What Did You Think of Your Favorite Character When You First Saw Them?

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What the title says.
For me it's Orochimaru. I got goosebumps when Orochimaru was truly introduced when Sasuke burned all the hell out of him (while diguised as Shiore, the female Grass genin) in the Forest of Death, only to just break out of the wires like they're nothing. Then what I thought was a women started talking to Sasuke and "her" voice started to turn into Orochimaru's real voice. I had no idea that this woman, Shiore, was actually Orochimaru, IMO the greatest villain this series has had.

LordSasukeOfSixPaths

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When i first saw sasuke i thought he was jerk to everybody for no reason and he thought he was mr.bigshot but when i got to learn about all he went through for example living in itachi's shadow , trying to please his father and what happened to his clan i just thought about how hard he had it well to make a long story short i just love his story and the time and effort kishi put in creating him

Hokage Sharingan Kakashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi. . . -_-
He had this "I don't want to be here" look about him but he proved to be more than just another shinobi of the leaf. The second his title was announced before facing Zabuza I knew from then on. . . He was a much greater ninja then what he appeared to be. :D

Ohh and Lee. But Lee came on strong so I assumed that he was pretty tough.

LordSasukeOfSixPaths

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi. . . -_-
He had this "I don't want to be here" look about him but he proved to be more than just another shinobi of the leaf. The second his title was announced before facing Zabuza I knew from then on. . . He was a much greater ninja then what he appeared to be. :D

cool sig

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My favorite character's Jiraiya. As soon as I saw his goofy ass hoping around I knew he was the best.
You must be registered for see images
lol Jiraiya is pretty funny. I was actually very surprised when Jiraiya said he was one of the 3 Sanin. I thought they'd be some team of evil ninja, but then he, of all people, was said to be a member. I laughed a little about it actually.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
when i say the real nagato the first thing that came to my mind was, "10 bucks he had a emo child" sure enough the VERY NEXT chapter all you see is him and his hair covering his eyes while crying, best call ive had in a while

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi. . . -_-

lol yeah, we had similar thoughts. Kakashi is pretty badass

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well when i first saw this guy:
You must be registered for see images

I was absolutely breathless. Awesome character and invaluable to the manga imo.
Absolutely true. I cannot imagine Naruto without "Ramen Guy".

It was dosu....until he.... *cries*
Yeah, I know. I was sad as well. Dosu got majorly trolled. He had great potential as a character.
When I first saw Zabuza, I was like, "O.O Steve Blum = Already epic." Then it just escalated from there :)
I love Steve Blum so much. When I found out the same guy who voices Oro voices Zabuza, I was very impressed.