War Arc Sakura is Equal to EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto.

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wat teh fecck my english is a best inglish in a world....u wanna defy me???..
[/QUOTE
English not inglish
**** not fecck
what not wat
the best not a best
and yes
even my English isn't good
Post automatically merged:

do u respekt indian pipole...
people u mean
respect u mean
yes I respect them
why

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about pain rods
he literally did that u want me to send video to u??
he didn't do that just when he lost his sage mode
and
base spsm naruto literally kicks the truth seeking ball
no difficulty
and the senjutsu is the weakness of them
and
literally
he even in kcm2 sm
he literally broke opitu truth seeking orps

and sakura didn't break that
she was going to die
with one shot actually
and madara didn't one shot naruto he literally just took the nine tails from him
killing him without using his strength
and literally
You must be registered for see medias
not just sage mode naruto
but mere frog
did that in 8:33
so
literally unlike sakura
he with sage mode can easily destroy the truth seeking orps
What are you on about.

Peins rods are not the same as TSB rods, breaking one doesn't mean one can break the others.

RSM doesn't have a weak or strong model it has a chakra mode with TSBs and one without. TSBs allow Naruto to use other Jutsu he can't use without chakra mode. Also kicking back a TSB means nothing here, since he couldn't break it. To argue he can break it is fanfic, not even RSM Lava Rasen shuriken could destroy it or Madara's body, yet it sliced up the divine tree.

Madara tied Naruto up like a dog, then ripped the 9 tails out of him. Naruto fell and was caught by Gaara like a useless fodder. That's called one shooting or two at best. And he did the same to Sasuke. Naruto even needed an ass pull to save him. Sakura on the other hand survived a TSB rod.

man if u want speak Arabic with me
your English isn't that good
@minamoto the Tobidara traitor got rekt

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you on about.

Peins rods are not the same as TSB rods, breaking one doesn't mean one can break the others.

RSM doesn't have a weak or strong model it has a chakra mode with TSBs and one without. TSBs allow Naruto to use other Jutsu he can't use without chakra mode. Also kicking back a TSB means nothing here, since he couldn't break it. To argue he can break it is fanfic, not even RSM Lava Rasen shuriken could destroy it or Madara's body, yet it sliced up the divine tree.

Madara tied Naruto up like a dog, then ripped the 9 tails out of him. Naruto fell and was caught by Gaara like a useless fodder. That's called one shooting or two at best. And he did the same to Sasuke. Naruto even needed an ass pull to save him. Sakura on the other hand survived a TSB rod.

first of I didn't say that it's the same u said that he didn't do that and he did that
and about what
of course breaking one mean he can break the rest
literally he did that against nagato
and the only time that he didn't is when he lost his sage mode
that was base naruto
who couldn't do that
second
as I said again
small frog in 8:23
destroy the TSB
so
unlike sakura
sage mode naruto won't have trouble dealing with madara truth seeking orps
because he literally have the ability to break them
and
about
madara
like u think that madara won't do that to sakura 🤣🤣🤣
literally madara body scales above any truth seeking orps
she literally was going to die by one truth seeking orps when literally small frog destroy the truth seeking orps
so
literally
she is
more useless than frog
same frog isn't even base naruto level
and about naruto needed sakura
literally
sakura most useful moments is fake
because even without sakura hagoromo would have just save naruto
she just give them time to talk

What are you on about.

and about
six path sage mode
🤣🤣🤣
learn the name of forms before talking
when I say base six path sage mode naruto
I mean
six path sage mode naruto without the chakra of the nine tails

full power six path sage mode
naruto
is enhanced six path sage mode naruto
ir
kcm2 six path sage mode

and about not destroying the orp
he literally have senjutsu chakra
of course he can do that no difficulty
go and rewatch naruto before talking with me

What are you on about.

and about
six path sage mode
🤣🤣🤣
learn the name of forms before talking
when I say base six path sage mode naruto
I mean
six path sage mode naruto without the chakra of the nine tails

full power six path sage mode
naruto
is enhanced six path sage mode naruto
or
kcm2 six path sage mode

and about not destroying the orp
he literally have senjutsu chakra
of course he can do that no difficulty
go and rewatch naruto before talking with me

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of I didn't say that it's the same u said that he didn't do that and he did that
Who said anything about a Pain rod, you did. And I said they're not the same and Naruto didn't break the TSB. TSB is different to the chakra receivers.

