[Discussion] was whitebeard's sending portgace D ace to kill blackbeard a smart decision from him????..

Status
Not open for further replies.

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
12,306💸
Kumi
2,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
i------------------>.

1s- blackbeard is strong..

2-blackbeard has strong nakama..

3-ace is wanted pirate...he is target of world gov..

these 3 factors makes it almost a inpossible mission for ace to capture blackbeard....

don't tell me whitebeard didn't take into considerations these ...he isn't that type of pirates who makes decisions without thinking..
..so why white beard still decided to send ace???

also remember...ace death changed course of Manga :

-it caused ace death...

-it caused whitebeard death...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
4,865💸
Kumi
1,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Nope. Blackbeard may have played weak for a while, but WB should've known Ace couldn't win the moment Shanks mentioned the scar on his eye. It's not even like Ace specifically had to do it. WB probably could've killed BB if he sent one of his stronger commanders.

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
12,306💸
Kumi
2,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Nope. Blackbeard may have played weak for a while, but WB should've known Ace couldn't win the moment Shanks mentioned the scar on his eye. It's not even like Ace specifically had to do it. WB probably could've killed BB if he sent one of his stronger commanders.

thats what im saying... but if we r forced to thnk whitebeard was smart pirate...that means him sending ace was part of his secret plan..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
4,865💸
Kumi
1,057💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
poor writing from oda here isn't it????..
Depends on if it's in character for Whitebeard. Smart people can do dumb things if it's pride or creed driving them. I can't remember how it all went down, so I can't really give you my thoughts. If I remember right, I think Ace insisted on going or something.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
3,251💸
Kumi
110💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WB knew he wouldn't win but he also knew the type of person Ace was, he went through Ace's tenacity first hand in the many attempts on his life Ace made despite knowing he couldn't. He wasn't going to stop Ace but he should have sent others to back him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.