Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whaat...But..I...Just....Okay, what are you arguing here than? You can't see internal damage hence why no damaged is visible......Hidan seems unaffected because he doesn't suffer from the internal damage attacks give him as has been shown millions of times..... KG I'm never arguing this with you again as you just proved my point and made no point of your own. As I said Hirudora threw Kisame much more than it did Hidan hence the more bruises all over his body, if the majority of the attack comes from internal damage which Hidan is impervious to, you saying Hidan tanked is literally ridiculous and means nothing.

I also just read the chapter and saw no bruises

I don't have the effort to argue this more so whatever I said Gaara wins, and he still can't Kill Kakuzu so it takes medium effort at the least
Lmao not sure if you are acting daft here on purpose or if you are tired, but let's go over this slowly:

My argument: Hidan tanked Atsugai w/o a scratch.

Your counter: "It does internal damage thus him not having a scratch on his body is normal."

My counter: Hirudora is the same type of jutsu, and you can clearly see the bruises on Kisame's body after it hits, so why the actual f*ck would Atsugai not leave any external damage if possible?

Your "counter": "Atsugai does more internal damage than external so I'm right" (even though this wasn't the argument :lol)

Stop arguing. You don't and never have made any damn sense with this nonsense point. If Hidan has no external damage why the actual fuck would he have internal damage? You don't deal internal damage without dealing some kind of external damage. :lol Makes zero sense.

There is a cut on his clothing and a single bruise near that same area.

Gaara shits on him.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reply Tomorrow, if I am still interested.

Thats not relevant Ben as I told KG, Katon is built around taking the enemies footing. So its only breaking apart its hitbox range. I was exaggerating but my point stands.
care to explain how? cuz only hype says is can do what youre saying

[ ] DB says otherwise but your point still stands and at the same time irrelevant.
again thats db hype. If it actually pulverized everything kakazu wouldn't have a body after the fact.

You need to clarify what you mean because I clearly only mention the Gale force of both Naruto and Kakuzu's matched.

How are you reaching the conclusion of bold. The equation makes it clear that what youre insinuating can't really be quantified.

What is there to know then whats shown on screen. I didnt implying any downplaying here. What Naruto and Yamato did was impressive! To mix chakra natures in a way (as Edo Gokages praised) is a hard feat to do! And whats even better is that both elements are not even compatible! Sasuke had to do what he had to do when Enton>>>>>Futon so of course he was implying trouble but still succeed. Still impressive feats for both.
Whats shown on screen is the end result of both techniques canceled each other out. What you have yet to prove is how much naruto's wind rasengan contributed, how much atsugai contributed and how said contributions are equal.

Speculation. Sharingan saw through the attack and he escaped as manga stated.
Him seeing through it= him dodging it. All they said was they couldn't kill him with it.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao not sure if you are acting daft here on purpose or if you are tired, but let's go over this slowly:

My argument: Hidan tanked Atsugai w/o a scratch.

Your counter: "It does internal damage thus him not having a scratch on his body is normal."

My counter: Hirudora is the same type of jutsu, and you can clearly see the bruises on Kisame's body after it hits, so why the actual f*ck would Atsugai not leave any external damage if possible?

Your "counter": "Atsugai does more internal damage than external so I'm right" (even though this wasn't the argument :lol)

Stop arguing. You don't and never have made any damn sense with this nonsense point. If Hidan has no external damage why the actual fuck would he have internal damage? You don't deal internal damage without dealing some kind of external damage. :lol Makes zero sense.

There is a cut on his clothing and a single bruise near that same area.