And about what
of course breaking one mean he can break the rest
No that's a false argument.

literally he did that against nagato
and the only time that he didn't is when he lost his sage mode
that was base naruto
who couldn't do that
Madara's rods are stronger so no, Naruto couldn't even break the receiver rods on the tailed beasts. He couldnonly force them out.

unlike sakura
sage mode naruto won't have trouble dealing with madara truth seeking orps
because he literally have the ability to break them
Fanfic, if he could do that he would've. The fact he couldn't shows he can't. Obito is nowhere near Madara in ability.

and
about
madara
like u think that madara won't do that to sakura 🤣🤣🤣
literally madara body scales above any truth seeking orps
she literally was going to die by one truth seeking orps when literally small frog destroy the truth seeking orps
so
literally
she is
more useless than frog
same frog isn't even base naruto level
Pure fanfic, RSM Naruto attacked Madara's TSB and couldn't destroy it. Unless your telling us RSM Naruto is weaker than the frog, who si wealer than SM Naruto. Those are the only facts here.

Madara solod Naruto and Sasuke, yet didn't solo Sakura. She was even shown resisitng the TSB rod and attenpting an attack on Madara. No doubt Madara wrecks her, but she did better than Naruto and EMS Sasuke did. Theu got bodied lile fodders.

and about naruto needed sakura
literally
sakura most useful moments is fake
because even without sakura hagoromo would have just save naruto
she just give them time to do that
He needed her, otgerwise he would be super dead. Hogaromo's ass pulls couldnt save him on his own. Sakura had to kwwp him alive so he doesn't suffer from stiff body. Then he needed Obito to ass pull seal the 9 tails back into him, alongside 1 tails and 8 tails chakra. Anyway, her most useful moments are when her ounched solod Kaguya so she gets sealed, and powered Obito to save Sasuke. Apart from making sure Naruto can be revived and doesn't just die. Even thkugh he should still have been dead.

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said anything about a Pain rod, you did. And I said they're not the same and Naruto didn't break the TSB. TSB is different to the chakra receivers.

Madara's rods are stronger so no, Naruto couldn't even break the receiver rods on the tailed beasts. He couldnonly force them out.

Fanfic, if he could do that he would've. The fact he couldn't shows he can't. Obito is nowhere near Madara in ability.

Pure fanfic, RSM Naruto attacked Madara's TSB and couldn't destroy it.
Unless your telling us RSM Naruto is weaker than the frog, who si wealer than SM Naruto. Those are the only facts here.

Madara solod Naruto and Sasuke, yet didn't solo Sakura. She was even shown resisitng the TSB rod and attenpting an attack on Madara. No doubt Madara wrecks her, but she did better than Naruto and EMS Sasuke did. Theu got bodied lile fodders.

He needed her, otgerwise he would be super dead. Hogaromo's ass pulls couldnt save him on his own. Sakura had to kwwp him alive so he doesn't suffer from stiff body. Then he needed Obito to ass pull seal the 9 tails back into him, alongside 1 tails and 8 tails chakra. Anyway, her most useful moments are when her ounched solod Kaguya so she gets sealed, and powered Obito to save Sasuke. Apart from making sure Naruto can be revived and doesn't just die. Even thkugh he should still have been dead.
hhh
rsm naruto there's nothing called rsm
it's spsm
and
no actually when he attacked madara he literally destroy madara body u want the video
and about his truths seeking orps?
he literally did that when he kicked madara truth seeking orps he literally destroy that u want the video

and about madara solo sasuke and naruto

yes
but he
literally one shot sakura 🤣🤣
no sakura didn't do that
she was going to die in seconds actually
we saw naruto took sakura ass out of there
and
about sakura did better 🤣🤣🤣
she literally got her ass kicked by one orp
and the orp isn't as strong as blind madara body
literally one orp was enough to one shot
sakura
when
sasuke even without
the sosano
was strong enough to damage madara
how is sakura
did better than naruto
when sasuke who wasn't using his sosano at least damage madara
when sakura get her ass kicked by one orp ??? it's just your opinion
I won't accept a fanboy opinion as answer
and about madara against naruto

literally madara Lost his arm against gaara who wasn't shit compared to naruto
against naruto
madara didn't one shot him like when he did with orp against sakura
madara
just use limpo same limpo that naruto can't sense
and he attack naruto he didn't one shot
just attack him snake attack
and after that he used the gedu mazo to take down naruto
he literally didn't use his strength as I said again
he just used
his ability to take the nine tails
so no that doesn't make sakura above naruto

