What akatsuki members could sakura beat on her own

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan and Kakuzu are on par with Kakashi’s cqc. Saying Kakashi merely complimented them is a huge reach.

There has never been feats or mention of the slug girls using their byakugou for speed increase. Only regen & strength

So this drastic increase in speed ability is fanfic.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan and Kakuzu are on par with Kakashi’s cqc. Saying Kakashi merely complimented them is a huge reach.

There has never been feats or mention of the slug girls using their byakugou for speed increase. Only regen & strength

So this drastic increase in speed ability is fanfic.
Only when together they were matching him in cqc. How they can be equally matching him if hes handling both at once? Thats not making any sense. Kakashi never said Hidan was on par with him. You're easily making a far reach over him complimenting their experience as a duo. Also are you senial? What happens when naruto uses the kyuubis chakra or A brings his chakra to bijuu levels. more chakra means more power and speed. Read the manga.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only when together they were matching him in cqc. How they can be equally matching him if hes handling both at once? Thats not making any sense. Kakashi never said Hidan was on par with him. You're easily making a far reach over him complimenting their experience as a duo. Also are you senial? What happens when naruto uses the kyuubis chakra or A brings his chakra to bijuu levels. more chakra means more power and speed. Read the manga.
Okay yeah his statement was about the overall battle but they both had a 1v1 against Kakashi for some time. Irregardless, I can let you have Hidan but Kakuzu is definitely on par. & on par doesn’t mean equal in every case.

& Lol uhh, bijuu chakra which has been shown to increase overall ability. & Ay uses lightning nature chakra which is meant for speed. You old fart.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay yeah his statement was about the overall battle but they both had a 1v1 against Kakashi for some time. Irregardless, I can let you have Hidan but Kakuzu is definitely on par. & on par doesn’t mean equal in every case.

& Lol uhh, bijuu chakra which has been shown to increase overall ability. & Ay uses lightning nature chakra which is meant for speed. You old fart.
No they never had a legitimate 1v1. Please show me scans of Kakashi fighting Hidan in a serious 1v1. Dont be a complete tard everyone knows Kakashi buttrapes Hidan. Kakuzu is not even part of the discussion and obviously Kakuzu is two tiers above Hidan and so is Kakashi so the basis of your argument is completely wrecked.

Byakugou unleashes chakra that has been stored in the user over a period of several years. That abundance of chakra will increase Sakura's physical stats someone who uses precise chakra control for shunshin, strength etc. That chakra makes her stronger its pretty obvious.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No they never had a legitimate 1v1. Please show me scans of Kakashi fighting Hidan in a serious 1v1. Dont be a complete tard everyone knows Kakashi buttrapes Hidan. Kakuzu is not even part of the discussion and obviously Kakuzu is two tiers above Hidan and so is Kakashi so the basis of your argument is completely wrecked.

Byakugou unleashes chakra that has been stored in the user over a period of several years. That abundance of chakra will increase Sakura's physical stats someone who uses precise chakra control for shunshin, strength etc. That chakra makes her stronger its pretty obvious.
I didn’t realize you were only debating Hidan lol my bad. & yeah I just checked the fight, you’re right. I was thinking of when they first start fighting but Kakuzu’s monsters were backing him up. & Kakashi blocked all his swings effortlessly anyways.

Hidan is below Kakashi and Kakuzu in cqc.

Now, I still don’t think byakugou raises her speed drastically. But I do agree she beats Hidan.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn’t realize you were only debating Hidan lol my bad. & yeah I just checked the fight, you’re right. I was thinking of when they first start fighting but Kakuzu’s monsters were backing him up. & Kakashi blocked all his swings effortlessly anyways.

Hidan is below Kakashi and Kakuzu in cqc.

Now, I still don’t think byakugou raises her speed drastically. But I do agree she beats Hidan.
Kakuzu is one of my fav characters. 5 hearts and can basically use every chakra nature. He can definelty beat p1 Kakashi med diff.

