What akatsuki members could sakura beat on her own

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only one or two people in the Akastuski she can possibly beat on her own is first Sasori and thats mostly due to the fact shes fought him before so an improved Sakura definitely has a high chance of winning. She can beat Hidan on her own because hes a one trick pony retard despite what his fanboys think.

Everyone else she will lose badly against.
Hidan immortal... he tanks her punches no diff

Reactions: Uverdore9

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, her performance was enough to impress Suigetsu, who was able to block and keep up with Ay in his Lightening mode, I think it's worth considering in terms of it's speed and power. But you're right, her control and use over it has yet to be properly explored, but if we are to assume she has proper control over it, something like what Kushina showed, she would be able to take on Sakura imo since Sakura was unable to do anything against the wood golem (even Tsunade was unable to do anything, even though Karin had used all of her Chakra to heal Tsunade).

Awful point considering Sakura is a smaller target than the golem and unlike the golem Sakura actually is fully mobile. She was busy healing the alliances with Tsunade and then giving emergency medical attention to Naruto to be worrying about some rampaging wood.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura is literally an improved clone of Tsunade, who landed a hit on Kaguya. I have 0 reason to believe she couldn't replicate Tsunade's feats vs Madara as the manga made it quite clear the two were pretty much exactly the same ninja.
"Sakura is literally an improved clone of Tsunade, who landed a hit on Kaguya."

Sakura landing a hit on Kaguya is as relevant as Bolt landing a hit on Momoshiki, Shin landing a hit on Sasuke, or Lee landing a hit on Madara. Context is still relevant, which you Sakura supporters just love to ignore oh so much. Please back right the hell off with this trash reasoning.

She's the exact opposite: A poor man's Tsunade. Literally everything in the manga goes to prove this, rather than your own nonsensical assertion.

"the manga made it quite clear the two were pretty much exactly the same ninja."

Tsunade is the one fighting Madara, not Sakura. She's too busy trying not to die to a wooden spike even Hinata react to.
Tsunade is the one fighting 5 Susano'O at once, not Sakura. She's too busy barely keeping up with Juubi Clones.
Tsunade is the one tanking Susano'O blades piercing her, not Sakura. She's too busy falling to her knees from 2 tiny knives.
Tsunade is the one healing Shikamaru from death, not Sakura. She's too busy letting Naruto do the work for her.
Tsunade is the one making Naruto's artificial arm, not Sakura. She's too busy getting rejected by Sasuke for the millionth time.
Tsunade is the one who's protecting the village from Pain, not Sakura. She's too busy crying and wailing for Naruto to save her.
Tsunade is the one shattering EMS Susano'Os, not Sakura. She's too busy breaking the ground, something far, far weaker.

Care to repeat that?

"I have 0 reason to believe she couldn't replicate Tsunade's feats"

Yeah, except, as I listed above, everything above shows how miserable Sakura's performance is in comparison to Tsunade. Like I said, in Chapter 614, Sakura fails to dodge a wooden spike and has to be saved by Kakashi, while a Hinata who's not even using her Byakugan can react to it easily, so unless you're going to tell me Hinata's reflexes are good enough for Madara/Tsunade, you need to stop trying to claim War Arc Sakura is on par with Tsunade.
DEADara wasn't on par with Sasuke in the slightest.

If it was a 1v1, Sasuke would have won easily. Tobi laid out land mines that Deidara wouldn't have been able to plant unnoticed if at all while fighting Sasuke by himself, which is what forced him to activate his Curse Mark & prolonged the battle.

Plus Sasuke was trying to keep Deidara alive so that he could get info on Itachi rather than going for the killing blow right away. If Tobi wasn't there then a Sasuke with kill intent could have killed Deidara with the first speed blitz. His speed was commented on 4 times by his opponents. 1 by Tobi and 3 times by Deidara, whom even admitted that Tobi was right about Sasuke being too fast.

This/the next 2 pages.

