War Arc Sakura is Equal to EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I replied to OT, that Sakura is like an ant to their powers.
Okay. But she isnt. Her physical power and chakra exceeds KCM. And she can heal instantaneously. Katsuyu is near indestructible and Sakura basically unkillable. The acid burns through anything also.

All this puts her with them. Only thing missing is some form of ninjutsu.

It is rather wrong to deny kishis portrayal. The op is right.

Rinnesarada21

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. But she isnt. Her physical power and chakra exceeds KCM. And she can heal instantaneously. Katsuyu is near indestructible and Sakura basically unkillable. The acid burns through anything also.

All im saying is that shes on par with them, can EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto beat her? Ofc. Even war arc Sage mode Naruto/MS can beat Sakura, all im saying is she is comparable to them power wise at this point in time. Neither Sasuke no Naruto has enough power in that spefic mode to do the amount of damage Sakura did with her punch. BM/BSM Naruto and EMS PS Sasuke are a different story.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She can handle only fodder level ninja's with that. Her physical strength is not greater than KCM Naruto's neither is her chakra and it never will, plus she's slow compared to both Sasuke and Naruto. They can screw her a thousand time without even sweating.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She can handle only fodder level ninja's with that. Her physical strength is not greater than KCM Naruto's neither is her chakra and it never will, plus she's slow compared to both Sasuke and Naruto. They can screw her a thousand time without even sweating.
Now whos the one writing fanfic. Sakura is stronger than tsunade. Kcm Naruto is not stronger than Sakura. Its the other way around.

She has more chakra than RSM Narutos clone chakra. And he only made 3 clones at that point. Her chakra far exceeds kcm narutos.

Anything she gets hit by she can feel and make counter attacks, even make them fall into traps and tank hits.

The more you write shows how much of a hater you really are. If kishi said shes on par than she is. Please stop this while u can.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now whos the one writing fanfic. Sakura is stronger than tsunade. Kcm Naruto is not stronger than Sakura. Its the other way around.

She has more chakra than RSM Narutos clone chakra. And he only made 3 clones at that point. Her chakra far exceeds kcm narutos.

Anything she gets hit by she can feel and make counter attacks, even make them fall into traps and tank hits.

The more you write shows how much of a hater you really are. If kishi said shes on par than she is. Please stop this while u can.
Naruto made more than three clones bro and you're the one telling fanfics.
And please do not multipost, its against forum rules.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto made more than three clones bro and you're the one telling fanfics.
And please do not multipost, its against forum rules.
At the point in which she aided Obito the clone accompanying her was only made to save them from falling in lava. Before then no clones were made.

If you all responded fast enough maybe I wouldnt. Until then report me I really couldnt care less

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At the point in which she aided Obito the clone accompanying her was only made to save them from falling in lava. Before then no clones were made.

If you all responded fast enough maybe I wouldnt. Until then report me I really couldnt care less
Bro I won't report you. I like your post most of the time tbh. I just informed you that its against the rules. Do not worry about me reporting you. And as Natsu said you're free to have your opinion and so am I. So lets end it with that.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Level and comparable is basically saying equal. In my opinion she is not.
Its saying she can give a really good fight to tge point they have to fight to kill and not pull any punches because she is a serious threat. Not necessarily equal. If course Naruto/Sasuke are stronger. She only "compares" to these versions.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its saying she can give a really good fight to tge point they have to fight to kill and not pull any punches because she is a serious threat. Not necessarily equal. If course Naruto/Sasuke are stronger. She only "compares" to these versions.
Dude saying she is level and comparable is the same thing as saying she is equal. And no she cannot. She is a one dimensional fighter whose only great feat have come from doing one punch. These two are more than capable of avoiding those. Also normal ninja tactics would never work on them either as they got plenty of ways to rendering them useless.

Against Sasuke she will naturally be useless due to her feelings. Against Naruto she be out done by his speed.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude saying she is level and comparable is the same thing as saying she is equal. And no she cannot. She is a one dimensional fighter whose only great feat have come from doing one punch. These two are more than capable of avoiding those. Also normal ninja tactics would never work on them either as they got plenty of ways to rendering them useless.

Against Sasuke she will naturally be useless due to her feelings. Against Naruto she be out done by his speed.
Its on the same. Would'nt you say Madara is on Hashis level? Yes. Were they equal? No.

And feelings arent involved. This is comparing battle strentgh not emotions.

We both know she is a 1 dimensional character yet she has enough firepower to unleash crazy techniques if she has some up her sleeve. Her power and reserves are on the level of them both. I never said they were equal. But neither of them takes Sakura down easily.