Gaara shits on him.
If you say so, I never want to see you ever in a thread say anything under V5 Susuno'o blades touches Gaara even though he was ****ed by C1's :lol :lol :lol :lol

What my argument is, is that if Atsugai hits someone its killing them from the internal damage they receive which we cant measure on Hidan but know that an explosion with extreme air pressure is ridiculously strong would deal some heavy internal damage. WHICH WE CAN NOT QUANTIFY VIA THE HIDAN EXAMPLE

All that proves is that they die with a limited amount of bruises, which again makes no sense as Kakashi was bruised himself from merely the backlash of the jutsu but again "its just an excuse"

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you say so, I never want to see you ever in a thread say anything under V5 Susuno'o blades touches Gaara even though he was ****ed by C1's :lol :lol :lol :lol

What my argument is, is that if Atsugai hits someone its killing them from the internal damage they receive which we cant measure on Hidan but know that an explosion with extreme air pressure is ridiculously strong would deal some heavy internal damage. WHICH WE CAN NOT QUANTIFY VIA THE HIDAN EXAMPLE

All that proves is that they die with a limited amount of bruises, which again makes no sense as Kakashi was bruised himself from merely the backlash of the jutsu but again "its just an excuse"
C1 inside his sand. :lol Obviously a shit comparison as his sand already canonically tanked C3.

You must be registered for see images

And your argument is wrong and irrelevant because Hidan took no external damage, thus there's no reason to believe he suffered any internal damage, or anything serious. How many times do I need to state this before it gets through your head? Your argument insinuates that Hidan took a heavy internal damage despite not showing any external damage on his body. That's nonsense. That's ridiculous. That's flat out wrong.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its all fun and games roasting characters but downplaying feats its just being careless.
Lol, well I genuinely think Kakuzu med-high diffs SRA Gaara, which is more competitive then being low diff'd by War-Arc Gaara.

Im not implying that those Mask are going to be blitzing Gaara. This was addressing the argument use to say they cant dodge Gaara's sand attacks due to the lack of speed feats.
I'm addressing the argument that they're as fast as the threads Kakuzu uses directly from his body. Feats don't add up to that. Gaara's sand speed feats are faster, but regardless, his AoE sand attack will always compensate if speed isn't in Gaara's favor (not the case here).

Bro the panels you cut out are the ones where he began his physical reaction. The panel here is where he was in position to attack.
I meant that's where he began to physically strike the masks. He physically reacted with expansion jutsu, but it was from that distance in the panel I cut out that he initiates his actual strike. Yet Chouji couldn't do shit from nearly the same exact distance once Kakuzu utilized the threads from his body [ ]. Clearly two different level of speeds.

Kakuzu is in this weird position where he's pretty pathetic to most late-manga characters.
My opinion, exactly.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C1 inside his sand. :lol Obviously a shit comparison as his sand already canonically tanked C3.

And your argument is wrong and irrelevant because Hidan took no external damage, thus there's no reason to believe he suffered any internal damage, or anything serious. How many times do I need to state this before it gets through your head? Your argument insinuates that Hidan took a heavy internal damage despite not showing any external damage on his body. That's nonsense. That's ridiculous. That's flat out wrong.
C1's blew up Gaara's Jin sand is what I meant by that.

Oh god, whatever KG Atsugai deals no damage at all then and is literally an irrelevant move i'll agree on it here then and I'll never use it in a debate thread again smh

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
C1's blew up Gaara's Jin sand is what I meant by that.
Why even mention that when you and I both know that it is irrelevant to anything being said here?

Oh god, whatever KG Atsugai deals no damage at all then and is literally an irrelevant move i'll agree on it here then and I'll never use it in a debate thread again smh

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why even mention that when you and I both know that it is irrelevant to anything being said here?
Because it means that Gaara's sand couldn't tank C1's :lol ?

Not salty :lol you just cant understand air pressure I guess, try to remember Hirudora also focused all its pressure on one point while Atsugai is simply distributing mass air pressure.

Gaara neg diffs.

Kakuzu is in this weird position where he's pretty pathetic to most late-manga characters.
I agree, but his intangibles still leave for wholes that make this battle hard for Gaara to finish off

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it means that Gaara's sand couldn't tank C1's :lol ?
Lmao if you are a moron then yes, you'll argue something as stupid as "Gaara's Sand couldn't tank C1".

If you know how to read the Manga, you'd realize that C3 was tanked by Gaara's Sand, and C3>>>C2>>>C1. Then you'd realize that Deidara knew C1 couldn't blow past the sand thus he had to mix his bombs into Gaara's Sand so that when Gaara's Sand rejoined with the rest of his sand in the dome, Deidara would blow Gaara up from inside the dome w/o having to breach it from the outside.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Can't believe you really just tried to argue that. :lol

Not salty :lol you just cant understand air pressure I guess, try to remember Hirudora also focused all its pressure on one point while Atsugai is simply distributing mass air pressure.
I understand it perfectly. You just don't want to concede this ridiculous argument for whatever reason.

And no. Hirudora is a widescale explosion. That's the very opposite of focusing it's power on one point. :lol

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speaking of which, Kakuzu is so quick, Shikamaru dodged his blindside attack [ ]. He'll definitely dodge Gaara's sand attacks, especially the large scaled ones, before one shotting with the pattented juubi sized Raiton Gian. But, why do that when he can just turn all the sand into glass with Katon Zukkoku?

I'm sorry, but anytime there's a thread where everyone is collectively roasting Kakuzu, I feel obligated to join.
Shikamaru must be faster than Kakashi.

He managed to evade Kakuzu while Kakashi got ragdolled, and injure Hidan while Kakashi couldn't put a scratch, lmfao. Lowkey Shikamaru > Kakashi.

@Thread

Looking at Hidan for injuries is the worst way you can judge an attack. When Asuma lit him up, only parts of Hidan were burnt despite being in the core of the explosion and flames, y'all forget this is a manga and things are done for convenience purposes, the fact that he's immortal is the only thing the author is trying to convey there, nothing more.

The very fact that Hidan's clothes are all in one piece despite being hit point blank with atsugai while Kakashi got ripped up despite dodging should tell you this.

Next thing you know, you guys will argue his clothes have superior durability lmfaoo.

Last edited:

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
care to explain how? cuz only hype says is can do what youre saying
Bro were going in circles if you arent bother to read my points properly. Hype is not the only thing that supports the notion. Feats does too[ ]. My previous post broke down that the reason why you dont see Katon making a gore on the floor like it would for strictly Futon. Based on the priorities I already address. If it can do it for Katon it can do it on its own jutsu.

again thats db hype. If it actually pulverized everything kakazu wouldn't have a body after the fact.
Relevance to your own following point, you brought up????? You brought up the rasegan is what gores the earth and all I did was show the support that it was Naruto's Futon inside rasegan that made that power.

How are you reaching the conclusion of bold. The equation makes it clear that what youre insinuating can't really be quantified.
You are over complicating it. Suiton alone is not enough to take Kakuzu's combo despite element advantage. Naruto's wind nature must be enough to support Suiton and match Kakuzu's Futon to say otherwise. There is no even exchange. Suiton+Futon>Katon+Futon>Suiton>Katon. And of course they must be at the same power level too.

Whats shown on screen is the end result of both techniques canceled each other out. What you have yet to prove is how much naruto's wind rasengan contributed, how much atsugai contributed and how said contributions are equal.
As said above. Futon for Kakuzu contributed enough to where Suiton cannot take out his Katon. Futon for Naruto contributed enough to where Suiton is back in element advantage. This isnt complicated

And btw its not Atsugai. Atsugai is the actual Futon jutsu Kakuzu uses. Not the same as his changed in nature.

Him seeing through it= him dodging it. All they said was they couldn't kill him with it.
Wither you think happen, whats your point again? Getting "chipped" by an attack means the jutsu is weak?

I'm addressing the argument that they're as fast as the threads Kakuzu uses directly from his body. Feats don't add up to that. Gaara's sand speed feats are faster, but regardless, his AoE sand attack will always compensate if speed isn't in Gaara's favor (not the case here).
I feel like it adds up to me since Kakashi, in no way couldn't do anything from that range when they dodged Chouji and resurrect Kakuzu. Kakashi in no way, in their entire fight, having speed advantage, can go ahead can blitz them left and right.

I meant that's where he began to physically strike the masks. He physically reacted with expansion jutsu, but it was from that distance in the panel I cut out that he initiates his actual strike. Yet Chouji couldn't do shit from nearly the same exact distance once Kakuzu utilized the threads from his body [ ]. Clearly two different level of speeds.
I dont understand your point Chouji may not have the best speed feats his reaction helps support the notion that he is strong enough to be "low kage", so I was told.

Either way he already had a head start reacting from a distance so I dont see how its relevant that intentionally strike making it in time = poor speed feats for Mask (which he once again failed). Hell, I can see him doing the same thing to Kakuzu if he were to hypothetically bull rush in same scenario.

@Thread

Looking at Hidan for injuries is the worst way you can judge an attack. When Asuma lit him up, only parts of Hidan were burnt despite being in the core of the explosion and flames, y'all forget this is a manga and things are done for convenience purposes, the fact that he's immortal is the only thing the author is trying to convey there, nothing more.

The very fact that Hidan's clothes are all in one piece despite being hit point blank with atsugai while Kakashi got ripped up despite dodging should tell you this.

Next thing you know, you guys will argue his clothes have superior durability lmfaoo.
I dont understand how people think they can get away with these arguments lmao. Its sad

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shikamaru must be faster than Kakashi.

He managed to evade Kakuzu while Kakashi got ragdolled, and injure Hidan while Kakashi couldn't put a scratch, lmfao. Lowkey Shikamaru > Kakashi.

@Thread

How many excuses will you people make? Part of Hidan being burnt proves what again? :lol. I can cite multiple panels from multiple Manga where characters were hit with an explosion and only came out with damage on part of their bodies, and the one that comes to mind right now is in Bleach where Aizen shot fragor, created a Mountain Sized explosion and Ichigo blocked with his left arm and his left arm was the only thing on his body that took damage.

Hidan's clothes are irrelevant. Hidan's durability is in question here and if Atsugai actually hurt him you'd see it on his body no matter how little. It was strong enough to hurt Kakashi which is why it was illustrated on his body. Raikage's clothing wasn't injured when FRS hit him because it wasn't strong enough to hurt him.

And you Immortal Duo fanboys wonder why your argumentation sucks. Hidan being immortal doesn't mean that he's impervious to damage. If he was impervious to damage then he wouldn't have taken damage from Asuma's Katon. :lol

First we have "Hidan is impervious to physical damage in this specific case cuz it helps my argument" and now we have "FRS=Atsugai in gale force because Wind Release Rasengan=Kakuzu's Fuuton". So stupid. :lol

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like it adds up to me since Kakashi, in no way couldn't do anything from that range when they dodged Chouji and resurrect Kakuzu. Kakashi in no way, in their entire fight, having speed advantage, can go ahead can blitz them left and right.
You shouldn't, because it doesn't. Kakashi was extremely fatigued from that point, the guy literally stood there helplessly as the threads came out of the debris. It was Chouji who had to step in and try do something at that point, because Kakashi was exhausted. Kakashi never even attempted to target the masks at any moment in the fight, so that's not an argument. He was put on the defensive the entire fight. His Shunshin feats were the best speed feats in that fight anyways.

I dont understand your point Chouji may not have the best speed feats his reaction helps support the notion that he is strong enough to be "low kage", so I was told.

Either way he already had a head start reacting from a distance so I dont see how its relevant that intentionally strike making it in time = poor speed feats for Mask (which he once again failed). Hell, I can see him doing the same thing to Kakuzu if he were to hypothetically bull rush in same scenario.
That is war-arc Chouji, and completely besides the point. We're comparing the speed of the threads being used directly from Kakuzu's body and the masks. Conveniently, both were used linearly against the same character from nearly the same distance. It's two near perfect comparing scenarios. The masks weren't too fast for Chouji to physically react and counter, while the threads out of Kakuzu's body were. It's that simple. They do not move at the same speed. @ bold, no, you're beating around the bush. Once again, he initially reacted with his Expansion Jutsu. By that time, the masks were meters away, and Chouji still needed to be fast enough to strike at them, which he did. The same wasn't the case with the threads coming out of Kakuzu's body.

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many excuses will you people make? Part of Hidan being burnt proves what again? :lol. I can cite multiple panels from multiple Manga where characters were hit with an explosion and only came out with damage on part of their bodies, and the one that comes to mind right now is in Bleach where Aizen shot fragor, created a Mountain Sized explosion and Ichigo blocked with his left arm and his left arm was the only thing on his body that took damage.

Hidan's clothes are irrelevant. Hidan's durability is in question here and if Atsugai actually hurt him you'd see it on his body no matter how little. It was strong enough to hurt Kakashi which is why it was illustrated on his body. Raikage's clothing wasn't injured when FRS hit him because it wasn't strong enough to hurt him.

And you Immortal Duo fanboys wonder why your argumentation sucks. Hidan being immortal doesn't mean that he's impervious to damage. If he was impervious to damage then he wouldn't have taken damage from Asuma's Katon. :lol

First we have "Hidan is impervious to physical damage in this specific case cuz it helps my argument" and now we have "FRS=Atsugai in gale force because Wind Release Rasengan=Kakuzu's Fuuton". So stupid. :lol
So did you just prove my point how things are done for convenience purposes? One is a burning attack and the other is blast of wind, gee I wonder why Asuma's katon showed some effects on his body.

Hidan must have some damn durable clothes now too, since Kakashi dodged the exact same attack and was stripped and ripped, while Hidan took the attack full force and not a scratch on them too. Unless you can give me a good explanation for that, you don't have any point.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So did you just prove my point how things are done for convenience purposes? One is a burning attack and the other is blast of wind, gee I wonder why Asuma's katon showed some effects on his body.

Hidan must have some damn durable clothes now too, since Kakashi dodged the exact same attack and was stripped and ripped, while Hidan took the attack full force and not a scratch on them too. Unless you can give me a good explanation for that, you don't have any point.
Irrelevant. Atsugai has no special property that makes it so that it only does internal damage while showing no external damage nor does Hidan's body have any property that makes him impervious to damage. No matter how much you bring up this point your argument will remain the same. Invalid and illogical.

The only thing that's done for convenience purposes is not damaging the clothes on a character when they take an attack that can't hurt them. So you can stop with this irrelevant ass point. Atsugai wasn't strong enough to damage Hidan so Kishimoto didn't bother to draw any damage on him. It was strong enough to damage Kakashi despite not hitting him thus Kishimoto illustrated it.

What's funny is you are actually arguing about his clothes being damaged like that proves a thing you are saying. :lol You guys are jokes. Try to find a real argument before you post on this topic again.

But of course I fully expect you to dodge the point. Only thing you are good at when it comes to arguments involving Kakuzu or Hidan.

And look at Hidan bleeding from the mouth. So much for this clown being impervious to internal damage. :lol

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Irrelevant. Atsugai has no special property that makes it so that it only does internal damage while showing no external damage nor does Hidan's body have any property that makes him impervious to damage. No matter how much you bring up this point your argument will remain the same. Invalid and illogical.

The only thing that's done for convenience purposes is not damaging the clothes on a character when they take an attack that can't hurt them. So you can stop with this irrelevant ass point. Atsugai wasn't strong enough to damage Hidan so Kishimoto didn't bother to draw any damage on him. It was strong enough to damage Kakashi despite not hitting him thus Kishimoto illustrated it.

What's funny is you are actually arguing about his clothes being damaged like that proves a thing you are saying. :lol You guys are jokes. Try to find a real argument before you post on this topic again.

But of course I fully expect you to dodge the point. Only thing you are good at when it comes to arguments involving Kakuzu or Hidan.

And look at Hidan bleeding from the mouth. So much for this clown being impervious to internal damage. :lol
So basically what you said is Kishimoto didn't draw Hidan's clothes damaged for convenience purposes?

Love a rebuttal which uses the same logic as the argument it is refuting LMAO.