Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahhh how I've missed your sannin wank.
Sannin wank? Think you've got the wrong guy.

But if you're gonna sit there and act like what Tsunade did vs Madara didn't clearly place her above the mid tier of the Akatsuki I'm not sure what to tell you. Both portrayal and feats have Tsunade above them, and in turn given Sakura is pretty much just her clone(or supposedly better), she is too.

Also just noticed I put Nagato and Pain both down. Pain was supposed to be Itachi. What I get for posting at like 4am I guess.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sannin wank? Think you've got the wrong guy.

But if you're gonna sit there and act like what Tsunade did vs Madara didn't clearly place her above the mid tier of the Akatsuki I'm not sure what to tell you. Both portrayal and feats have Tsunade above them, and in turn given Sakura is pretty much just her clone(or supposedly better), she is too.

Also just noticed I put Nagato and Pain both down. Pain was supposed to be Itachi. What I get for posting at like 4am I guess.
So you're telling me Tsunade striking a combined total of a wood clone and a immobilized Madara (and healing the team) means she's above Deidara,Kakuzu,Sasori and Kisame? Nah ain't rolling with that one chief not to mention Madara was literally playing with her and FOUR OTHER KAGE. Tsunade is low-kage tier at best.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're telling me Tsunade striking a combined total of a wood clone and a immobilized Madara (and healing the team) means she's above Deidara,Kakuzu,Sasori and Kisame? Nah ain't rolling with that one chief not to mention Madara was literally playing with her and FOUR OTHER KAGE. Tsunade is low-kage tier at best.
Being nearly immortal, having the strength to kill a lot of ninja in this series with a single punch, having a summon that almost no one in the series has the means to kill that possesses an acid that Orochimaru said could kill even him and that can also split in to so many different bodies to the point of potentially being over whelming, having the pain tolerance to be stuck with susanoo blades and still fight back like nothing even hit her and even impressing Madara is not low-kage tier. Immortals Arc Kakashi and Chiyo are examples of low kage tier. Tsunade is well above that and comfortably in the mid kage tier.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A true CES blow to the face is dealing enough damage to destroy the eyes at least.
sakura has landed square blows to peoples faces before (ie Shin Uchiha) and their eyes didnt get destroyed... sakuras punches arent going to do anything to hidan... all he has to do is bait her into punching him, and nick her at the same time... he tanks the blow, and uses ritual & seppukku spam to kill her in the name of jashin

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kind of ridiculous crap is being spouted in this thread?

WA Sakura and further is supposed to be an improved clone of Tsunade, which places her above the mid tier Akatsuki members, as Tsunade clearly demonstrated she was. On a tier list she's above Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Konan, probably on an equal or slightly above tier to Kisame, and below only Nagato, Obito and Pain.

Zetsu I don't even know how to rate so not gonna bother including him.
When did Sakura fight 5 Susano'O at once? When did Sakura land a hit on Madara in a 1 one 1? I'll wait.

Current Sakura beats Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori.
lDeidara? Is that a joke? How does she do anything against his flying capabilities, C4 Karura, and far superior speed and reflexes? Same guy who's fighting on par with Hebi Sasuke w/ Curse Seal, and I'm supposed to believe Sakura who can't even beat a Juubi clone, has no reflex or speed feats even comparable, can stand against him?

Kakuzu also destroys her. Sakura couldn't even react to a Juubi Clone, so his masks and him ganging up on her would solo her easy.

Even Sasori and Hidan are superior to her, but she beats them due to a bad match up of their abilities.

Hidan, Karin, Black Zetsu & with prep, Sasori
Karin would stomp Sakura easily. Who was fighting Tobi's wood golem and who was panting in desperation?

Last edited:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only one or two people in the Akastuski she can possibly beat on her own is first Sasori and thats mostly due to the fact shes fought him before so an improved Sakura definitely has a high chance of winning. She can beat Hidan on her own because hes a one trick pony retard despite what his fanboys think.

Everyone else she will lose badly against.

Reactions: Made in Heaven

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Karin would stomp Sakura easily. Who was fighting Tobi's wood golem and who was panting in desperation?