Furthermore, Deidara had the element of surprise (he went out that day seeking to fight Sasuke who knew nothing about him), intel on some of his abilities (he knew Sasuke was an Uchiha Sharingan user who possesses the fire element), a preplanned counter (against Sharingan Genjutsu), & a preplanned strategy (landmines, which Sasuke used against him). Whilst Sasuke had none of that, yet figured out everything in battle & won despite dealing with 2 opponents while holding back.

Maybe, maybe not. Don't really care whether I'm right or wrong on this point, as his performance was still far above anything Sakura has done.

If it was a 1v1, Sasuke would have won easily.

This is just speculation, and one that isn't even based on anything.

Plus Sasuke was trying to keep Deidara alive so that he could get info on Itachi rather than going for the killing blow right away.

This doesn't diminish Deidara's feats. Just as both times Naruto and Sasuke fought, Naruto wasn't fighting with killing intent. It doesn't diminish Sasuke's feats in that case, just as Deidara's feats are not diminished here.

If Tobi wasn't there then a Sasuke with kill intent could have killed Deidara with the first speed blitz.

Why? Tobi never saved Deidara. Deidara reacted on his own to Sasuke's speed not only then, but multiple times. There's no need to put Sasuke on such a high pedestal in regards to this fight, as if Deidara had no moments where he clearly managed to outspeed and/or out do Sasuke. It's was not as one sided as you are trying to make it seem.

About the last paragraph, Sasuke lacking intel and Deidara thinking ahead has nothing to do with what I'm arguing in this thread, though I do agree with it, but it is irrelevant for what I am saying.
Awful point considering Sakura is a smaller target than the golem and unlike the golem Sakura actually is fully mobile. She was busy healing the alliances with Tsunade and then giving emergency medical attention to Naruto to be worrying about some rampaging wood.
When did Sakura's mobility ever amount to her avoiding anything beyond Sasori's puppets, least of all chains fast enough to deal with the wood golem? Chains that impressed Suigetsu, who blocked an attack from Lightening Mode Ay.

And no, she wasn't healing the alliance at that point. She was just standing around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sakura is literally an improved clone of Tsunade, who landed a hit on Kaguya."

Sakura landing a hit on Kaguya is as relevant as Bolt landing a hit on Momoshiki, Shin landing a hit on Sasuke, or Lee landing a hit on Madara. Context is still relevant, which you Sakura supporters just love to ignore oh so much. Please back right the hell off with this trash reasoning.

She's the exact opposite: A poor man's Tsunade. Literally everything in the manga goes to prove this, rather than your own nonsensical assertion.

"the manga made it quite clear the two were pretty much exactly the same ninja."

Tsunade is the one fighting Madara, not Sakura. She's too busy trying not to die to a wooden spike even Hinata react to.
Tsunade is the one fighting 5 Susano'O at once, not Sakura. She's too busy barely keeping up with Juubi Clones.
Tsunade is the one tanking Susano'O blades piercing her, not Sakura. She's too busy falling to her knees from 2 tiny knives.
Tsunade is the one healing Shikamaru from death, not Sakura. She's too busy letting Naruto do the work for her.
Tsunade is the one making Naruto's artificial arm, not Sakura. She's too busy getting rejected by Sasuke for the millionth time.
Tsunade is the one who's protecting the village from Pain, not Sakura. She's too busy crying and wailing for Naruto to save her.
Tsunade is the one shattering EMS Susano'Os, not Sakura. She's too busy breaking the ground, something far, far weaker.

Care to repeat that?

"I have 0 reason to believe she couldn't replicate Tsunade's feats"

Yeah, except, as I listed above, everything above shows how miserable Sakura's performance is in comparison to Tsunade. Like I said, in Chapter 614, Sakura fails to dodge a wooden spike and has to be saved by Kakashi, while a Hinata who's not even using her Byakugan can react to it easily, so unless you're going to tell me Hinata's reflexes are good enough for Madara/Tsunade, you need to stop trying to claim War Arc Sakura is on par with Tsunade.

Maybe, maybe not. Don't really care whether I'm right or wrong on this point, as his performance was still far above anything Sakura has done.

If it was a 1v1, Sasuke would have won easily.

This is just speculation, and one that isn't even based on anything.

Plus Sasuke was trying to keep Deidara alive so that he could get info on Itachi rather than going for the killing blow right away.

