Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.> Nevermind lol.

Welp, until you reach Kage rank. Here's the last S rank water justu. Outside of the AACT of course. To preform this justu you simply knead your suiton chakra and release it in the form of a near instant barricade of water. Capable of blocking any direct fire attack on here ._. (Basically)

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol >o>

One/three advantages and disadvantages:
  • 1.An advantage is that it does not require a water source
  • 2.Not sure about this advantage but if it is a good amount of water, it can creat a water source
  • 3.I dunno >w<
How you would use it in battle:I would use it to block any direct fire attack lol
How you would counter it: By using a lightning justu so that it travels through the water and electrifies the opponent >;D
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): *I concentrate my chakra, turning it into that of the water element before converting the chakra into water within my body and expelling it from my mouth, with the water coming out in a barricade like manner.*

So, will it count as if I completed water and will I be able to make an ice bio? owo

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yuhp. You're done suiton. BUT, you need to learn this AACT.

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

Simple. Without the use of handseals build up suiton chakra into your chest. Then release a very large powerful torrent of water towards your opponent. Its capable of flooding a large sized battlefield depressions in no time at all. This is one of the only high ranking stream water justu's. Use it well lol.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One/three advantages and disadvantages:
  • 1. An advantage is that it creates a water source
  • 2. An advantage is that it doesn't require hand seals
  • 3. I dunno about any disadvantages hehe :3
How you would use it in battle:I would use this jutsu to either drown the area to have a water source, or to counter a fire jutsu.
How you would counter it:Hmm, I don't really know, maybe using some earth jutsu to raise a wall?
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):*I concentrate my chakra, turning it into that of the water element, before moving the chakra to my chest before releasing it as a powerful stream of water. The stream contains enough water, which causes the current area to start to flood.*