Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, thinking of the fluid attributes water contains before releasing it into the water. Then, I use the chakra to cause water particle to begin to rise up into the air from the water under LoK. After they begin to gather in the air, they begin to form a light mist, which begins becoming denser and eventually make vision useless with normal eyes. Taking advantage of the lack of vision, I silently run over behind LoK and hit him in the back of his head.*

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright good. That justu is pretty solid and has a great range on it. Remember dojustu aside from the Byakugan will only see your chakra inside the mist. Meaning they can't pinpoint you with the all seeing white eye o_o. Anyways, we're going to C ranks now. Preform a combo on LoK here using at least 1 of our justu we learned here. And discuss a possible counter to your combo.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate my chakra,before releasing it into the water. Then, I use the chakra to cause water particle to begin to rise up into the air from the water under LoK. After they begin to gather in the air, they begin to form a light mist, which begins becoming denser and eventually make vision useless with normal eyes. I quickly take a few silent steps to the side all the while concentrating my lightning chakra into my hand, I bring it down with some strength onto the ground, releasing the chakra upon contact, causing lightning to surge towards Lok, shocking him because he cannot see where the attack was coming from.*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation Would be a good jutsu to block this because aside of being able to rid yourself of the mist surrounding you, it can blow away any projectile like attack, most B rank or below elemental attacks except if it is a fire jutsu :3

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup Yup. Good. I like the defense using peacock whirlwind.

Alrighty. Here's your first C rank justu. For this justu go stand on the lake over there and throw LoK next to me while you're walking over there. While standing on the lake send suiton chakra into the lake and use shape manipulation to create a shark that jumps into the air and crashes back into the lake. Tell me 2 disadvantages of this justu. As there are two clear ones.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Walking towards the lake, I bring LoK back to the shore before beginning to release chakra into the water. Using the chakra, I manipulate it to form a shark under water which, by using the chakra I use to create it, make it jump up into the air before beginning to fall back down into the water and going back to being plain water*

>_>
<_<
>_<
Twi disadvantages are:
1.) Requires a water source
2.) The shark can only jump upwards so the opponent must be on the water

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.

But that justu is short range. Depending on how the terrain is, using a short range justu that requires a water source is kinda odd. Especially since there are other shark justu with longer ranges, this one won't be used much by you I assume. Oh and I won't be asking you for questions from here on out, though I do expect some later on. Some justus confused me and the descriptions are vague. So if you see a justu like this, ask about it. On with the next one.

For this justu I want you to use chakra to create a whip of water in your hand after preforming 3 handseals. The whip can wrap around as well strike opponents. This just as n imost water justu's can be infused with lightning to make it better. Give me an advantage as well as preforming it of course.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As i concentrate my chakra through out my body, turning it into that if the water nature, I concentrate specifically it to my hand, I then make the Rat → Dog → Ox hand seals, before releasing it, causing it to take the form of a whip, which I use to whip a random person strolling by*

An advantage is that it doesn't require a water source and makes a good combination with lightning :3

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple. But good. Here's the next one. For this one you need to build up your suiton chakra into your mouth. Use that built up chakra and spit it out in the form of a sticky adhesive substance. Here's a picture for reference as I didn't understand what it looked like for the longest time.

You must be registered for see images

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, making it take the elements of water chakra, into my throat before making the Ram → Tiger, I then get ready to spit the water out but before I do, I begin to change the viscosity of the chakra, making it come out as a sticky fluid from a my mouth, capable of making someone me stuck to it if stepping on it *

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. This justu is pretty solid. But it has one big downside. Read the description of it and tell me that downside that I'm talking about.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A downside to it is that the user can too get stuck with this jutsu if they do not release chakra into their feet to walk over the water.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that's what I was looking for. For the following justu I want you to use your suiton chakra to cause an exact replica/clone of yourself to rise from ground consisted of water. This justu is pretty self explanatory so i want you to give me 1 advantage and 3 disadvantages. They should be quite obvious.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I begin to concentrate my chakra, I turn it into water chakra before making the Tiger hand seal and release it into the water before causing some water to rise up in a shape of a pillar. Thinking of the characteristics of my own appearance, I begin to shape it to fit my appearance and making the unneeded water to fall back down to the lake*

Disadvantage:
1.) Requires a water source
2.) Must be within short range of myself
3.) Can only use up to C rank water jutsu

Advantage:
1.) Can take quite a few hits

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad you included the handseal. Because I didn't tell you to do it. Its good that you check the descriptions of the justus in addition to my instructions. Good ^^

Okay on to your A's and D's . Your disadvantages are on point. But your advantage is off. It cannot take much damage as its only a C ranked clone. Aside from that good job. Now, onward. This justu is pretty good. I want you to stand atop the water source and inject your chakra into it. I then want you to take control of some of the water and condense it into a powerful orb. Once you've done that send it at that tree over there. Give me 2 advantages.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
Note: Requires a water source.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, turning it into that of the water element before releasing it into the water. I then use my chakra to begin to make the water begin to condense it self to the shape of an orb before making it rise up and blasting it towards a tree*

Advantages:
1.) Can hit the opponent from anywhere
2.) I'm not sure about the second one :/

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Confusion. Its elusiveness can cause confusion. For the next justu I want you to preform 3 handseals and utilize a nearby water source in order to create a tornado which can defend as well as attack. Its strong enough to knock somebody out. Give me one advantage and disadvantage.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I make the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals before turning my chakra into that of the water element before releasing it into the lake and using it to make water rise up in front of me and begin spinning quickly and turn into a tornado in front of me, strong enough to knock somebody out*

I thought of two disadvantages and no advantages >_>
One disadvantage is that it requires a water source and another is that it blocks your vision.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its an offense and defense is what I was looking for. For this justu simply utilize suiton chakra in your hands and clap them together, creating a spiralling vortex of water out of nowhere. The vortex then explodes from the top in the form of a wave in which you can control with your hands.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to turn my chakra to that of the water element before releasing it and clapping my hands, causing a spiraling vortex of water to appear without the need of a water source. As the vortex explodes, causing it to turn into a wave, I begin using the chakra which was what created the water to direct the water towards you and when it is about to collide with you, I cause the wave to split in half, leaving you dry and unscathed.*