I dont count Karin as a real Akatuski member but lets say they did fight i will still bet on Sakura because while Karin has the chakra chains we dont know how well she can use that ability. She was able to take out the golem because of its huge structure size and lack of mobility. Im not sure how welll that would work on a competent and mobile shinobi. Also her needing to be in high emotional state to use that power will effect its usefulness

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont count Karin as a real Akatuski member but lets say they did fight i will still bet on Sakura because while Karin has the chakra chains we dont know how well she can use that ability. She was able to take out the golem because of its huge structure size and lack of mobility. Im not sure how welll that would work on a competent and mobile shinobi. Also her needing to be in high emotional state to use that power will effect its usefulness
Well, her performance was enough to impress Suigetsu, who was able to block and keep up with Ay in his Lightening mode, I think it's worth considering in terms of it's speed and power. But you're right, her control and use over it has yet to be properly explored, but if we are to assume she has proper control over it, something like what Kushina showed, she would be able to take on Sakura imo since Sakura was unable to do anything against the wood golem (even Tsunade was unable to do anything, even though Karin had used all of her Chakra to heal Tsunade).

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what they are fighting for. Sakura solos Itachi and Madara, period. The fact Madara had to hide behind an invisible wall while facing Sakura speaks volumes.
I'm fighting in defense of the stealth master Black Zetsu who solo'd Madara.

When did Sakura fight 5 Susano'O at once? When did Sakura land a hit on Madara in a 1 one 1? I'll wait.

lDeidara? Is that a joke? How does she do anything against his flying capabilities, C4 Karura, and far superior speed and reflexes? Same guy who's fighting on par with Hebi Sasuke w/ Curse Seal, and I'm supposed to believe Sakura who can't even beat a Juubi clone, has no reflex or speed feats even comparable, can stand against him?

Kakuzu also destroys her. Sakura couldn't even react to a Juubi Clone, so his masks and him ganging up on her would solo her easy.

Even Sasori and Hidan are superior to her, but she beats them due to a bad match up of their abilities.

DEADara wasn't on par with Sasuke in the slightest.

If it was a 1v1, Sasuke would have won easily. Tobi laid out land mines that Deidara wouldn't have been able to plant unnoticed if at all while fighting Sasuke by himself, which is what forced him to activate his Curse Mark & prolonged the battle.

Plus Sasuke was trying to keep Deidara alive so that he could get info on Itachi rather than going for the killing blow right away. If Tobi wasn't there then a Sasuke with kill intent could have killed Deidara with the first speed blitz. His speed was commented on 4 times by his opponents. 1 by Tobi and 3 times by Deidara, whom even admitted that Tobi was right about Sasuke being too fast.

This/the next 2 pages.

Furthermore, Deidara had the element of surprise (he went out that day seeking to fight Sasuke who knew nothing about him), intel on some of his abilities (he knew Sasuke was an Uchiha Sharingan user who possesses the fire element), a preplanned counter (against Sharingan Genjutsu), & a preplanned strategy (landmines, which Sasuke used against him). Whilst Sasuke had none of that, yet figured out everything in battle & won despite dealing with 2 opponents while holding back.

Last edited by a moderator:

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura is literally an improved clone of Tsunade, who landed a hit on Kaguya. I have 0 reason to believe she couldn't replicate Tsunade's feats vs Madara as the manga made it quite clear the two were pretty much exactly the same ninja.

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What kind of ridiculous crap is being spouted in this thread?

WA Sakura and further is supposed to be an improved clone of Tsunade, which places her above the mid tier Akatsuki members, as Tsunade clearly demonstrated she was. On a tier list she's above Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Konan, probably on an equal or slightly above tier to Kisame, and below only Nagato, Obito and Itachi.

Zetsu I don't even know how to rate so not gonna bother including him.
Kakazu, with what elements can she kill the elemental puppets with?
Diedera is a long range fighter how will she reach him?
Sasori wouldnt underestimate her a seocond time what can she do to take on black sand?
Hidan tanks punches, hidan also good at cqc
Konan spanks long range, she only have to fear slugs
Kisame tanked v2 lariat from bee who is fast, so sakura aint taking him on.

They all spank Sakura.