Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara eats this man alive. Period. He can literally block all of his attacks with his sand. All of them. Atsugai and Gian are the only things you can argue doing anything to his sand, and even then you can't argue that. Hidan tanked Atsugai. Gian was matched by Raikiri. Gaara's sand tanked 5 Susanoo swords from Madara's (albeit inferior) clones.

Gaara kills him. Not even debatable.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara low, maybe med diffs at the absolute most. The elemental attacks are all withstood by Gaara's sand defenses. Meanwhile, the masks don't have the speed feats to even begin to suggest they'd be able to avoid Gaara's sand. Even then, Suna Arare hard counters, and crushes them. Kakuzu is forced to keep Domu activated to prevent from being crushed, but then Gaara either buries him alive or seals him away. Never mind, it's a low diff. Hardily a competitive fight.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never understood why people consider the mask slow when their entity are carry out as Kakuzu's clone. And are made from the same material (Jingou) that Kakashi considers "too fast".

The slash = pierce attack view still seems to hold for people, no idea why.

Other then that, in the my view, Gaara would need to pull out the right sand justu to defend against Kakuzu's Raiton and Futon. Then hell be fine. One wrong move and its over.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never understood why people consider the mask slow when their entity are carry out as Kakuzu's clone. And are made from the same material (Jingou) that Kakashi considers "too fast".

Other then that, in the my view, Gaara would need to pull out the right sand justu to defend against Kakuzu's Raiton and Futon. Then hell be fine. One wrong move and its over.
that fuuton is weak as fuck.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chouji had zero problem physically reacting to their speed when he smashed them. Also, I got a question... Does Kakuzu manually control the masks himself? Or do they move around freely with a mind of there own? I'm assuming the former.

Lmfao, now you've done it. Have fun.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats literally impossible. The Gale Force was stated to have the power goring the earth(Which Katon+Futon demonstrated a sample of its combustion).

The attack "change in nature" matched Naruto's. So its fair to say (by logic of exchange) they share the same Gale Force prowess in Futon (at least Naruto in that arc).

The only thing you can cling to, as other pathetically do, is compare the results to what happen to a immortal character coming out unscathed. Which is a horrible argument to begin with and doesn't stand.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They moved so fast actually that Choji couldn't even register the fact that he didn't manage to take them down.
You must be registered for see images

Only Kakashi could notice, but he couldn't do anything about it before they got to Kakuzu.

OT: Gaara mid diff.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chouji had zero problem physically reacting to their speed when he smashed them. Also, I got a question... Does Kakuzu manually control the masks himself? Or do they move around freely with a mind of there own? I'm assuming the former.
Right from a distance, that is true. But still failed along with Kakashi closer range. DB state they can act as a separate organism and feats shows Kakuzu able to control them by will so its both.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats literally impossible. The Gale Force was stated to have the power goring the earth(Which Katon+Futon demonstrated a sample of its combustion).

The attack "change in nature" matched Naruto's. So its fair to say (by logic of exchange) they share the same Gale Force prowess in Futon (at least Naruto in that arc).

The only thing you can cling to, as other pathetically do, is compare the results to what happen to a immortal character coming out unscathed. Which is a horrible argument to begin with and doesn't stand.
its best feat was knocking over dead trees. Even part 1 temari trumps that

what? How'd you reach that conclusion?

Or we can look at what it did to kakashi. He lost his jacket. So powerful. -_-

Lmfao, now you've done it. Have fun.
they move freely.

and what its the truth.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2016 and we're still wanking the shit out of a jutsu that's only feat is failing to scratch Hidan and damaging dead trees. And now we're comparing Naruto's Fuuton to Kakuzu's Atsugai. :lol EjBlack never ceases to disappoint.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its best feat was knocking over dead trees. Even part 1 temari trumps that
Irrelevant. Its "changed in nature" with Katon was goring the earth by feats. DB states it can gore the earth on its own. It will be no different from FRS explosion(gale force) crater but we dont look at FRS being weak justu.

what? How'd you reach that conclusion?
Based on DB clash exhange[ ]

Or we can look at what it did to kakashi. He lost his jacket. So powerful. -_-
He dodged it. The the sheer force behind the attack (dispite it missing him) teared his garment apart and you thinks thats weak? Come on now.

2016 and we're still wanking the shit out of a jutsu that's only feat is failing to scratch Hidan and damaging dead trees. And now we're comparing Naruto's Fuuton to Kakuzu's Atsugai. :lol EjBlack never ceases to disappoint.
Like I said you earlier. You can let this dumpster argument fly by others (for how long its been going around) but its not going by me.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said you earlier. You can let this dumpster argument fly by others (for how long its been going around) but its not going by me.
The only garbage arguments in this thread are (unironically) your own arguments.

-Says "Atsugai can gore the earth, thus it's comparable to FRS that also makes a crater in the ground even though no jutsu Kakuzu has ever used has ever shown to make a crater anywhere as deep as FRS's crater. What do you even base this shit on?

-Cries "Hidan is immortal so Atsugai's pathetic feat doesn't count", even though Hidan being immortal means that he doesn't die, not that he's invulnerable to damage. :lol If he comes out completely unscathed from a jutsu then the jutsu isn't shit, especially compared to FRS.

-Cites a DB page about change in chakra nature and jutsu of the same element clashing, even though that has jack to do with Atsugai and FRS. Where did FRS and Atsugai, two jutsu of the same element, clash and stalemate for you to start making retarded claims like "Atsugai=FRS from Base Naruto during the Wind Arc"? Inb4 this guy starts talking about his Katon Fuuton combo vs. Naruto's Wind Release Rasengan (AKA NOT FRS. AKA FAR WEAKER THAN FRS WITH FAR LESS WIND CHAKRA) + Yamato's Suiton, which did not stalemate the Katon, it overpowered it)

:lol Can't say I'm surprised though given the nonsense you've spewed in the past. My sig is just one of many instances.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh if I see "Hidan tanked Atsugai" one more time, we all know what extreme air pressure does to a human being three years of arguing it you think ya'll would have learned by now, not to mention how far he was sent flying from it seeing as it took him a while to return and we couldn't see him or the time it took him to recover his bearings after getting hammered into the ground.

Gian rips through the sand, Fuuton+Katon could do some damage as well, Gaara isn't harming Kakuzu with much :lol, threads have the ability to rummage through the sand and withstood pressure from a direct Expanded slap so should be able to tank Gaara's widescale sand attacks that don't have as much pressure as sand coffin and the threaded state is a great bonus for resisting pressure that CM2 Kimi tanked.

Gaara high diff though in the end

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh if I see "Hidan tanked Atsugai" one more time, we all know what extreme air pressure does to a human being three years of arguing it you think ya'll would have learned by now, not to mention how far he was sent flying from it seeing as it took him a while to return and we couldn't see him or the time it took him to recover his bearings after getting hammered into the ground.
Hidan tanked Atsugai.

Gian rips through the sand, Fuuton+Katon could do some damage as well, Gaara isn't harming Kakuzu with much :lol, threads have the ability to rummage through the sand

You must be registered for see images