Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So I was thinking about this the other day and was wondering what everyone else feared and if their fears were as irrational as mine.

My worst fear is sharks, if any body of water is murky I am afraid to go in it unless other people are in it and they are not dead.

I also am afraid of creepy little girls in horror movies, you know, the kind that just stare at you and say nothing, then they kill you.

So what are all of your fears?

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont really like snakes :p or atleast the creepy poison they carry^^
at person some posts above: I think its common many people fear sharks bcs its human instinct the fear of being eaten alive
It isn't the normal fear of sharks though, I fear them because I know so much about them. I used to be crazy interested in sharks when I was only mildly afraid of them, but then I learned a lot about them and now I fear them even more.

They are like the perfect predator, they have 7 senses (well one of them is like touch but it is different).

And I fear them in any body of water, not just the ocean. Obviously not pools, but sharks have been known to swim thousands of miles up rivers that are connected to the ocean.