence.
Afraid of being touched by anyone, or just strangers?
Hieghts, spiders, and rectal insertion of anything.
I'm pretty sure a great many people fear that, but don't really need to, unless you are posting this from inside a prison. If you are then I wish you the best of luck!

Lt Iceman

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi Namikaze said:
These are very understandable fears to have. I fear one of them very much. Aging to me is far more scary than death.

One of my worst fears (which ties directly into my worst fear) is becoming powerless, impotent, and senile. I never want to be helpless. Helplessness strikes harder than any physical wound.

Loneliness I don't fear very much, as I am alone often. I prefer solitude most of the time, and I feel that I am one of the few people that can actually claim that. Many say they like being alone but if you watch people it is amazing the lengths people will go to, to have interaction with another person. Every now and then I find myself doing something so that I can talk to someone; like I will go to a store when I am bored not to buy things, but in the hope that I can meet someone. Obviously for most people these aren't conscious decisions (going to the store is) but we work so hard to feel connected to something larger than ourselves. Whenever I catch myself doing this I always feel weak and stupid.

My absolute worst fear (I fear it even more than I fear I sharks :eek:) is to not accomplish what I am able to. I fear not only not reaching my potential but not doing anything that makes my life worthwhile. I want to contribute to humanity, not just exist.
Man reading this you just remind me of my younger self,in all honesty

Especially the part where you mentioned loneliness and how to you it ins't a problem,it felt like someone was reading my mind and it took me back man,it took me back.

But ironically now that I'm older I'm starting to feel the need to cherish bonds with those around me better,and it becomes a desire that gets stronger the more time passes.

I guess you'll understand me at some point,when you desire to share with another person even the stupidest things and etc.

And in regards to your worst fear,well the best way to avoid that is to keep yourself always busy,and focused on your goal 24/7,with little to no distractions.

5 years ago I said I wanted to be an engineer,it was ridiculously hard,I had to sacrifice time I could spend having fun and many other things,but I knew my goal ahead and worked towards it.

Same for you,you have an ambition,then work towards it,if you truly believe it's the thing for you then by all means let nothing stop you.

Existence doesn't equate with life,even a table exists,but does it live?

Where living beings and for so we supposed to do things that keep us alive and not simply exist