Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah, that -.-

Well first I shall have you know I won't have you do any stupid template or stuff like that. I'm not a robot and neither are you(I don't think). Teaching and learning should be fun just as the RP is meant to be. With that out of the way I'd like you to tell me about Water and everything you know about it. Real life and in the Narutoverse. It wouldn't hurt to tell me about yourself while you're at it.

Go !

Reactions: Kung Fro

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Water is one of the five basic elements.It is weak against earth an strong against fire. Water is also the element of life - all things need water. It can be gentle or powerful - in terms of the world, nothing can stand up to the power of water, except possibly land, but water can still erode it over time. Water jutsu can be powerful if used correctly, like any jutsu, but seem to have an additional weakness - many water jutsu require a water source, such as a river, a heavy rain.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fine its not about speed. Ok concerning your reply you mentioned heavy rain being a source for water justus. That's right and wrong. It can't be used as a water source unless it builds up somewhere. Like if you used an earth justu to create a giant square or something which collects the rain, then it could be considered a water source. Simple rain isn't enough. Do you have any questions so far?

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's fine its not about speed. Ok concerning your reply you mentioned heavy rain being a source for water justus. That's right and wrong. It can't be used as a water source unless it builds up somewhere. Like if you used an earth justu to create a giant square or something which collects the rain, then it could be considered a water source. Simple rain isn't enough. Do you have any questions so far?
Um, no
Thanks for clearing that up for me ^^

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. All of these justus are pretty basic and straight forward. I only need you to preform the "Suiton No Justu". As they are all similar to it. Simply manipulate your suiton chakra into this pond which is under LoK over there and cause a small blast of water to come up and smack him in the face. Then create water from yourself and create small weapons like a sword, shield, and stuff of that sort.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Last edited:

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I move to turn to LoK before beginning to concentrate my chakra, thinking of the attributes that water contains, making it turn into that of the water element, then, I release the chakra to the water located under under LoK before using the chakra in the water to cause the water to blast upwards, smacking and getting his face wet. After that, I continue thinking of the characteristics of water to turn my chakra and release, this time, making it turn into water instead of using already existing water. Using my chakra which created the water, I use it to shape the water, making it take the shape of a sword and hold it in my hand, cutting my finger slightly to see if the sword is stable enough to use. Then once again repeating the process of releasing the chakra to make it into water, I make it shape into shield on either of my arms thick enough to protect me of projectiles and some physical attacks.*

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright good, Water technique is very useful and it isn't one of those justus you only use in training lol. The next justu is hidden mist justu. Used most notably by Zabuza early in the manga and anime. To preform this justu I need you either focus your chakra into the pond below LoK and cause it to rise in the form of a thick mist. OR focus chakra in your body and expel the mist from your mouth. Either way I want you to use it to mask your presence and attack LoK in the back of his head.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.