This doesn't diminish Deidara's feats. Just as both times Naruto and Sasuke fought, Naruto wasn't fighting with killing intent. It doesn't diminish Sasuke's feats in that case, just as Deidara's feats are not diminished here.

If Tobi wasn't there then a Sasuke with kill intent could have killed Deidara with the first speed blitz.

Why? Tobi never saved Deidara. Deidara reacted on his own to Sasuke's speed not only then, but multiple times. There's no need to put Sasuke on such a high pedestal in regards to this fight, as if Deidara had no moments where he clearly managed to outspeed and/or out do Sasuke. It's was not as one sided as you are trying to make it seem.

About the last paragraph, Sasuke lacking intel and Deidara thinking ahead has nothing to do with what I'm arguing in this thread, though I do agree with it, but it is irrelevant for what I am saying.

When did Sakura's mobility ever amount to her avoiding anything beyond Sasori's puppets, least of all chains fast enough to deal with the wood golem? Chains that impressed Suigetsu, who blocked an attack from Lightening Mode Ay.

And no, she wasn't healing the alliance at that point. She was just standing around.
She literally poured all her chakra into the katsuyu so the alliance had access to chakra, she was never going to initiate combat with the golem. The chains destroying a stagnant statue isn’t impressive whatsoever imo and Suigetsu reacting to Ay has nothing to do with Karin using that logic Sakura beats half of NV with her strength because Hashirama who is considered the god of shinobi and fought head on with Madara praised her strength....

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being nearly immortal, having the strength to kill a lot of ninja in this series with a single punch, having a summon that almost no one in the series has the means to kill that possesses an acid that Orochimaru said could kill even him and that can also split in to so many different bodies to the point of potentially being over whelming, having the pain tolerance to be stuck with susanoo blades and still fight back like nothing even hit her and even impressing Madara is not low-kage tier. Immortals Arc Kakashi and Chiyo are examples of low kage tier. Tsunade is well above that and comfortably in the mid kage tier.
Lolol you literally listed nothing impressive anyone can put a positive spin on feats, it only works for Tsunade and Jiraiya and Oro because they were treated with respect by the writer and hyped as the sannin. Collectively they were nothing but clowns feat wise against everyone else besides themselves their hype never reached me and their feats are anything but impressive.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She literally poured all her chakra into the katsuyu so the alliance had access to chakra, she was never going to initiate combat with the golem. The chains destroying a stagnant statue isn’t impressive whatsoever imo and Suigetsu reacting to Ay has nothing to do with Karin using that logic Sakura beats half of NV with her strength because Hashirama who is considered the god of shinobi and fought head on with Madara praised her strength....
No she didn't pour all her Chakra, as she had plenty of Chakra to open Kaguya's dimensions like 5 minutes later.

More impressive than any strength feat Sakura has shown thus far. Unless you want to argue that wooden golem is weaker than the ground lol

The Hashirama comparison doesn't really work, since, like you said, Hashirama simply praised her strength as he'd never seen CES that good since Tsunade, while Suigetsu was impressed by Karin's general performance. When it comes to characters praising characters, you should also consider the context in which it is done and who says it.

Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kind of ridiculous crap is being spouted in this thread?

WA Sakura and further is supposed to be an improved clone of Tsunade, which places her above the mid tier Akatsuki members, as Tsunade clearly demonstrated she was. On a tier list she's above Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Konan, probably on an equal or slightly above tier to Kisame, and below only Nagato, Obito and Itachi.

Zetsu I don't even know how to rate so not gonna bother including him.
Can't agree my guy. Sakura definitely isn't beating Kisame, or Deidara. Kakuzu & Sasori can be argued for in both directions.

The only Akatsuki Sakura 100% beats are Zetsu, Hidan, and Konan.

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might survive but if she destroys his bones in 1 hit then he'll be immobilized. Immortal yes but can he regenerate no. He also has to stay in one place for his jutsu to work. Although It can go either way, Sakura does have a chance of beating him.
she does but i doubt he be cautions when he sees her strength.
What good is an immortal body if he can't move it? Sakura can break his bones.
hidan doesnt leave hiself open unless it in his favor, he might risk it for blood. But didnt shin tank her punch even tho it wasnt meant to kill. I hope.

