What Did You Think of Your Favorite Character When You First Saw Them?

Master Troll

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And (I'm sure you know the first one) Amon, Shishio, Tank Dempsey, Spike Spiegel, etc. He voiced some red dinosaur thing on Digimon. His voice diversity really is amazing.
Aha yes I do :D I might know the digimon, but not familiar with the other characters. But he also voices Mugen in Samurai Champloo. It truly is, that's why he's one of my favorite voice actors.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My fav character in naruto would have to be neji when he did 8 trigrams 64 palms that was the best and rock lee because how hard he train the killer b cause how he uses his swords and how he raps it's so funny lol itachi for when he pointed at naruto he was caught in a genjutsu that was pretty beast and 4th hokage for his ftg the list goes on lol

lyokangirl

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol my favourite character changes every 5 seconds. When I first saw Sasuke, I thought "Oh...I see where this is going. Bet they become friends." When I first saw Suigetsu, I was thought "I can tell this guy is going to make me laugh a lot. Put some clothes on!!"

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My fav character in naruto would have to be neji when he did 8 trigrams 64 palms that was the best and rock lee because how hard he train the killer b cause how he uses his swords and how he raps it's so funny lol itachi for when he pointed at naruto he was caught in a genjutsu that was pretty beast and 4th hokage for his ftg the list goes on lol
lol, buncha favorite characters?
lol my favourite character changes every 5 seconds. When I first saw Sasuke, I thought "Oh...I see where this is going. Bet they become friends." When I first saw Suigetsu, I was thought "I can tell this guy is going to make me laugh a lot. Put some clothes on!!"
Friends is an.... interesting way to describe their relationship lol
hehe Suigetsu is pretty cool

Master Troll

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it's Leeron from Guren Lagann. This guy is REEEEEALLY... something. Hearing Steve Blum say some of his lines with this guy is very interesting. "Screw it in good, like a man!"
And yes, "it's" a guy. Or at least I'm pretty sure.
Haha, I don't think I could imagine him voice acting for that guy. Atleast not after hearing him voice act Amon and Mugen, who're both just badass lol. What a weird character that one

Mellorox9

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I loooooooove Orochimaru, he is so awesome and badass xD My favorite character is Rock Lee, and i was kind of neutral with him at first. The first time I saw him was when he was fighting Gaara, and I was more interested in Gaara back then. But i got so freaked out when he took off the weights O.O

THE6THOKAGE

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's "Characters" for me (some already mentioned here)

1) Oro : Showed up and Bam! Evil!! he remained that way (awesome) (Bring him back)

2) Pervy Sage : Old pervet was pure comedy , then I got to see how legit he was and how fundamental he became for naruto, it made me like him even more (Epic) (Bring him back)

3) Guy/Rock Lee : They are the weirdest and silliest characters ever , one moment Guy is punching lee in the face because he did something wrong and the next they are hugging and crying together LMAO it took me a while to take them serious and until this day I get the "Father and Son" vibe. (Awesome duo)

4) In the future I will include Tobi in this list (Identity revealed)