second about
the tab
man why most of the fanboys just ignore the point that they can't answer???
I literally give u this
in
8:24 or 8:33
frog destroy the orp
how about sage mode naruto
literally
with that sage mode naruto na easily destroy the orp
but sakura didn't do that
so with your logic she isn't shit compared to naruto especially when she couldn't destroy it
and
about
madara orps are stronger than opitu orps 🤣🤣🤣 where did u get that from
literally it's the same technique from the same mode
and even if madara orps is stronger
well that doesn't matter
because
no matter how strong is the orps
the senjutsu that sage mode naruto has is always the weakness of the orp
and about breaking madara
rod
madara didn't use his rod as I remember against kcm sm naruto
he only used the tsb
against naruto spsm
naruto when he uses his senjutsu chakra he destroy his orps no difficulty
no
actually he one shots madara body same body that scales above any orps

Pure fanfic, RSM Naruto attacked Madara's TSB and couldn't destroy it. Unless your telling us RSM Naruto is weaker than the frog, who si wealer than SM Naruto. Those are the only facts here.

and about
sakura punches kaguya
hhhh naruto could have replaced sakura with clone and the clone will do better than sakura actually 🤣🤣🤣

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hhh
it's spsm
and
no actually when he attacked madara he literally destroy madara body u want the video
he literally did that when he kicked madara truth seeking orps he literally destroy that u want the video

and about naruto solo sasuke and naruto

yes
but he
no sakura didn't do that
and
and the orp isn't as strong enough blind madara body
sakura
when
sasuke even without
the sosano
how is sakura
did better than naruto

against naruto
madara didn't one shot him like when he did with orp
madara
he just used

second about
the tab
I literally give u this
in
frog destroy the orp
literally
so with your logic she isn't shit compared to naruto especially when she couldn't destroy it
and
about
well that doesn't matter
because
rod
he only used the tsb
against naruto spsm
no

and about
sakura punches kaguya
hhhh naruto could have replaced sakura with clone and the clone will do better than sakura actually 🤣🤣🤣
ur compare saskey damaging no eye madara vs sakura fighting juubi jinchuriki, double rinnegan, six of sage path, invincible immortal, shinju tree eating madara version...........sakura fought superior version and she have no real damage........naruto n saskey fight much weaker versions of madara and get 1 paneled................... pwahhwhahfofo!!!!!!!!!

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and about
sakura saving naruto
like I said
hagoromo by just giving naruto the spsm
he can easily heal himself
he literally
in the moon
the nine tails was out naruto but naruto didn't die
because that doesn't effect on him especially when he have the spsm
and hagoromo chakra

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hhh
it's spsm
You're behaving quite dense.

RSM equals rokudo sage mode = 6 paths sage mode.

and
Me wants the manga scans, not head canon. Naruto attacks Madara and doesn't do anything.

and about madara solo sasuke and naruto
yes

but he
no sakura didn't do that
and
Good Rinnegan Madara solod Naruto and Sasuke, you admit it. However, Rinnegan JJ Madara didn't solo Sakura. Unless you have the scan where Madara solos her like he did those fodders, I don't want to hear fanfic.

and the orp isn't as strong as blind madara body
sakura
when
sasuke even without
the sosano
how is sakura
did better than naruto
So a TSB that RSM Naruto couldn't break, which couldn't solo Sakura, since she was still alive is somehow weaker than One Rinnegan Madara who solod Naruto and Sasuke? Yeah that's your fanfic there, this was peak Madara even if he was plot nerfed.

against naruto
You have the scan of Madara losing his arm against Gaara? I remember Madara fodderising Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was leashed up like a helpless dog and then killed off like a fodder.

madara didn't one shot him like when he did with orp against sakura
madara
No Madara did Naruto worse he stomped and killed Naruto before becoming the Jyubi jin, while he still didn't stomp and kill Sakura as the Jyubi Jin

he just used
What snake attack? Madara using his jutsu isn't a snake attack? Madara summons the Mezo and Madara controls it. He uses it, the Mezo can't do anything on it's own. Madara solod Naruro like a fodder, while he couldn't do the same to Sakura. That mean Sakura above Naruto.

second about
the tab
I literally give u this
in
frog destroy the orp
literally
and
about
Oh boy some people can't read, since Naruto couldn't destroy the TSB of Madara with SPSM that means SPSM Naruto is weaker than toad, who is weaker than SM Naruto. The difference is Sakura didn't attack the Orb, while Naruto did so that Reid your fanfic.

well that doesn't matter
because
rod
It's not the same level, BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke matched Obito. Rinnegan Madara what on both of them and is stronger than both of them. Oh and I want the manga scan of Naruto destroying the orb he attacked with SPSM, because he couldn't, but Madara destroyed his Orb.

he only used the tsb
against naruto spsm
no
Madara didn't use TSB against KCM SM Naruto what are you smoking. Madara gained TSB after becoming the Jyuubi jin. Before that Madara fodderstomped Naruto and SPSM Naruto couldn't break Madara's orb.

and about
sakura punches kaguya
Yeah it wouldn't have worked, if he could he would've done it instead of endanger Sakura. And clearly the clone is weaker than Sakura so she had to do the job. @Kakooli Will tell you that

and about
sakura saving naruto
like I said
hagoromo by just giving naruto the spsm
he can easily heal himself
he literally
in the moon
the nine tails was out naruto but naruto didn't die
because that doesn't effect on him especially when he have the spsm
and hagoromo chakra
Like Naruto healed his own arm🤣🤣🤣

The fanfic is too real, you had better go cry in the corner.

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're behaving quite dense.

RSM equals rokudo sage mode = 6 paths sage mode.

nothing called rokudo sage mode
like I said
they called hagoromo as the sage of six path
so literally that form call six path sage mode

Me wants the manga scans, not head canon. Naruto attacks Madara and doesn't do anything.

and about u want the manga
literally that ep wasn't filler
so every think happen there's fact
and about not destroy anything literally your opinion disagree with anime facts
literally against madara only by using taijutsu he literally kick that and
the truth seeking orps exploded behind madara

Good Rinnegan Madara solod Naruto and Sasuke, you admit it. However, Rinnegan JJ Madara didn't solo Sakura. Unless you have the scan where Madara solos her like he did those fodders, I don't want to hear fanfic.

madara solo them
yes with mid diff at least not with small orp that doesn't scale to ems madara
and about madara losing his arm ok
in 4:84
losing your arm in fight
that mean the fight was mid diff to hard difficulty

So a TSB that RSM Naruto couldn't break, which couldn't solo Sakura, since she was still alive is somehow weaker than One Rinnegan Madara who solod Naruto and Sasuke? Yeah that's your fanfic there, this was peak Madara even if he was plot nerfed.
tsp that naruto not using shit of his power break it with one attack
which was going to one shot sakura
but someone took her out
it's funny when u said that she didn't lose when literally she was going to die in seconds

You have the scan of Madara losing his arm against Gaara? I remember Madara fodderising Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was leashed up like a helpless dog and then killed off like a fodder.
and about
madara
I already gave you that
and about madara fodderishing naruto and sasuke 🤣🤣🤣
yes doing that against sasuke who wasn't using his sosano and not doing it naruto
because literally they were going to shit on him if he didn't use his shit gedo mazo and literally with one attack they cut his arms but we have sakura who get her ass with her fans ass kicked by one orp that doesn't scales to blind madara body

No Madara did Naruto worse he stomped and killed Naruto before becoming the Jyubi jin, while he still didn't stomp and kill Sakura as the Jyubi Jin
did worse
as I said again
madara only won because his gedu mazo they literally took his arm he needed white zetsu to get his arm back
and about madara did worse
at least madara used his body against naruto
against sakura he only used orp
hhhh that orp was going to kill sakura don't give me your stupid opinion 🤣🤣
we literally saw sakura couldn't even move when he hit her
but naruto took her ass out of there
literally
that orp that one shots sakura isn't shit compared to blind madara body
at least blind madara body needed hax
so literally
blind madara body >>> orp >>>>>>>>>> sakura
blind madara >>> naruto

What snake attack? Madara using his jutsu isn't a snake attack? Madara summons the Mezo and Madara controls it. He uses it, the Mezo can't do anything on it's own. Madara solod Naruro like a fodder, while he couldn't do the same to Sakura. That mean Sakura above Naruto.
what snake attack???
using the limpo is snake attack
he literally use invisible body against them of course that snake attack
and the limpo isn't jutsu 🤣🤣🤣
and literally they believe that they can just one shot him and they said that
but he needed his limpo and hax the gedu mazo to beat them
when
he just used the orp to one shot sakura
and another stupid opinion from another fanboy for the most useless characters in the show she couldn't even move against the orp

Oh boy some people can't read, since Naruto couldn't destroy the TSB of Madara with SPSM that means SPSM Naruto is weaker than toad, who is weaker than SM Naruto. The difference is Sakura didn't attack the Orb, while Naruto did so that Reid your fanfic.

oh boy some dogs can't read my opinion since naruto couldn't do what?
literally I already answer that
and about sakura didn't attack the orp
hhhh
literally sakura couldn't even move 🤣🤣🤣 attacking something that literally shit on your body won't work
and literally your lack of information make me wonder why I even argue with you
even if she attack the truth 🤣🤣🤣 she won't do any shit she doesn't have senjutsu to destroy that shit

It's not the same level, BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke matched Obito. Rinnegan Madara what on both of them and is stronger than both of them. Oh and I want the manga scan of Naruto destroying the orb he attacked with SPSM, because he couldn't, but Madara destroyed his Orb.

hhh what stupid fanboy
did I say that opitu and madara in the same level???? no I didn't
but their orps are the same level
literally opitu orps and madara orps are the same technique from the same jutsu
yes i
madara is in different level but his orps isn't different literally it's same as opitu and naruto broke opitu orps
but even if it's different level
that doesn't matter
because literally no matter how strong is the orps
literally the senjutsu will always destroy them

Madara didn't use TSB against KCM SM Naruto what are you smoking. Madara gained TSB after becoming the Jyuubi jin. Before that Madara fodderstomped Naruto and SPSM Naruto couldn't break Madara's orb.
I already answer this so don't give me your stupid opinion

Yeah it wouldn't have worked, if he could he would've done it instead of endanger Sakura. And clearly the clone is weaker than Sakura so she had to do the job.
clone clone weaker than sakura???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
hhh literally naruto clone was fighting equally with madara limpo
madara limpo was as strong as madara himself
when we saw sakura get her ass kicked by orp that doesn't scale to ms madara not just ems madara
so
literally
clone = madara limpo >>>>>>>>>>>> sakura

@Kakooli Will tell you that

Like Naruto healed his own arm🤣🤣🤣

The fanfic is too real, you had better go cry in the corner.

hhhhh he literally heal kakashi eyes when sakura couldn't
hhhh even in her work naruto is better than her 🤣🤣🤣
and about his own arm
literally
naruto didn't use his spsm from that time until anime boruto
of course he won't regenerat when he doesn't do that
and
literally
sakura 🤣🤣🤣 a medical ninja needed sasuke to heal her ass from shin attack sasuke who his regeneration isn't that good
she literally needed him to heal her ass 🤣🤣
yes u think that sakura can regenerat if someone cut her arm??
she literally will die

and
note in boruto
sakura who is stronger than teenage sakura
she get her ass kicked by shin
same shin
that sasuke one shot him using normal fire ball 🤣🤣🤣
literally
a fire ball >>>> shin >>>>>>>>>>sakura
and literally shin fought sakura when he lost his arm and leg
and even with that he kicked her ass low difficulty actually without sasuke he was going to one shot her

he literally shin was much faster than sakura
same shin that even sarada reacts to his speed 🤣🤣🤣
literally someone got his speed reacted by one tomoe eye was faster than sakura even when he was injured and lost his power 🤣🤣🤣

ur compare saskey damaging no eye madara vs sakura fighting juubi jinchuriki, double rinnegan, six of sage path, invincible immortal, shinju tree eating madara version...........sakura fought superior version and she have no real damage........naruto n saskey fight much weaker versions of madara and get 1 paneled................... pwahhwhahfofo!!!!!!!!!
no I compare sakura when she fought an orp and was going to die
against
naruto and sasuke
when they literally give madara body a good fight
because
he lost his arm

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no I compare sakura when she fought an orp and was going to die
against
naruto and sasuke
when they literally give madara body a good fight
because
he lost his arm
You really are delusional, where the manga scan at? I didn't ask for filler anime or your head canon. I'll post two scans for you to show Naruto in RSM, enhanced by the yang seals powers, kicked the TSB away (Madara confirmed this) and couldn't destroy it. And then Madara used the same TSB to stop Naruto's attack.

You must be registered for see images

RSM Naruto kicked back the TSB

RSM Naruto talking to Madara

The TSB RSM Naruto kicked back wasn't destroyed Madara pulled it out of the tree and changed it into a rod

Naruto punches the TSB rod can break it.

So your logic is RSM/6PSM Naruto is weaker than a toad who is weaker than TSM Naruro, because they could damage a TSB but RSM Naruto couldn't. :lmao:

Btw, this confirms Madara's TSBs are stronger than Obito's and strong enough that not even RSM/6PSM Naruto could destroy them. The only one who legitimately destroys the TSBs of this RSM and Yang seal powered Naruto is Madara.🤣🤣🤣

When you answer this with manga scans, and not anime filler I will consider the other fanfic you posted :lok:

Kin
121💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really are delusional, where the manga scan at? I didn't ask for filler anime or your head canon. I'll post two scans for you to show Naruto in RSM, enhanced by the yang seals powers, kicked the TSB away (Madara confirmed this) and couldn't destroy it. And then Madara used the same TSB to stop Naruto's attack.

literally with this picture
see when the truth back to madara
it exploded so no u literally prove what I said

RSM Naruto talking to Madara
dosen't do anything to our comparison

The TSB RSM Naruto kicked back wasn't destroyed Madara pulled it out of the tree and changed it into a rod

wrong
madara create another one
literally he have six why do u think that he take exploded truth seeking orps???? when he can create another one

Naruto punches the TSB rod can break it.
naruto punch
didn't break that tsb
because hhh literally because to break it u need to use senjutsu
he didn't use senjutsu in that time

So your logic is RSM/6PSM Naruto is weaker than a toad who is weaker than TSM Naruro, because they could damage a TSB but RSM Naruto couldn't. :lmao:

my logic is no matter how strong is the truth u can break it by senjutsu it it's the manga logic they stated that
so no it's the manga logic

Btw, this confirms Madara's TSBs are stronger than Obito's and strong enough that not even RSM/6PSM Naruto could destroy them. The only one who legitimately destroys the TSBs of this RSM and Yang seal powered Naruto is Madara.🤣🤣🤣

literally that not prove actually your lack of information makes you look like idiot
yes
sm naruto when he uses the senjutsu chakra destroy opitu orps
but that doesn't mean that
madara orps is stronger
because literally rsm naruto didn't use the senjutsu in most of his attack
but we saw him one shots madara and destroy his orps without using the senjutsu
and
yes same madara that naruto easily ne shot him and
literally even kaguya was scared that zetsu plan will fail because madara will die from base spsm naruto 🤣🤣 so she told him to absorb her
and
literally destroy
madara body >>>> destroy the tree >>>>>> destroy all the truth seeking orps compind
and literally opitu orps are way bigger than madara literally opitu orps create the sage of six path sword same sword that is much stronger than any orps of madara yes even with that they destroy it

When you answer this with manga scans, and not anime filler I will consider the other fanfic you posted :lok:

what filler??literally u send a picture from the manga prove what I said and u couldn't answer the rest of what I said
and these episodes isn't filler

[/QUOTE]

and literally
naruto
was strong enough to cut kaguya arm
and he was strong enough to literally overmatch kaguya for moments using boil release

kaguya arm of her whole body= all of madara orps compind
so
literally
he have enough feats to say that he can destroy it actually no difficulty
especially when he cut kaguya arm

and
literally
the reason that he didn't destroy some of his truths seeking orps
because
it wasn't problem for him literally madara couldn't even touch naruto in that time they overmatch him with mid difficulty
and literally he destroy one of his truths seeking orps when he kicked it
madara couldn't even control it
literally exploded behind madara and he made another one

so
literally
u can't say that it's stronger there's no proof that it's stronger especially when ht comes from the same form especially when naruto didn't use the senjutsu against madara orps because
no matter how strong is the character he can't destroy it without the senjutsu
so literally saying that
rsm without senjutsu didn't destroy the orps when he did using senjutsu for the first time
but
saying that he didn't destroy the orps without senjutsu
dosen't mean that
he can't destroy the orps with senjutsu because as I explain again
no matter how strong is the orps the senjutsu is the weakness of it

but u change the topic
literally we are talking about sakura and how orps one shot sakura ass
and how that she is pregnant because that
and in the same time
madara lost his arm and couldn't do anything without the gedu mazo
literally
blind madara >>>> madara orp
madara orp one shot sakura
when blind madara had mid diff fight against gaara who isn't shit compared to naruto
against naruto he needed the gedu mazo
when against sakura orp small orp not using it's full power
made sakura cry like bich