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shin needed surgery.

It kill any fodder ninja, but this
makes her punches useless. Bringing up shin on my end, was just to prove a point that it wont really effect hidan.
Post automatically merged:

He might survive but if she destroys his bones in 1 hit then he'll be immobilized. Immortal yes but can he regenerate no. He also has to stay in one place for his jutsu to work. Although It can go either way, Sakura does have a chance of beating him.
Yes it could, but throughout the series of part 2 sakura either A.Punched the ground in the begining of matches. B.Tried to bitz and failed. C.Sneak attacks. Hidan will see through each one.

Sakura really has no decent feats to say how good she is in Cqc against hidan, unless you wanna see shes on par with asuma or kakashi.

Last edited:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It kill any fodder ninja, but this
makes her punches useless. Bringing up shin on my end, was just to prove a point that it wont really effect hidan.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it could, but throughout the series of part 2 sakura either A.Punched the ground in the begining of matches. B.Tried to bitz and failed. C.Sneak attacks. Hidan will see through each one.

Sakura really has no decent feats to say how good she is in Cqc against hidan, unless you wanna see shes on par with asuma or kakashi.
Sakura's feats in the war arc coupled with how shes hyped to be improved version of herself as an adult puts on her above asuma and she and hidan are basically the same level. Hidan was never on Kakashi's level lmfao.

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura's feats in the war arc coupled with how shes hyped to be improved version of herself as an adult puts on her above asuma and she and hidan are basically the same level. Hidan was never on Kakashi's level lmfao.
hype never = feats i understand what you mean by sakura improving but, there is nothing too imply her cqc can match that of asuma neverless part 1 lee.
If hidan wasnt on kakashi cqc lvl, he would beeN diced up by kakashi during their little clash.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hype never = feats i understand what you mean by sakura improving but, there is nothing too imply her cqc can match that of asuma neverless part 1 lee.
If hidan wasnt on kakashi cqc lvl, he would beeN diced up by kakashi during their little clash.

Hidan couldnt a lay finger on Kakashi even while using the most desperate measures of attacking. The only canon feat I know Sakura is capable of is catching a multi Ms user like shin off guard, and using the byakugou to regnerate from his attacks, use her chakra to increase her speed and regeneration. she can use her strength to destroy hidans ritual. Shes not too different from Hidan when it comes to ninjutsu and cqc skill level

Reactions: Paradox Uchiha
Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan couldnt a lay finger on Kakashi even while using the most desperate measures of attacking. The only canon feat I know Sakura is capable of is catching a multi Ms user like shin off guard, and using the byakugou to regnerate from his attacks, use her chakra to increase her speed and regeneration. she can use her strength to destroy hidans ritual. Shes not too different from Hidan when it comes to ninjutsu and cqc skill level
Nor could Kakashi so what sense do you make that of? that was a sneak attack shin was talking, he wasnt even worried about her. Who did she really fight in cqc?Besides fodder puppets, jubbi fodder clone? Hidan has more chances of smashing sakura in cqc

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nor could Kakashi so what sense do you make that of? that was a sneak attack shin was talking, he wasnt even worried about her. Who did she really fight in cqc?Besides fodder puppets, jubbi fodder clone? Hidan has more chances of smashing sakura in cqc
Kakashi was easily deflecting all of Hidan's attacks with a mere kunai and still managed to evade Kakuzu large scale ninjutsu attacks while Hidan couldn't even so much as graze him or cut off a piece of hair through the crossfire. If Hidan was on Kakashi's level of fighting he should have at the very least gotten a scratch off. Kakashi completely evaded all of his attacks and stuck with the plan his group was giving him. It made no sense for Kakashi to fight back against Hidan while Kakuzu was there. Thats enough post deflecting from you. Either look at the full picture or stop trying to give Hidan feats he doesnt have.