Reactions: 321ice

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Hidan possibly...even then he can tank and pressure her constantly. Zetsu and Konan probably also, no one significant though.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of them... but let look at teh main ones

Pain: Sleeping gas ko all 6 neg diff

Hitachi: She immune a genjutsu...he still suffer MS abuse effects and loses a stamina...Sakura blitz him teh moment he cough up aids blood. Scenario 2: Sakura get caught in Tsuki and Inner Sakura takes over teh dimension and crushes this uchiwa...

Teitera: He use all his clay on her and she tank every explosion with byakugou then blitzes him

Bobito: She work out his kamui ability over 200 chapters before everyone else... she bait him to phase then sneak a katsyuu into his dimension...Katsyuu destroys teh real body with acid

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only one that I see her defeating would be white Zetsu. You do have to note that all Akatsuki members are jinchuriki level.

I see people thinking that she can beat Hidan or Sasori.

Hidan
In my opinion, she can't beat Hidan because of his immortality. And if he gets just a drop of Sakura's blood he basically won.
Sasori
Sasori also has a lot of puppets that he can use such as his most powerful one, the third kazekage puppet. He also has a whole army of puppets at his disposal and many more puppets. The only reason why Sakura defeated Sasori that one time was because of Chiyo. Without her, Sakura would be died by now.
White Zetsu
White Zetsu actually got a small change of winning. Yes I know White Zetsu :ROFLMAO::unsure:
But hear me out.
Zetsu can make clones of himself that don't disappear after being hit like shadow clone Jutsu. So while his clones are fighting Sakura he can use his spore technique on Sakura to eventually turn her into a Zetsu. Also, even tho the original White Zetsu is killed his clones will still be there and not disappear, but I don't think that he will die because of his mayfly technique that allows him and his clones to merge with the ground and he can just watch Sakura and his clones fighting for hours until she gets tired, flee or she eventually die.

I think a lot of people don't think that White Zetsu isn't that powerful but as I just explained, he is. He also has the ability to alter his form to any individual. With this, he also changes his chakra to look like the individual he copied. So even a person with byakugan can't see that he isn't that individual. Which is pretty powerful if you ask me.

Konan
I see people saying that Sakura can beat Konan? In my opinion, she can't. Konan has long-range jutsus which Sakura can't really do anything about and Konan can also fly so it will be really hard for Sakura to beat Konan.

Deidara
Again the same with Konan. Deidara has a lot of long-range jutsus plus he can also fly. Deidara can make clay dolls that are so small that even a person with Sharingan couldn't even see them. So trying to dodge something that she can't see is hard.

Itachi
I don't think i even have to explain why Sakura can't beat Itachi. So I am not gonna use my time to do so. Maybe later idk.

Kisame
Kisame has a large range of water type jutsus that he can use against Sakura. Kisame can use a large version of the water prison to trap Sakura and Kisame becomes stronger because of the water. Even if Sakura gets a hit on Kisame which is already unlikely but if she does then Kisame can use his Samehada to absorb her chakra. There is a lot that Kisame can do like I said at the start he has a large range of water type jutsus that he can use so he could do a lot more than this.

Nagato
Like the Itachi one, I don't think that I have to explain why Sakura can't beat Nagato. It's basically a one vs six situation because of six paths of pain.

Orochimaru
If Sakura thinks that she defeated him, he will just come back again and again until she is defeated. Enough said.
Obito
Obito can use his Kamui to trap her inside of the Kamui dimension and he cannot get hit by any of her punches or kicks as well just because of the Kamui. Of course, Obito can do more but he doesn't really need to so I am not gonna write it down here in this thread. Maybe later tho.

Black Zetsu
Black Zetsu is basically White Zetsu but on steroids. He can do all the things that White Zetsu can do but even more stuff. So enough said.

I am probably gonna get a lot of hate for this thread but I don't really care. Although I would love to hear some counter-arguments to my statements.
Thank you for reading the whole thread tho :giggle:

Last edited: