Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see where you are coming from. Compared to the other natures suiton seems to lack destructive force but I feel what it lacks in it's own in power it more than makes up for in support. While there are few instances that I can recall it being a very good offence I can remember more combination attacks using it.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
water is not mearnt for destruction!!! tell me about a raiton that annialates the terrein? even if it billioni volts never because it's not built for it!!!
Every other chakra nature has some level of lethal or destructive capabilites among the jutsus.
And you are kidding about the raiton thing right?

-Chidori

-Indra's arrow
You must be registered for see images

-Kirin

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see where you are coming from. Compared to the other natures suiton seems to lack destructive force but I feel what it lacks in it's own in power it more than makes up for in support. While there are few instances that I can recall it being a very good offence I can remember more combination attacks using it.
Yeah exactly it's more of a utility jutsu that can screw up the opponent in other ways as oppose to direct lethality but the variety of skills that are actually deadly is too damn small. I wish there was just one user who could use it less as a utility jutsu and more as a straightup solo kind of jutsu similar to how how Naruto and Sasuke go about fighting with rasengan variants and chidori variants.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you know suiton has the widest range of jutsus then any other chakra nature.
You are once again missing the point of my OP. I never said anything about Suiton having hardly any techniques. And what exactly do you mean by widest range of jutsus? Do you mean quantity because if that's the case then I don't believe in quantity over quality.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't know what you're talking about. Water style has one of the most OP jutsu in the NV. It counters any Elemental jutsu you can think of.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't know what you're talking about. Water style has one of the most OP jutsu in the NV. It counters any Elemental jutsu you can think of.

Omg as iffff that's OP AF. That's amazing I had to look it up. I don't know why I never saw this in the first place though. Anyways it dispels upon impact so it can't counter attacks in quick succession but still wtf.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even with Kisame, his power wasn't really from his Suiton abilities, but from his sword.

His suiton would be pitiful without the combined abilities of Samehada
The most idiotic thing I have bore witness to this morning, don't worry that's no accomplishment.

OT: I guess Water Dome isn't a strong technique, the ignorance is strong.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most idiotic thing I have bore witness to this morning, don't worry that's no accomplishment.

OT: I guess Water Dome isn't a strong technique, the ignorance is strong.
Errrrr I never said Suiton didn't have strong techniques. I said it pales in comparison to other chakra natures in terms of destructive and offensive capabilities in particular. My god. It's not black and white, I didn't ever claim that Suiton didn't have it's strengths. I just felt it was disappointing when compared. It seems the ignorance is strong in you champ.

And for the record I think water dome is a strong technique.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are once again missing the point of my OP. I never said anything about Suiton having hardly any techniques. And what exactly do you mean by widest range of jutsus? Do you mean quantity because if that's the case then I don't believe in quantity over quality.
It has both quality and quantity.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldnt say that because IMO Kisame's shark bullets and GSB shits on all those jutsus u showed. The only problem is the good suiton users dont appear much at all. Only Kisame & Trollkage showed how powerful the element is but they got killed off.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldnt say that because IMO Kisame's shark bullets and GSB shits on all those jutsus u showed. The only problem is the good suiton users dont appear much at all. Only Kisame & Trollkage showed how powerful the element is but they got killed off.
Also part of why I think Suiton is a neglected chakra nature. I definitely could have included more detail in my thread. The powerful techniques are hardly EVER shown. However, how can you say that shark bullets shit on the other jutsu? GSB is definitely up there I agree but not regular shark bullets no way. Still I just whipped up some techniques that came straight to my head. For raiton I couldve included indras arrow and for doton i could have included yomi numa and there is definitely some others I could have included aswell. Still GSB does not shit on oodama rasen shuriken, amaterasu, kirin or doton mountain jutsu. Some of these aren't even the most powerful within their chakra nature.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also part of why I think Suiton is a neglected chakra nature. I definitely could have included more detail in my thread. The powerful techniques are hardly EVER shown. However, how can you say that shark bullets shit on the other jutsu? GSB is definitely up there I agree but not regular shark bullets no way. Still I just whipped up some techniques that came straight to my head. For raiton I couldve included indras arrow and for doton i could have included yomi numa and there is definitely some others I could have included aswell. Still GSB does not shit on oodama rasen shuriken, amaterasu, kirin or doton mountain jutsu. Some of these aren't even the most powerful within their chakra nature.
GSB Shits on almost any Ninjutsu that doesn't have a crap load of Sage chakra infused into it.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GSB Shits on almost any Ninjutsu that doesn't have a crap load of Sage chakra infused into it.
Okay you misunderstood what I said, I didn't know he meant it shits on these jutsu because it counters them I thought he meant it shits on them as a jutsu overall as in power and usefulness/versatility in combat. Besides the GSB has to have favorable conditions for it to work; it's not a flawless jutsu. It has to be performed in extremely large volumes of water which Kisame doesn't have a problem providing however, if the the opponent has a means of escaping Kisame's volumes of water then it becomes hardly comparable to the jutsus I listed. Also the great shark bullet technique absorbs the chakra of techniques so if the user doesn't use their jutsu when GSB is active then it is nothing more than a bit more amped up version of a regular shark bullet. Circumstantially powerful but overall I still rank it lower than the jutsu I listed.
Also, what do you think of the interaction between GSB and Kitsuchi's mountain jutsu?
Do you really believe that GSB can absorb a jutsu such as this?
Keep in mind that GSB is like the size of one of the Juubi's eyes...

Last edited:

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GSB does shit on Odama RSM and ama. As long as there is chakra, it'll eat that shit up and get stronger.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay you misunderstood what I said, I didn't know he meant it shits on these jutsu because it counters them I thought he meant it shits on them as a jutsu overall as in power and usefulness/versatility in combat. Besides the GSB has to have favorable conditions for it to work; it's not a flawless jutsu. It has to be performed in extremely large volumes of water which Kisame doesn't have a problem providing however, if the the opponent has a means of escaping Kisame's volumes of water then it becomes hardly comparable to the jutsus I listed. Also the great shark bullet technique absorbs the chakra of techniques so if the user doesn't use their jutsu when GSB is active then it is nothing more than a bit more amped up version of a regular shark bullet. Circumstantially powerful but overall I still rank it lower than the jutsu I listed.
Also, what do you think of the interaction between GSB and Kitsuchi's mountain jutsu?
Do you really believe that GSB can absorb a jutsu such as this?
Keep in mind that GSB is like the size of one of the Juubi's eyes...
Kisame said GSB is capable of eating anything that is chakra. I guess if someone is too big, GSB might not be able to consume.