The fact Hidans only means of killing his opponent is with his ritual makes Sakura a bad opponent from him. First of all Sakura only needs 1 hit to finish Hidan. Sakura in shippuden is alot weaker than adult Sakura. Shes had alot more time to store away chakra in her forehead and her skills have improved. Even with sakura's p1 feats we know what shes capable of. Her regeneration will save her from most of Hidans attacks. Hidan wont be able to cut her so easily while he's getting pressured by her strength. She can change the landscape in one punch meaning he will have a hard time pulling off his ritual. If Sakura manages to catch his scythe she can pull him in with her strength. Granted Hidan will be the one on the defensive something hes not accustomed to while fighting with his partner. Two close range figthers ,both have a form of immortality, Hidans only advantage in this fight would be fighting instinct/experience maybe, sakuras is intelligence, wider aoe of attacks and the ability to disrupt his most powerful finisher.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem
Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was easily deflecting all of Hidan's attacks with a mere kunai and still managed to evade Kakuzu large scale ninjutsu attacks while Hidan couldn't even so much as graze him or cut off a piece of hair through the crossfire. If Hidan was on Kakashi's level of fighting he should have at the very least gotten a scratch off. Kakashi completely evaded all of his attacks and stuck with the plan his group was giving him. It made no sense for Kakashi to fight back against Hidan while Kakuzu was there. Thats enough post deflecting from you. Either look at the full picture or stop trying to give Hidan feats he doesnt have.

The fact Hidans only means of killing his opponent is with his ritual makes Sakura a bad opponent from him. First of all Sakura only needs 1 hit to finish Hidan. Sakura in shippuden is alot weaker than adult Sakura. Shes had alot more time to store away chakra in her forehead and her skills have improved. Even with sakura's p1 feats we know what shes capable of. Her regeneration will save her from most of Hidans attacks. Hidan wont be able to cut her so easily while he's getting pressured by her strength. She can change the landscape in one punch meaning he will have a hard time pulling off his ritual. If Sakura manages to catch his scythe she can pull him in with her strength. Granted Hidan will be the one on the defensive something hes not accustomed to while fighting with his partner. Two close range figthers ,both have a form of immortality, Hidans only advantage in this fight would be fighting instinct/experience maybe, sakuras is intelligence, wider aoe of attacks and the ability to disrupt his most powerful finisher.
Kakashi even stated both of them are highly skilled thanks to his sharigan and his expirence, he was surving.
If hidan is able to match kakashi and get unhurt as well then they matched each other. You cant say the same for sakura.
What plan? Kakashi thought he killed Kakau, the only plan was to get blood from kakazu. I hadnt stated anything Hidan couldnt do.

Your giving Sakura cqc feats she hasnt shown against anyone around Asuma cqc level only against fodder. Sakura punched a zestu clone casually and couldnt finish the job hidan tanks. Hidan tanked the kunai explosive tag Shikamaru threw at him, literally that doesnt work. unless its tied around his body.

Last edited:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi even stated both of them are highly skilled thanks to his sharigan and his expirence, he was surving.
If hidan is able to match kakashi and get unhurt as well then they matched each other. You cant say the same for sakura.
What plan? Kakashi thought he killed Kakau, the only plan was to get blood from kakazu. I hadnt stated anything Hidan couldnt do.

Your giving Sakura cqc feats she hasnt shown against anyone around Asuma cqc level only against fodder. Sakura punched a zestu clone casually and couldnt finish the job hidan tanks. Hidan tanked the kunai explosive tag Shikamaru threw at him, literally that doesnt work. unless its tied around his body.
Once again. Hidan is not matching Kakashi. Yes he complimented them but Kakashi also complimented Sakura so are you saying Sakura can match Kakashi as well?
Sakuras feats revolve around her insane strength. The chakra boosts she gets from her byakaguou increases her speed and she can regenerate from attack and that is more than enough to match Hidan. they become equally dangerous in close range combat. Her punch will smash his bones in pieces while Hidan will have to focus on getting his ritual off. Hidan edge in cqc is only slightly above hers if even that and this is Adult Sakura with alot more experience under belt not to mention Sakura is alot smarter than Hidan which will probably be his downfall. An explosive tag is alot weaker than byakugou sakura so why even bring that up. Sakura punches change landscapes theres a big difference

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem