Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A village under siege by forces of darkness. Pillars of smoke pock the late evening sky with burning rubble serving as the only light against the coming night. The villagers are in a panic, screaming as they stampede to the exits. The chaos is enough to confuse anyone.

Throughout the abandoned alleyways wanders a robed figure, who's face is hidden beneath a cloth cowl showing only two red motes of light where their eyes should be. The figure is Yosamu, who has tracked the demonic beasts to this place with the full intention of putting an end to their tyranny. But something has changed within the elder Uchiha... Due to years of fighting demonic forces he has become deathly cynical of appearances, however unassuming they were. Which is why when he saw a small, yellow-haired boy standing in an abandoned alleyway he stopped, and gripped his blade, the Crissaegrim beneath his cloth robe. I don't smell demon blood on this kid, he thinks to himself before stepping into the alleyway himself, but you can never be sure these days. He stops in the center of the walkway, blocking the boy's path without saying a single word.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Terrain: The alleyway is 10m across, 15m long (mid-range) with walls on either side. Rest of the village is as big as... idk, Konoha? You have first move.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll start counting chakra and stuff once you make your first move :D

Two red eyes lingered - blocking my path. A familiar sight - allegiance and family ringed loudly in my head. Family. Even if only slightly related by blood. A show of strength, or a warning? Did he not notice the rampant chaos, or was he the one who caused it? Questions unanswered.

"I see you carry our accursed Doujutsu too. However, the only relevant question in this scenario remains, friend or foe?"

I asked, my words unwavering. My own eyes matched his, as I my hand rest on the hilt of the Dollmaster.

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll start counting chakra and stuff once you make your first move :D
Two red eyes lingered - blocking my path. A familiar sight - allegiance and family ringed loudly in my head. Family. Even if only slightly related by blood. A show of strength, or a warning? Did he not notice the rampant chaos, or was he the one who caused it? Questions unanswered.

"I see you carry our accursed Doujutsu too. However, the only relevant question in this scenario remains, friend or foe?"

I asked, my words unwavering. My own eyes matched his, as I my hand rest on the hilt of the Dollmaster.

Description:
Our? Yosamu, who's Sharingan was more or less active at all times, hadn't realized they could be discerned so easily beneath his cowl. He searches the boy's chakra signature notices the buildup in his head as he activated a pair of Sharingan of his own. Oh... "So it mirrors my abilities, is that it? How tricky they've become," he whispers to himself as he brings the Crissaegrim out from under his robe and parallel to the ground. Then, Yosamu lowers his stance and focuses chakra throughout his body which heightens his physical prowess in preparation for the strike he'd prepared in his mind. "There are no such things as friends or foes. Only people... and demons."

After a quick exhale Yosamu then focuses his Futon chakra into the air between himself and the yellow-haired boy, quickly molding it into four near-invisible tendrils of wind that latches onto his opponent's limbs with the aim to violently pull him towards Yosamu, who hadn't moved from his crouched stance. He then swings the Crissaegrim once, releasing a sharp blade of wind at the distracted demon's right arm and then once more to release an arc of crimson chakra at their other arm, the left, as Yosamu kicks off with a burst of speed to cover the distance and meet the unassuming enemy head on.

(Kamei Gigei: Saisho no Inori: Hikaru Aki Hasira) Command Art: First Prayer: Shining Autumn Pillar
Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 30
Description: The first of the “Prayer” series of the Command Arts, Hikaru Aki Hashira, often called “Aki-gamae (autumn stance)” by its users, is a Kenjutsu stance instead of an actual attack. It is a variation of the Waki-gamae in that the user holds their blade at waist level, parallel to the ground, whether in its scabbard or not, a position best suited for quick-draw strikes. The user focuses their chakra throughout their entire body in a steady stream while in this stance, increasing their speed and strength by 25%. This increase in ability comes about from the chakra augmenting the muscles naturally, instead of forcefully, essentially putting the body in a natural “peak” condition. This chakra also coats the user’s blade and allows the counter-offensive nature of Aki come through. Whether sheathed or not, the user can swing their blade and dispel an incoming attack by disrupting it, allowing the user to protect themselves and then counter-attack. The method of blocking attacks is based upon the concept of an immovable pillar.

*The First Prayer can only shield the user from attacks of an equal or lower rank.
*Blocking an attack counts against one of the three allotted moves in a turn.

(Fuuton/Kenjutsu: Shinku Tsuki, Gin Kiba) - Wind Release/Sword Arts: Crimson Moon, Silver Fangs
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 (+15 AP) = 95
Description: The user focuses their wind chakra between himself and the opponent, creating a distortion in the air between them that swiftly draws the target towards the user. The wind sort of forms tentacles of air that latches onto the target and drags his/her body towards the user. This, however, is best used when the opponent moves to perform an attack that causes him to raise his arms above the head, since then the target would leave an opening in the abdominal area for the user to strike. And when the arms are raised above the head, the force of the wind dragging the target would leave them temporarily immobilized when within short range(Five meters apart or so). However, Being mid range and using this technique allows more time for the target to break free of the wind, by the time the wind had dragged the target into short range the wind would be so weak that it could easily be broken with force or a drastic weight change. Whilst the opponent is caught and dragged by the air the user releases a crescent shaped blade of dense and extremely sharp wind to attack the target. However, if the target is close enough, the user could choose to coat the sword in wind chakra and perform a simple sword strike as well.

Note - Can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note - The wind distortion and blade of wind are both A ranked individually.
Note - No wind S-Rank or above in the next turn
Note - Can only be taught by Yashiro.

( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Chakra: 1600 - (30 + 40 + 10) = 1520
Speed: 12 + (3 First Prayer) = 15
Tracking: 12 (x3) =

Sharingan (3T)
First Prayer, Shining Autumn Pillar

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Demons? What was he on about? Nonetheless, he definitely wasn't friendly and neither looking for small talk. Nonetheless, a sudden mass of chakra formed, easily seen by my accursed Doujutsu - aiming to come towards me. Without the need for hand seals, a sudden release of Liquid Nitrogen would quickly freeze everything all round - dispelling the Wind technique with ease, as well as the crimson technique, should it still happen. The mass release of Nitrogen would quickly travel along the corridor.

"Guess I'd fall into the latter then, no?" I said, with my breathe causing billows of smoke to emerge.

(Ekishousan'en: Gouzen Gyoushuu) – Liquid Nitrogen Release: Roaring Condensation

Type: Offensive, Defence
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 120 +30 = 150 (-30 damage points)
Description: The user releases their chakra from their body creating a shockwave from their body disturbing the air molecules, and collecting the molecules into small groups, as 75% of the concentrations in the air are nitrogen. Then by manipulating them the user freezes everything in a certain range surrounding area and turning the remains into a frozen wasteland.
Note: Causes – 20 damage to user from cold burns
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: User cannot perform liquid nitrogen for two turns.

Chakra: 1600 - (50-30) = 1520
Speed: 10
Tracking: 10 (x3) = 30

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Demons? What was he on about? Nonetheless, he definitely wasn't friendly and neither looking for small talk. Nonetheless, a sudden mass of chakra formed, easily seen by my accursed Doujutsu - aiming to come towards me. Without the need for hand seals, a sudden release of Liquid Nitrogen would quickly freeze everything all round - dispelling the Wind technique with ease, as well as the crimson technique, should it still happen. The mass release of Nitrogen would quickly travel along the corridor.

"Guess I'd fall into the latter then, no?" I said, with my breathe causing billows of smoke to emerge.

(Ekishousan'en: Gouzen Gyoushuu) – Liquid Nitrogen Release: Roaring Condensation
Type: Offensive, Defence
Range: Long
Damage points: 120 +30 = 150 (-30 damage points)
Description: The user releases their chakra from their body creating a shockwave from their body disturbing the air molecules, and collecting the molecules into small groups, as 75% of the concentrations in the air are nitrogen. Then by manipulating them the user freezes everything in a certain range surrounding area and turning the remains into a frozen wasteland.
Note: Causes – 20 damage to user from cold burns
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: User cannot perform liquid nitrogen for two turns.

Chakra: 1600 - (50-30) = 1520
Tracking: 10 (x3) = 30
Note: I'd referenced an outdated version of the technique, Command Art: First Prayer: Shining Autumn Pillar. Will post updated version below.

As Yosamu dashes in he notices a strange distortion of chakra that he'd never seen before. It emanates from the boy in a burst, taking form as a frigid element that seemed to freeze the air itself as it expanded outward. Judging from the sheer amount of chakra present as well as the speed at which it affected the terrain, Yosamu knew he had to avoid it at all costs.

He reaches over and rips the cloth shroud from shoulder, revealing a Cursed Seal there as two night-black wings sprouted from his back. Yosamu uses them to take flight immediately in a wide arc away and around the boy and his strangely powerful element. It reminded him of his own Arctic Earth, and Yosamu theorized if it had the same weakness, too. But for now he avoided the spreading chill by keeping his distance, though never losing sight of the head of yellow hair at the center of it. "I knew it," he said to himself. "The demon does reflect my abilities back at me..."

In the wake of the boy's technique that managed to instantly freeze everything around him, Yosamu focused his Sound chakra into his fingers and snaps them, which triggers an illusion on his opponent upon being heard. In this illusion, the frozen ground beneath his feet would begin to fracture violently as it had seemingly become too fragile to support even an ounce of weight. It all collapses soon after, causing the boy to believe he'd fallen through the brittle, frozen ground and into a dark abyss. In reality no such thing has occurred, but Yosamu would use this as an opening to move closer following his evasive maneuvers.

(Kamei Gigei: Saisho no Inori: Hikaru Aki Hasira) Command Art: First Prayer: Shining Autumn Pillar (REF)
Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 30 ( - 10 per turn )
Description: The first of the “Prayer” series of the Command Arts, Hikaru Aki Hashira, often called “Aki-gamae (autumn stance)” by its users, is a Kenjutsu stance instead of an actual attack. It is a variation of the Waki-gamae in that the user holds their blade at waist level, parallel to the ground, whether in its scabbard or not, a position best suited for quick-draw strikes. The user focuses their chakra throughout their entire body in a steady stream while in this stance, increasing their physical strength by 20 damage as well as their speed by double. This increase in ability comes about from the chakra augmenting the muscles naturally, instead of forcefully, essentially putting the body in a natural “peak” condition. This chakra also coats the user’s blade and allows the counter-offensive nature of Aki come through. Whether sheathed or not, the user can swing their blade and dispel an incoming attack by disrupting it. This allows the user to negate techniques of equal chakra and lower. The method of blocking attacks is based upon the concept of an immovable pillar.

⚔ The First Prayer can only shield the user from attacks of equal or lower chakra cost.
⚔ This Jutsu lasts 3 turns each use and can only be used 3 times each, requiring a break of equal time.
⚔ Blocking an attack counts against one of the three allotted moves in a turn.

( Ten to Chi Juin: Bubun Henkan ) - Heaven and Earth's Cursed Seal: Partial Transformation
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 ( -5 to sustain )
Damage Point: N/A
Description: Aside from the first and second levels of the seal, skilled users of the seal are able to perform partial transformations enabling the user to transform a part or parts of their body into the form it bares while under the full transformation of Cursed Mark Level 2. This is accomplished by partially mastering the spreading of the Senjutsu Chakra released from the cursed mark and enabling it to effectively only affect one area of the body. While in this state, half of the user's face becomes grayed according to the side of the body that the user transforms their body. While within this state, the user is not granted the power boosts of either of the cursed levels. This technique is only used to grant the user extra appendages for a duration of time.

Note: Lasts for 3 turns.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: User is limited to transform one leg or one arm or his torso or his head and the transformation always spreads from the seal towards the users desired body part.
Note: Usable 3 times per match.

( Ototon Genjutsu: Funka to Botsuraku ) - Sound Release Illusionary Art: Eruption and Downfall
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into his hands and snaps his fingers, triggering a genjutsu through the emission of high frequency sound waves. As he snaps, the sound is amplified, sounding as if it is directly by the enemy's ear. To them, it sounds as if something has just snapped in half. The user then manipulates the illusion to make it appear as if either a large branch has fallen from a tree or the ground under them has broken clean in half, causing the target to believe they are falling through the earth or have been struck with a large object, pushing them to the earth. The user has control over the illusion, being able to make it seem as if entire trees have been snapped in half, falling on the target or as if an earth structure has collapsed either above or beneath the opponent, etc. The illusion can be edited to fit the situation and even the sound can be slightly altered deepening on the object that is "snapped". Is more effective depending upon the terrain this is used in ( extremely effective in a forest, not effective in a desert ).

Chakra: 1520 - (20 + 10 + 20 + 20) = 1450
Speed: 12 (x2 First Prayer) = 24

Sharingan (3T)
First Prayer, Shining Autumn Pillar 2/3
Heaven's Cursed Seal Partial Transformation 1/3

Reactions: Detective L

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have Apex Gen Defense on this bio, but for the sake of my move, we'll go through with it cause I wanted to try this out lol

The irony, as he sprouts wings like a demon. He was crafty, and apparently smart too. Nonetheless, it would all accumulate as he initiates his next move. The frozen ground would crack, and seemingly drop me into a dark pit. Being a specialist of Yin and Surreal Palm, the technique was easily distinguishable as Genjutsu. The lack of rumbling, no indication of Earth chakra and the sudden loss of visual perception all pointed to the illusionary arts.

"Crafty indeed." I said, stretching out my arms - immediately plunging the world into oblivion as the corridor and the entirety of the village is split into two parts, leaving the void itself in between it. There, he would falter. Now closer to me, his body would be constrained as the entire galaxy is exposed to him. All its wonders. Of course, the former illusion would be overpowered and broken immediately.

SNAP! The worlds collide - crushing the demon in between. In reality though, a burst of chakra is released towards him, slamming him back to the ground. How the proud fall. A healing aura envelopes my hands - clearing the cold burns from the former Forbidden technique. "You could always just say what you're actually after!"

( Shu-rute: Uchuu Kata Shita ⋔ Kujira ) Surreal Palm: Under the Uberous Universe ⋔ Cosmos

Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Allows the parting of the world to plunge the chaos into oblivion. The user will stretch out both arms, and, with them, part the whole world in half, along with any illusion ( of the same rank ), plunging both into the void of the world between both halves of the physical realm. In this void, the targets won't be able to move, as they briefly behold all the wonders of a foreign and marvelous galaxy, filled with countless constellations and astronomical phenomenons, along side cosmical behemoths, oceanic-like creatures floating in the void as if it were a black sea, before the practitioner slaps both hands again, crushing the targets between both halves of the now tilted world, wedged between physical realm and void, passing out from the mental damage. The void lasts but mere seconds, but it's wonders are engraved in the target's memories. While the illusion can target multiple people, within range, each will see the world part exactly in the middle, in a straight line between themselves and the practitioner.
Once the user slaps both hands together, closing both halves, a blast of chakra is released, up to short range, all around or in a single direction. This chakra blast, S rank in strength, can be composed of raw or acquire a basic elemental nature from the user.

*Can only be used twice per battle*
*Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn*
*Can't use Surreal Palm Techniques for two turns*
*Blasts follows elemental S/W*
*Can't use techniques belonging to the nature of the blast used on the next turn*

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique

Chakra: 1520 - (40-30) = 1450
Tracking: 30
Health: 140 + 20 = 160

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have Apex Gen Defense on this bio, but for the sake of my move, we'll go through with it cause I wanted to try this out lol
The irony, as he sprouts wings like a demon. He was crafty, and apparently smart too. Nonetheless, it would all accumulate as he initiates his next move. The frozen ground would crack, and seemingly drop me into a dark pit. Being a specialist of Yin and Surreal Palm, the technique was easily distinguishable as Genjutsu. The lack of rumbling, no indication of Earth chakra and the sudden loss of visual perception all pointed to the illusionary arts.

"Crafty indeed." I said, stretching out my arms - immediately plunging the world into oblivion as the corridor and the entirety of the village is split into two parts, leaving the void itself in between it. There, he would falter. Now closer to me, his body would be constrained as the entire galaxy is exposed to him. All its wonders. Of course, the former illusion would be overpowered and broken immediately.

SNAP! The worlds collide - crushing the demon in between. In reality though, a burst of chakra is released towards him, slamming him back to the ground. How the proud fall. A healing aura envelopes my hands - clearing the cold burns from the former Forbidden technique. "You could always just say what you're actually after!"

( Shu-rute: Uchuu Kata Shita ⋔ Kujira ) Surreal Palm: Under the Uberous Universe ⋔ Cosmos
Damage Points: 80
Description: Allows the parting of the world to plunge the chaos into oblivion. The user will stretch out both arms, and, with them, part the whole world in half, along with any illusion ( of the same rank ), plunging both into the void of the world between both halves of the physical realm. In this void, the targets won't be able to move, as they briefly behold all the wonders of a foreign and marvelous galaxy, filled with countless constellations and astronomical phenomenons, along side cosmical behemoths, oceanic-like creatures floating in the void as if it were a black sea, before the practitioner slaps both hands again, crushing the targets between both halves of the now tilted world, wedged between physical realm and void, passing out from the mental damage. The void lasts but mere seconds, but it's wonders are engraved in the target's memories. While the illusion can target multiple people, within range, each will see the world part exactly in the middle, in a straight line between themselves and the practitioner.
Once the user slaps both hands together, closing both halves, a blast of chakra is released, up to short range, all around or in a single direction. This chakra blast, S rank in strength, can be composed of raw or acquire a basic elemental nature from the user.

*Can only be used twice per battle*
*Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn*
*Can't use Surreal Palm Techniques for two turns*
*Blasts follows elemental S/W*
*Can't use techniques belonging to the nature of the blast used on the next turn*

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique

Chakra: 1520 - (40-30) = 1450
Tracking: 30
Health: 140 + 20 = 160
Flying closer, Yosamu is struck by a feeling of smallness as the illusionary hole he'd created to swallow his opponent suddenly cascades through the village in a razor straight line before cracking open entirely, revealing the everlasting Void beneath--behind the earth. He is paralyzed, not just by the technique itself but the sheer magnitude of information his mortal mind was forced to perceive. Creatures of untold dimensions floated through streams of stars, so massive they disturbed the stellar objects; In the corner of his vision, a sphere of utter blackness wreathed in light...

There was no chakra in the Void, not in the creatures or his opponent, who had somehow vanished. He realizes the real paralysis as he tries to look for the yellow-haired boy and finally understands: if it were really the Void he wouldn't be alive right now. An illusion, then. One so powerful it had fully captured his senses. This one is dangerous, he thinks to himself as he wills the Cursed Seal on his shoulder to fully release, flooding his body with potent Senjutsu chakra strong enough to break the illusion's hold on his mind.

He is brought back to the real world as suddenly as he had left, and though he had lost his wings in the transformation, he was not without control surrounded by his specialized element. Yosamu notices the blast of chakra coming toward him and focuses Futon chakra into the Crissaegrim as he makes a downward strike with it. Fierce winds gathers around him as he is airborne, and when he swings his sword a second time upwards it releases a massive arc of wind that easily overpowers the blast and continues on to flatten his opponent and the many structures around him in a 10m vertical line. He lands some distance away on a nearby rooftop and surveys his work, ignoring the further damage he'd caused for the simple reason that this was no ordinary foe. There was going to be more sacrifices to come. "I know you're not dead in there..." he says to the smoke and rubble as he gripped the Crissaegrim.

( Ten no Juin: Ichi ) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 1
Chakra: 30 ( 200 chakra pool; -10 to user per turn )
Description: The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. This causes all of his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu to use this Senjutsu chakra until the pool is gone. While in this stage, the user gains +15 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu.
Note: Lasts until the additional chakra pool gained is dissipated.
Note: Usable twice.

(Kamei Gigei: Shippūga) Command Art: Hurricane Fang
Damage: 80 (+15 AP, +15 Curse Seal) = 105
Description: The user will run Fuuton chakra through their blade while slashing it downwards to activate this technique. Completing a philosophical trio with Suiretsuen (which is "radial") and Raikosen (which is "linear"), Shippūga creates two "fields" of wind, that spiral around the user; though the wind currents themselves are invisible to the eye, the wind currents are wild where they meet the ground, creating a visible cue at the user's feet that looks like they are standing in a hurricane. The powerful vortex of wind whips up currents that empower Fuuton techniques so that they can neutralize Raiton techniques a rank higher than normal, and once per turn the user can swing their blade and release a massive arcing current of slicing or vacuum wind that reaches up to a mid-range distance, and is capable of forcing back even large summons - the vacuum current is capable of pulling even a large summon forward a mid-range distance; however, doing so diminishes the wind vortex, allowing it to only be used twice, and not on consecutive turns, since the wind must replenish before it can be launched. When one current is used, its "pair" is sent out behind the user, similar to the arms of a hurricane.

⚔ This technique lasts for four turns once activated.
⚔ The wind current can be deployed once per turn, every other turn.
⚔ The modifier to Fuuton techniques is removed once the technique ends.
⚔ Usable once per battle.

Chakra: 1450 - (30 + 10 + 10 + 10) = 1390
Sage Chakra: 400 (Marked) - 40 = 360

Sharingan (3T)
First Prayer, Shining Autumn Pillar 3/3
Cursed Mark Lv 1
Command Art: Hurricane Fang 1/4

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Breaking through the technique, the man was able to launch a powerful Wind technique of a large scale - quickly crushing everything in its path. With a few hand seals, I'd launch forward a small sphere of Wind that would quickly expand and suck in everything from the Wind technique. The accursed Doujutsu would advance - granting more clarity and ability, simultaneously, the floor of the building would rapidly heat up - melting beneath his feet, aiming to remove him from his pedestal.

"C'mon down, demon." I said, confidently.

(Fuujin: Kuro Boido) - Wind Sealing Art: Dark Void

Type: Attack
Description: With a seal mark written "封" between their hands, the user utilises shape and nature manipulation by performing Rat>Ram>clap hands to create a sphere of wind. The wind sphere is about the size of a bowling ball held between the user's hands and it contains the seal mark in its center. Once made, the user can launch the sphere at high speeds towards his target. Once it reaches their vicinity(or on impact), the wind sphere expands to 5m(short range radius) while the seal mark simultaneously activates, sucking in everything nearby and finally; seals them inside the mark which corresponds to the one on the user's hand. The technique however cannot seal a human person but can seal summons, weapons/tools, clones, techniques (if feasible), Edo Tensei summons, etc. The user can perform the reverse order of hand seals and slam their hand on the ground to unseal the technique.
~ 3 times per battle.
~ No wind or fuuinjutsu in the same or next turn.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye

Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Katon: Makuro kasō) - Fire Release: Macropyre
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage: 60+30 = 90
Description: User of the technique will release katon chakra in radius of up to 7 meters around opponent heating up the ground to the points of melting (depending on the terrain that is in question) whilst emitting heat waves with a redish hue to them. Just touching the heated ground would make damage to the opponent. The heat waves would give a mirages so to say, similar to the wavy lines that could be seen whilst looking at longer distances in deserts. The katon chakra around opponent would be capable of staying there up to two turns before dispersing and thus loosing its effects. Interesting to the technique is that in the case of either opponent or user using technique based upon wind, the heatwave would burst into flames because of oxygen feeding fire.
Note: Lasts for two turn or until an explosion occurs
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Akasha

Chakra: 1450 - (40-70) = 1340
Tracking: 10 (x5) = 50
Health: 160

EMS Activated (1/10)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Breaking through the technique, the man was able to launch a powerful Wind technique of a large scale - quickly crushing everything in its path. With a few hand seals, I'd launch forward a small sphere of Wind that would quickly expand and suck in everything from the Wind technique. The accursed Doujutsu would advance - granting more clarity and ability, simultaneously, the floor of the building would rapidly heat up - melting beneath his feet, aiming to remove him from his pedestal.
"C'mon down, demon." I said, confidently.
(Fuujin: Kuro Boido) - Wind Sealing Art: Dark Void
Description: With a seal mark written "封" between their hands, the user utilises shape and nature manipulation by performing Rat>Ram>clap hands to create a sphere of wind. The wind sphere is about the size of a bowling ball held between the user's hands and it contains the seal mark in its center. Once made, the user can launch the sphere at high speeds towards his target. Once it reaches their vicinity(or on impact), the wind sphere expands to 5m(short range radius) while the seal mark simultaneously activates, sucking in everything nearby and finally; seals them inside the mark which corresponds to the one on the user's hand. The technique however cannot seal a human person but can seal summons, weapons/tools, clones, techniques (if feasible), Edo Tensei summons, etc. The user can perform the reverse order of hand seals and slam their hand on the ground to unseal the technique.
~ 3 times per battle.
~ No wind or fuuinjutsu in the same or next turn.
( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.
(Katon: Makuro kasō) - Fire Release: Macropyre
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage: 60+30 = 90
Description: User of the technique will release katon chakra in radius of up to 7 meters around opponent heating up the ground to the points of melting (depending on the terrain that is in question) whilst emitting heat waves with a redish hue to them. Just touching the heated ground would make damage to the opponent. The heat waves would give a mirages so to say, similar to the wavy lines that could be seen whilst looking at longer distances in deserts. The katon chakra around opponent would be capable of staying there up to two turns before dispersing and thus loosing its effects. Interesting to the technique is that in the case of either opponent or user using technique based upon wind, the heatwave would burst into flames because of oxygen feeding fire.
Note: Lasts for two turn or until an explosion occurs
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Chakra: 1450 - (40-70) = 1340
Tracking: 10 (x5) = 50
EMS Activated (1/10)
As Yosamu landed on a nearby roof he noticed that his wind technique had been absorbed, canceled somehow. Not only that, but he'd sensed a powerful buildup of chakra beneath his feet, Katon by the look and texture. Without even a second thought he focuses his Arctic Earth chakra over his body to form a glistening exoskeleton against the heat and fire. Then, perfectly insulated against the harmful effects of the fire technique, he steps through it and off the roof. As he lands, he plunges the Crissaegrim into the ground which triggers a summoning technique: a giant replica of his sword directly above the opponent that would fall on and crush him with the same level of damage as he'd planned earlier. "You're the demon here."

But Yosamu was not done. As he yanks the Crissaegrim from the ground it triggers another technique. Arctic Earth begins to consume the ground around him up to 5m. Soon it would spread and take over the entire village, acting as a platform for him to capitalize on while also limiting his opponents actions and movements. Though he doubted the boy would notice this terrain change, with all the chaos his summoned sword would have caused. "And I'm here to put an end to all of this." He begins a slow and steady pace forward, sword in hand, ready to continue the assault.

(Hokkyoku āsurirīsu: Fuyu no Sasayaki)- Arctic Earth: Whispers of Winter
Chakra cost: 15-40 (20)
Damage: 30-80 (40 +15 AP, +15 CM) = 70
Description: The most rudimentary technique of the release. By focusing Arctic Earth chakra throughout the body and/or surrounding earth the user is able to create tools and constructs made of permafrost. These can range from simple a kunai to a full length staff in terms of weaponry as well as walls, pillars, and other complex shapes. They can be formed from the earth up to mid ranged of the user and carry a certain malleable property in that, whenever the user comes in physical contact with his creations he can will them change shape and re-purpose (for example a kunai morphing into a tanto) but not rank (meaning the new tanto would remain the rank of the kunai). The size of these creatioms are directly proportional to the amount of chakra expended with S ranked variants ranging as big as the canon 'Destructive Earth Rising Pillars'. As per the properties of Arctic Earth, whenever these constructs come in contact with exposed skin it leaves it painfully frostbitten as the element is very frigid. With the seal of confrontation the user can manipulate said constructs up to long ranged of his person.
Note (s):
- S ranked version can only be used 4× per match.
- No S-Rank or above Arctic Earth techniques on the next turn (after the S-Rank version is used)
- Morphing of constructs cost 10 chakra each time done but doesn't take up a move slot.

(Kenjutsu Kuchiyose: Okotta Kami)- Sword Summoning Art: An Angry God | Deus Iratus
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: 60 (+15 CM) = 75
Description: By combining the sword arts with Ninjutsu the user is able to create a hybrid technique entailing both parent teachings. The technique is initiated by the user stabbing his sword into the ground, which is actually the summoning rites. Exactly 10 meters above the opponent would have summoned a much larger copy (15 meters in length and heavy enough to crush Doton techniques of the same rank and below) of the same lodged sword to come crashing down on a targeted area. The impact is very loud and devastating leaving quite a blemish on the spot in which it had landed. It would appear like some angry being had trusted the blade from the Heavens, hence the name. After the sword makes impact it disappears in a puff of smoke. It's the tip of the sword that's created ten meters above the opponent, with the rest of the sword above that point.

Note(s):
- 3× usage limit

(Hokkyoku Āsurirīsu: Koko de Fuyu)- Arctic Earth: Winter is Here
Description: Similar to the setup of "King of The North", the user, with two hand seals (Dog, Snake), will dedicate all of his Arctic Earth chakra into transforming the entire terrain into a desolate tundra. The sheer scope of this technique spans up to long ranged in all directions all (including underground up to 20 meters). This type of terraforming is completely noticeable as the shiny Arctic Earth consumes the land and is very conspicuous mainly due to its effects on surrounding structures such as trees and buildings, but is also very slow and takes two turns after being performed to complete. On the first turn this technique is performed the area up to 5m of the user becomes transformed to Arctic Earth. On the second turn it will spread to encompass 10m of the user's position and by the third turn the technique consumes 15m of the ground around (all measurements dictate the technique's growth both length and depth wise). In the turns after, the technique can grow far enough to take an entire landmark. Once the ground has been transformed in any of its sequences the opponent will be unable to manipulate it unless they possess the Arctic Earth chakra nature--or if it was destroyed somehow. Once established, destroying the structure requires complete eradication. For example, merely destroying a patch/section will not stop the technique, as it will simply regenerate as it grows. Instead, one would need a counter that spans this technique's complete length and depth. Travelling across the terrain would also prove quite difficult to enemies as the clumsiness of slipping on ice prevails, preventing any sudden movement such as dashing or sprinting--unless the opponent(s) wish to find themselves sprawled out and nursing broken bones and other injuries from falling on the cold, hard ground. The user remains unaffected by this. Another advantage is that It allows permafrost techniques that would otherwise require regular earth to be performed using the permafrost ground instead with heightened efficiency (i.e quicker than usual).
Note(s):
- Can only be done three times (3x).
- Lasts 4 turns with each use, with a one turn cool down.

Chakra: 1390 - (10 + 10) = 1370
Sage Chakra:
360 - (30 + 30 + 30) = 270

Sharingan (3T)
Cursed Mark Lvl 1
Command Art: Hurricane Fang 2/4
Winter is Here 1/4

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A chilling walk through fire - this guy really was a demon, no? Anyway, things would quickly ramp up as a massive sword is created from a slam into the ground. Powerful. "Guess I'll have to use that, ugh." I said, as I raise my arm, and around it, an ethereal arm forms, larger and in a fist to meet the sword head on, easily destroying it. At the same time, a few formulae are launched towards the demon, aiming to unleash a fiery explosion.

"Well, at least I know your motives - but you got the tail of the cat here, bro."

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user ) +20 = 100
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage or 40 for Rinnegan.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize. Can only be used by Uchiha or Hagoromo.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.
(Namikazeron ♦ Basutā) – Theory of Waves and Wind ♦ Buster
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30+30=60
Description: A technique that allows the user to take advantage of the closed chakra circuits of Shiki Muchi in conjunction with the naturally leaked chakra of the user in order to assist a Namikazeron practitioner’s already nearly instinctive ability to form explosive tags by shaping points on a number of Shiki Muchi into the character for ‘explosion’. In essence, Shiki Muchi can be freely created and maintained due to the closed nature of their circuit, just as tree-walking may be sustained nearly indefinitely and without conscious thought. By extension explosive tags, the most basic of seals, can be formed freely due to their central role in the style and their generic simplicity. By taking advantage of these facts together and by directing the small amounts of naturally leaked chakra to initiate the circuit, the user is able to form first the Shiki Muchi and then explosive tags along a number of points hereon. These detonate immediately upon creation in sizable explosions.
- Can only be used once per turn.
- Max radius for an explosion from this technique is the same as a physical Explosive Tag (Roughly 2.5m).

Chakra: 1340 - (60-20) = 1260
Tracking: 50
EMS Activated (2/10)

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A chilling walk through fire - this guy really was a demon, no? Anyway, things would quickly ramp up as a massive sword is created from a slam into the ground. Powerful. "Guess I'll have to use that, ugh." I said, as I raise my arm, and around it, an ethereal arm forms, larger and in a fist to meet the sword head on, easily destroying it. At the same time, a few formulae are launched towards the demon, aiming to unleash a fiery explosion.

"Well, at least I know your motives - but you got the tail of the cat here, bro."

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user ) +20 = 100
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage or 40 for Rinnegan.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize. Can only be used by Uchiha or Hagoromo.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

(Namikazeron ♦ Basutā) – Theory of Waves and Wind ♦ Buster
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30+30=60
Description: A technique that allows the user to take advantage of the closed chakra circuits of Shiki Muchi in conjunction with the naturally leaked chakra of the user in order to assist a Namikazeron practitioner’s already nearly instinctive ability to form explosive tags by shaping points on a number of Shiki Muchi into the character for ‘explosion’. In essence, Shiki Muchi can be freely created and maintained due to the closed nature of their circuit, just as tree-walking may be sustained nearly indefinitely and without conscious thought. By extension explosive tags, the most basic of seals, can be formed freely due to their central role in the style and their generic simplicity. By taking advantage of these facts together and by directing the small amounts of naturally leaked chakra to initiate the circuit, the user is able to form first the Shiki Muchi and then explosive tags along a number of points hereon. These detonate immediately upon creation in sizable explosions.
- Can only be used once per turn.
- Max radius for an explosion from this technique is the same as a physical Explosive Tag (Roughly 2.5m).

Chakra: 1340 - (60-20) = 1260
EMS Activated (2/10)
Not long after summoning the massive replica above his opponent, Yosamu notices the most peculiar thing: a skeletal arm made of the most potent chakra he'd seen thus far swatting away and dispersing his technique like it was nothing. Commendable as this was, Yosamu would not ignore the strange formulaic markings flying toward him in the same breath. His first thought was that the demonic boy planned to seal him away but then they began to explode--one by one until a chain of explosions came toward him. The threat level rose with each second. With the Crissaegrim still lodged in the ground Yosamu stretches his other other hand toward the attack and focuses his chakra into the air in front of him to create a sudden wall of exploding wind spheres that buffered against the attack until they stopped.

He then fully removes the Crissaegrim and levels it at the boy through the smoke. "Just what do you hope to gain here in this place? Is it innocent souls or are you just here for the show?"

(Fuuton: Tobideru no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Popping Technique
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+15 AP, +15 CM) = 70
Description: The user focuses wind chakra at certain points in range, manifesting small balls of pressurized air (max 6) which immediately burst and push away objects near them but have no effect more than 2 ft away. They may be created all at once or in sequence and each one is capable of knocking over an adult. While this technique won't deal much damage to enemies, it is a good surprise attack and could leave them open for additional attacks. If the user creates a ball beneath himself he may evade attacks by launching himself upwards and can do the same for allies. Defensively, this technique could deflect weapon strikes and projectiles with enough precision to even launch objects like shuriken back at the enemy.
-Usable once per turn
-Can only be taught by Ushiro

Speed: 12 (+2 Curse Seal) = 14
Chakra: 1370 - (10 + 10) = 1350
Sage Chakra: 270 - 40 = 230

Sharingan (3T)
Cursed Mark Lvl 1
Command Art: Hurricane Fang 3/4

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Quickly destroying the oncoming onslaught, the man would stand unharmed. He was no ordinary Nin. His words echoed above the screams of terrified citizens. "I'm not the one who reckless attacked." I state, as I slam a summoning scroll onto the ground fully taking control fo the entiretyof the arena encompassing 100m around - over powering the sneaky chakraleaking from Ice like technique. Instead of a desolate landscape, everything would change into a Soapstone structure. The slippery structure difficult to stand on, and fully in my control. "What you do next is up to you - but the terrain is mine."

Toseki: Shutsugen no Obatala - Soapstone Release: Advent of Obatala

Chakra: 40(-20 to repair the labyrinth)
Description: The user brings out an empty scroll and smears blood upon it while making two handseals. Having done the ritual, he would slam the scroll to the ground while imbuing large amount of his chakra. He would then summon a massive structure that span a 100m area around the terrain. The structure is an entire city with intricate structures/labyrinth and ancient architecture all made of soapstone. Even the ground is made of soapstone and the walls of the city or buildings within the city could reach up to a height of 50m. Depending on the user, he can make it so that he and his opponent are already in the labyrinth or He is outside the structure. The entire structure is very slippery and unable to stand on and due to the slipperiness, no one is able to get a good foothold (even if they focus chakra to the sole of their foot), though the user would clad his foots or other parts of his body in soapstone chakra which allows him to move, have a good grip or stand in the terrain. Due to the slipperiness, the user is able to with proper training, ski on the slippery terrain though because the surface of the terrain and the user's feet are now with entirely no friction while skiing, the user would be moving with fluidity and grace allowing his movement to be wavy(irregular zig zag) thus he is difficult to aim at. The terrain /structure is permanent that remains on the terrain even when not in use. A special feature of the terrain is an array of marking all around it covering the entire terrain grounds and walls. The markings are like glyph but they are actually seals that activate upon the opponent's chakra. Should the opponent try to channel chakra through it into the ground, the seals activate and eats the chakra. This makes the usage of a jutsu from below impossible. Unless the entire labyrinth is destroyed all at once without a trace of soapstone left, The user can with one handseal, repair the labyrinth to its former state. This can only be done 3x per battle.
NOTE: The Fuin seal is A-rank though while the labyrinth itself is S-rank in magnitude and durability
NOTE: Usable only once per battle
NOTE: Once used, no soapstone above S-rank in the next turn.
NOTE: Repairing the labyrinth counts as a move

Chakra: 1260 - (40-20) = 1200
EMS Activated (3/10)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quickly destroying the oncoming onslaught, the man would stand unharmed. He was no ordinary Nin. His words echoed above the screams of terrified citizens. "I'm not the one who reckless attacked." I state, as I slam a summoning scroll onto the ground fully taking control fo the entiretyof the arena encompassing 100m around - over powering the sneaky chakraleaking from Ice like technique. Instead of a desolate landscape, everything would change into a Soapstone structure. The slippery structure difficult to stand on, and fully in my control. "What you do next is up to you - but the terrain is mine."
Toseki: Shutsugen no Obatala - Soapstone Release: Advent of Obatala
Chakra: 40(-20 to repair the labyrinth)
Description: The user brings out an empty scroll and smears blood upon it while making two handseals. Having done the ritual, he would slam the scroll to the ground while imbuing large amount of his chakra. He would then summon a massive structure that span a 100m area around the terrain. The structure is an entire city with intricate structures/labyrinth and ancient architecture all made of soapstone. Even the ground is made of soapstone and the walls of the city or buildings within the city could reach up to a height of 50m. Depending on the user, he can make it so that he and his opponent are already in the labyrinth or He is outside the structure. The entire structure is very slippery and unable to stand on and due to the slipperiness, no one is able to get a good foothold (even if they focus chakra to the sole of their foot), though the user would clad his foots or other parts of his body in soapstone chakra which allows him to move, have a good grip or stand in the terrain. Due to the slipperiness, the user is able to with proper training, ski on the slippery terrain though because the surface of the terrain and the user's feet are now with entirely no friction while skiing, the user would be moving with fluidity and grace allowing his movement to be wavy(irregular zig zag) thus he is difficult to aim at. The terrain /structure is permanent that remains on the terrain even when not in use. A special feature of the terrain is an array of marking all around it covering the entire terrain grounds and walls. The markings are like glyph but they are actually seals that activate upon the opponent's chakra. Should the opponent try to channel chakra through it into the ground, the seals activate and eats the chakra. This makes the usage of a jutsu from below impossible. Unless the entire labyrinth is destroyed all at once without a trace of soapstone left, The user can with one handseal, repair the labyrinth to its former state. This can only be done 3x per battle.
NOTE: The Fuin seal is A-rank though while the labyrinth itself is S-rank in magnitude and durability
NOTE: Usable only once per battle
NOTE: Once used, no soapstone above S-rank in the next turn.
NOTE: Repairing the labyrinth counts as a move
Chakra: 1260 - (40-20) = 1200
EMS Activated (3/10)
The boy quipped something and then produced a scroll on which he smeared his own blood. Yosamu witnessed then an instant shift of the entire village around him. In the blink of an eye the bricked roads and walls became... something else. A smooth, dark material that seemed to stretch all around. An entire village, replaced--just like that. In response Yosamu releases the Heaven's Curse Seal on his shoulder fully, which triggers the final change: pitch-black feathers sprouting from every patch of exposed skin, talon-like spurs sprouting on his forearms and a single horn on the left side of his head. His wings also return, granting him flight once more as he lifts up from the strange element and into the air, all the while keeping his sword pointed at the boy. "I belong to Heaven. You can keep the earth you've corrupted." Even his voice has changed, taking on an echo that repeated all he said in whispers.

Then, once he's about 10m or so above the tainted land he swings the Crissaegrim from left to right, calling upon the near-invisible hurricane winds that revolved around him to reach out with a powerful vacuum effect along the motion of his blade that rips the boy and his immediate surrounding up and into the air. As they are pulled toward Yosamu he dives toward his target amidst all the debris, relying solely on his Sharingan to avoid injury as he forms another smaller hurricane in his free hand and slams it directly into the demonic boy's stomach which releases all the compacted chakra in the form of a blast that sends him flying back into the ground.

( Ten no Juin: Ni ) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 2
Chakra: 40 ( 400 chakra pool; -15 to user per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: After opening the first level of the seal, the user forcefully opens the seal completely, unleashing the full extent of Senjutsu Chakra contained in it which floods his body. Because this Senjutsu Chakra is raw and is fueled by the enzymes extracted from Jugo's DNA, the user will experience a physical transformation unique to him. As the seal opens, the previous black markings glow almost like fire and grow covering the user completely. As the transformation ends, his skin gains a grayish tone, his sclera becomes black and his eyes change in shape. The transformation is unique from user to user but always has some animalistic feature to it. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. This causes all of his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu to use this Senjutsu chakra until the pool is gone. While in this state, the user gains +30 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +20 to his Taijutsu. His speed likewise increases, gaining a notable speed increase. Once it deactivates ( regardless of being willed or timing out ), it leaves the user unable to mold chakra above A-Rank or use Taijutsu and related fields above A-Rank for 2 turns. After those 2 turns, the user regains some of his ability to mold chakra, with each turn increasing by one the rank of chakra he can mold.
Note: Lasts until chakra runs out or the user deactivates it, whichever is sooner.
Note: Must be in stage 1 to use.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Kamei Gigei: Shippūga) Command Art: Hurricane Fang (REF)
Damage: 80 (N/A)
Description: The user will run Fuuton chakra through their blade while slashing it downwards to activate this technique. Completing a philosophical trio with Suiretsuen (which is "radial") and Raikosen (which is "linear"), Shippūga creates two "fields" of wind, that spiral around the user; though the wind currents themselves are invisible to the eye, the wind currents are wild where they meet the ground, creating a visible cue at the user's feet that looks like they are standing in a hurricane. The powerful vortex of wind whips up currents that empower Fuuton techniques so that they can neutralize Raiton techniques a rank higher than normal, and once per turn the user can swing their blade and release a massive arcing current of slicing or vacuum wind that reaches up to a mid-range distance, and is capable of forcing back even large summons - the vacuum current is capable of pulling even a large summon forward a mid-range distance; however, doing so diminishes the wind vortex, allowing it to only be used twice, and not on consecutive turns, since the wind must replenish before it can be launched. When one current is used, its "pair" is sent out behind the user, similar to the arms of a hurricane.

⚔ This technique lasts for four turns once activated.
⚔ The wind current can be deployed once per turn, every other turn.
⚔ The modifier to Fuuton techniques is removed once the technique ends.
⚔ Usable once per battle.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral Sphere
Damage: 60 (+15 AP, +30 CM) = 105
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Chakra: 1350 - (10 + 40) = 1300
Sage Chakra: 800 - 30 = 770
Speed: 12 (+4 CM) = 16

Sharingan (3T)
Curse Mark Lvl 2
Command Arts: Hurricane Fang 4/4
Sickle Draws 1/4

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A dreadful transformation as he forms wings and takes to the skies. "Clearly doesn't like being close." On the contrary, a powerful Wind technique would manifest, pulling me closer to him - and he makes his move aiming to come closer, Rasengan in hand. Without the need for hand seals, I'd will the use of two things. One, arms of Yin chakra would manifest aiming to deliver a powerful strike directly with the Rasengan while another would grab his leg, slamming him into the Soapstone covered ground. One would be further extended to deal with the Wind itself. Of course, the after effects of Sloth would be felt with the first touch. Passively, several chains from under my clothing would strike into the Soapstone, pulling me down (Hidden Rope Art CFS). As the ground is reached, I'd enter into a powerful Lightning based armor, quickly altering my speed. "A fallen angel perhaps."

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth

Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 100 (110 w/ YY: Hands of Sloth) -50 per turn
Damage: 120
Description: This technique gets its name from one of the deadliest sins, Sloth. The user begins by clapping their hands and focusing their Yin Release chakra behind them, creating several chakra arms (up to 8) behind them, each of which is spiritual in nature. The arms themselves are invisible to the naked eye, but they can be sensed by external forms of chakra sensory or Doujutsu. The arms are capable of physically interacting with the world and attacking or defending against physical constructs. However, the user can freely turn them intangible if they wish to bypass these physical obstacles. The base usage of this technique allows the user to attack or defend covertly by freely manipulating the invisible arms. However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. Dejection is a loss of will and focus translated in causing a victim to lose coherent perception of the world around them and weaken their ability to defend against genjutsu. Idleness is a loss of action which is translated to a hampered ability to cast techniques. Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. The third and final form of this technique is brought about when the user introduces their Yang Release chakra which essentially makes the hands quasi-sentient and self-sufficient without the user’s mental input.
Note: All Yin Release users can use the base form of this technique. Yin Release Specialists or Yin-Yang users can use the second form. The final form of this technique can only be used by Yin-Yang users with a Yin affinity.
Note: The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. The more a victim interacts with the hands the worse they become. When touched by the hands once, the victim enters dejection and becomes unable to deduce A-rank and above genjutsu and unable to break S-rank genjutsu by any means. When touched twice the victim enters idleness and they become unable to perform techniques within a single time-frame. When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. The properties of sloth can only affect victims if the hands are tangible. Switching between tangibility and intangibility requires a move.
Note: Genjutsu specialists and other Yin-Yang users can resist the properties of sloth through the use of counter genjutsu or Yin Release techniques like Yin State.
Note: This technique can be used once per battle. While in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yang Release, or Yin-Yang Release techniques.

(Raiton: Aian Itten no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Ion Particle Armor

Type: Defence
Range: -
Chakra Cost: 55 (+20 each turn active)
Damage Points: - (-40 to the user when armor is activated, -5 damage per turn, whilst active, +20 to all Lightning Jutsus, -10 from any Lightning Jutsu)
Description: The user gathers all positive electrically charged Ions in the nearby enviroment, creating an ultimate armor of Lightning that is capable of rejecting all positive and negative electrons that are coming in touch with them.The user's speed increases to Lee's 3rd Gate speed and his general competence in Lightning attacks increases.Each turn the armor is active, the ions zap the user's skin causing discomfort while he moves around.The first time the armor is activated, it slightly burns the surface of the skin.
- Once the armor is deactivated, it cannot be activated for the rest of the battle.
- May be taught only by Shigure.

Chakra: 1200 - (100 - 55 -20) = 1025
Speed: 10 (x2.5) = 25
Health: 160 - 40
EMS Activated (4/10)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A dreadful transformation as he forms wings and takes to the skies. "Clearly doesn't like being close." On the contrary, a powerful Wind technique would manifest, pulling me closer to him - and he makes his move aiming to come closer, Rasengan in hand. Without the need for hand seals, I'd will the use of two things. One, arms of Yin chakra would manifest aiming to deliver a powerful strike directly with the Rasengan while another would grab his leg, slamming him into the Soapstone covered ground. One would be further extended to deal with the Wind itself. Of course, the after effects of Sloth would be felt with the first touch. Passively, several chains from under my clothing would strike into the Soapstone, pulling me down (Hidden Rope Art CFS). As the ground is reached, I'd enter into a powerful Lightning based armor, quickly altering my speed. "A fallen angel perhaps."

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth
Chakra Cost: 100 (110 w/ YY: Hands of Sloth) -50 per turn
Damage: 120
Description: This technique gets its name from one of the deadliest sins, Sloth. The user begins by clapping their hands and focusing their Yin Release chakra behind them, creating several chakra arms (up to 8) behind them, each of which is spiritual in nature. The arms themselves are invisible to the naked eye, but they can be sensed by external forms of chakra sensory or Doujutsu. The arms are capable of physically interacting with the world and attacking or defending against physical constructs. However, the user can freely turn them intangible if they wish to bypass these physical obstacles. The base usage of this technique allows the user to attack or defend covertly by freely manipulating the invisible arms. However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. Dejection is a loss of will and focus translated in causing a victim to lose coherent perception of the world around them and weaken their ability to defend against genjutsu. Idleness is a loss of action which is translated to a hampered ability to cast techniques. Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. The third and final form of this technique is brought about when the user introduces their Yang Release chakra which essentially makes the hands quasi-sentient and self-sufficient without the user’s mental input.
Note: All Yin Release users can use the base form of this technique. Yin Release Specialists or Yin-Yang users can use the second form. The final form of this technique can only be used by Yin-Yang users with a Yin affinity.
Note: The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. The more a victim interacts with the hands the worse they become. When touched by the hands once, the victim enters dejection and becomes unable to deduce A-rank and above genjutsu and unable to break S-rank genjutsu by any means. When touched twice the victim enters idleness and they become unable to perform techniques within a single time-frame. When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. The properties of sloth can only affect victims if the hands are tangible. Switching between tangibility and intangibility requires a move.
Note: Genjutsu specialists and other Yin-Yang users can resist the properties of sloth through the use of counter genjutsu or Yin Release techniques like Yin State.
Note: This technique can be used once per battle. While in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yang Release, or Yin-Yang Release techniques.

(Raiton: Aian Itten no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Ion Particle Armor
Type: Defence
Range: -
Chakra Cost: 55 (+20 each turn active)
Damage Points: - (-40 to the user when armor is activated, -5 damage per turn, whilst active, +20 to all Lightning Jutsus, -10 from any Lightning Jutsu)
Description: The user gathers all positive electrically charged Ions in the nearby enviroment, creating an ultimate armor of Lightning that is capable of rejecting all positive and negative electrons that are coming in touch with them.The user's speed increases to Lee's 3rd Gate speed and his general competence in Lightning attacks increases.Each turn the armor is active, the ions zap the user's skin causing discomfort while he moves around.The first time the armor is activated, it slightly burns the surface of the skin.
- Once the armor is deactivated, it cannot be activated for the rest of the battle.
- May be taught only by Shigure.

Chakra: 1200 - (100 - 55 -20) = 1025
Speed: 10 (x2.5) = 25
Health: 160 - 40
EMS Activated (4/10)
As Yosamu flew down to meet his opponent he sees another peculiar chakra type pouring out from behind the boy, who appeared unbothered even as the terrain was upheaved alongside him. The chakra takes shape as three hands, each reaching out to him independently of the other. One of them comes for the Rasengan in Yosamu's left hand but is not strong enough to overcome the potent Senjutsu chakra within. He powers through the chakra arm and slams into the boy's stomach as intended though with a little less power than it had before (105 vs 80 = 95 ?). He would get no time to savor this small victory though as one of the other hands had grabbed him by the leg during that moment, nearly crushing it with an iron grip before throwing Yosamu to the ground alongside his opponent. A demon through and through! he thinks to himself as he slams into the strange, slippery new terrain and winced. He had been too slow...

But he would not give up. Still prone, Yosamu wipes blood from his nose across the back of his hand and holds it to the night sky. "At any cost!" he declares as an angel of bright white chakra gathers from the wind in front of him. The creation takes to the sky in a flash, splitting the dark clouds above to reveal a solemn full moon shining down. Then the angel comes crashing back to the earth like a guided missile aimed directly at the boy who's chakra Yosamu could still make it out in the rubble some meters ahead. The destruction would be colossal, aiming to obliterate not only his foe--but the twisted world he'd created too.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi) - Wind Release: Sickle Draws
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (+10 chakra cost to techniques this is APPLIED to)
Damage points: N/A
Description: A two part jutsu, Sickle Draws aims to augment Wind jutsus in specific ways, allowing the usage of simple jutsus to become more complex, and simply more dangerous in nature. The nature of this jutsu itself only allows it to work alongside the Wind element. The first part requires the user to focus more of his Wind chakra into his future Fuuton jutsu which have no cutting abilities whatsoever (supplementary, defensive type techniques), and using said chakra to sharpen the outside edges of the aforementioned jutsu. This manipulation causes a change within the technique's shape and allows the most defensive Wind jutsu the capability to inflict lethal cutting damage. The damage output would depend on the rank of the supplementary/defensive jutsu used (i.e. an A-Rank will inflict 60 damage). The second usage of this jutsu allows the user to do the same, still only working on Wind jutsus, but instead only focuses on offensive Wind techniques, simply adding a +20 damage to the jutsu used in conjunction as it adds on to whatever it is used with, rather than focusing on things which are purely defensive. When used in either form, however many hand seals the jutsu used alongside this requires, an extra one (the Ram handseal) is added on. This is added on regardless of any abilities which the user may have which allows him to perform wind jutsus without hand seals (specialty, NB sword etc.) This is an activation type jutsu and its effects APPLY to future wind techniques rather than pre-existing ones. Activating this ability is instant and does not consume any time whatsoever.

~ Can only be taught by Erzo. Can only be used a maximum of two times per battle/event, and once used lasts a maximum of four turns, or until deactivated. Upon it being deactivated/timing out, the user must wait a turn before being able to use again. The user can decide to use one form 2 times, or mix and match as he likes, as long as both the first and second usages are not used at the same time.

(Fuuton: Sukai no kindan) Wind Style: Love in the Sky
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 Sickle Draws) = 50
Damage Points: 80 (+15 AP, +30 CM, +20 Sickle Draws) = 145
Description: The user draws blood from himself, seemingly as a sacrifice to the sky gods. After drawing blood and smearing it on his hand the user performs the Bird - Snake - Dragon hand seals and then creates a clone made of raw Fuuton chakra. The clone takes on the image of a white ghostly adult female angel that has a shining translucent body which sprouts bright white wings before ascending into the sky. The angel gets so far into the sky at such high speeds that it is out of sight within a moments notice, though the huge amount of chakra can still be sensed by sensors and seen by doujutsu. After flying into the sky collecting more wind around it, the angel would dive down, heading straight at the opponent. The Angel's right hand would be extended downwards with its palm pointed down and open. As the angel comes down it grows from its original woman size in the matter of moments. The angel gradually grows 5 times in size, holding so much heavy, dense wind chakra that when it crashes down on a spot it covers a 15m area of impact, bluntly crushing anything in its path including the user if he's in the way. The impact on the area is very similar to when sakura hits the ground with her super strength, leveling the terrain around it.

• Only taught by Shady
• Usable twice
• No wind rank jutsu above A-rank in the same turn it's created or next

HP: 160 - 80 = 80
Chakra: 1300 - (10 + 15) = 1275
Sage Chakra: 770 - 50 = 720

Sharingan (3T)
Curse Mark Lvl 2
Sickle Draws 1/4

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A grievous miscalculation as the demon's attack hits, smashing myself back - a powerful show of strength indeed. However, he had succumbed to the touch of the Sloth, and it would hinder him later. However, that was not the issue at hand. The damage, extreme albeit salvageable. A massive chakra surge above me- an impending doom. Battered, one hand outstretched - the Rinnegan would passively take the place of the accursed Doujutsu and it one fell swoop, the technique would be absorbed. The other, on my chest enveloped in a green glow, mending the damage done by my greatest threat yet.

"You have commendable strength. Couldn't expect less from a winged demon."

Passive:

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) - Eye Technique: Samsara Eye

Chakra: 50 ( -15 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. After receiving half of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's chakra, Sasuke awakened a Rinnegan in his left eye, with three tomoe on each of its two innermost circles. If overused and weakened enough, it will temporarily lose the tomoe and it's full strength until fully recharged. During this time, Sasuke will also lose the ability to even form his Mangekyo Sharingan within his right Sharingan and access its powers until his Rinnegan has recharged. As a result, using the Rinnegan repeatedly requires Sasuke to close his eye to recharge initially.
Note: Requires the user to activate EMS at least one turn earlier.
Note: Requires activation and lasts for 6 turns before reverting to the normal Rinnegan pattern, requiring a cooldown period of at least 2 turns in which his EMS is also deactivated. While in its inactive/recharging form, the user cannot make use of any of it's abilities.
Note: While in use, the user's right eye retains its EMS state, having access to Kagutsuchi, Susano'o and their related abilities as well as the basic abilities of the Sharingan. His Rinnegan, likewise, retains access to it's EMS abilities. Sasuke can have up to 2 Paths active at any given time.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.
( Gakidō ) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

Active:

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal

Type: Defensive
Chakra: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate by half the amount absorbed, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as with Senjutsu. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) 190
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Chakra: 1100 - (195 - 40 - 30 - 50) = 785
Health: 160 - 95 = 65 (+95) = 160
EMS Activated (5/10)
Rinnegan Activated (1/6)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A grievous miscalculation as the demon's attack hits, smashing myself back - a powerful show of strength indeed. However, he had succumbed to the touch of the Sloth, and it would hinder him later. However, that was not the issue at hand. The damage, extreme albeit salvageable. A massive chakra surge above me- an impending doom. Battered, one hand outstretched - the Rinnegan would passively take the place of the accursed Doujutsu and it one fell swoop, the technique would be absorbed. The other, on my chest enveloped in a green glow, mending the damage done by my greatest threat yet.
"You have commendable strength. Couldn't expect less from a winged demon."
Passive:
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) - Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -15 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. After receiving half of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's chakra, Sasuke awakened a Rinnegan in his left eye, with three tomoe on each of its two innermost circles. If overused and weakened enough, it will temporarily lose the tomoe and it's full strength until fully recharged. During this time, Sasuke will also lose the ability to even form his Mangekyo Sharingan within his right Sharingan and access its powers until his Rinnegan has recharged. As a result, using the Rinnegan repeatedly requires Sasuke to close his eye to recharge initially.
Note: Requires the user to activate EMS at least one turn earlier.
Note: Requires activation and lasts for 6 turns before reverting to the normal Rinnegan pattern, requiring a cooldown period of at least 2 turns in which his EMS is also deactivated. While in its inactive/recharging form, the user cannot make use of any of it's abilities.
Note: While in use, the user's right eye retains its EMS state, having access to Kagutsuchi, Susano'o and their related abilities as well as the basic abilities of the Sharingan. His Rinnegan, likewise, retains access to it's EMS abilities. Sasuke can have up to 2 Paths active at any given time.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.
( Gakidō ) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Active:
( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate by half the amount absorbed, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as with Senjutsu. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) 190
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
Chakra: 1100 - (195 - 40 - 30 - 50) = 785
Health: 160 - 95 = 65 (+95) = 160
EMS Activated (5/10)
Rinnegan Activated (1/6)
The angel of wind descended upon his opponent with a swiftness, but just as quickly he sees the boy reach out and absorb it entirely. At the same time he notices a glow emanating from the opponent's stomach where he had struck and sees that they intended to fix it somehow. "Wha-" Yosamu would not allow it. He channels wind chakra into the air around his upraised hand and forms it into a highly pressurized ball of wind at the end of his index finger, which he launches at the boy. The speed of this technique, the reason why he thought to use it, would close the gap between them many times faster than he could at that moment, and strike the boy at the elbow joint of his healing hand with enough force blast it out of socket--maybe even tear it off entirely. He then reaches for the Crissaegrim that had fell out of his grip during the tumble. As he holds the blade it hums, a byproduct of the lightning chakra he puts it into to increase its cutting abilities. At the same time a seal on the back of his sword hand activates and binds the effect to the blade by passively taking a portion of chakra to do so. Yosamu then gathered himself; rose to his good leg and checked his wings for damages. A few loose feathers but he still had flight. He goes straight for the boy, singing sword in hand, while making sure to keep his body off of the ground.

"
!"

(Fūton : Ō ni hyō) - Wind Release : Hail to the King
Chakra Cost: 30 (+10 Sickle Draws) = 40
Damage Points: 60 (+15AP, +30 CM, +20 Sickle Draws) = 125
Description: The User makes Three Hand seals a forms a small, very pressurized ball of wind no bigger than Golf ball at the end of their Index Finger. They fire it from their finger and it flies across the battlefield at high speeds, though it can still be seen and tracked with the ordinary human eye - it's speed is still very impressive and will reach distances of 5 meters in a second, it's pretty quiet too except for the little zipping sound it makes in close range.

The Attack may seem small but always has an intended target, the ball can shred through thick rock/earth and trees/wood weaker than it until it gets to the destination the user desired for it. Once it does that compressed ball of energy releases as a wind explosion, scattering anything in range of it (5 Meter Radius Explosion) - it would sound like that of a Cannon being fired when the ball explodes. If this Ball was intended to hit an Earth (Or Earth Based) Target, it would shatter the rock and spread it far away, like a fragmentation effect the earth would scatter and could hit the user's opponent. The Damage however would only be half of the original Earth technique's damage, and it would act as an Earth (Or Earth Based Depending on the Target) Technique instead. If this were to hit a Water Technique it would have that also explode in various directions, though this would NOT damage unless it was a Liquid that's not water with effects (Again only half of what the original liquid-based tech damage would have been), for example if it were a sticky liquid or acidic liquid the effects would still apply if it hit the opponent.

If this hits other Energy based Techniques like, Lightning, Wind it would just act like an ordinary Wind Explosion and have no unique effects like above. Fire however, if it hits a B-Rank Fire technique or below it will explode in a large Maelstrom of flames - looking like a giant glowing orange orb in the sky for a moment, the fire would be scattered across the ground and burn anything that touches it.

- Wind Specialists can do this without Handseals, and can be formed at the Tip of a Weapon or infused with a projectile.
- Can also be used to successfully counter or in combination with the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique (Wind Ball would be fast enough to catch up to Multiplied Tool), scattering the multiplied tools in many directions. This only works for Wind Specialists.
- Must have Mastered Wind to Learn.
- Can only be Taught by LonelyAssassin
- No S-Rank Wind or above in the Same turn this is used
- Cannot be used Consecutively
- Can only be used 4 times

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+40 to Kenjutsu/sword-related attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

(Fuuinjutsu: Baundoenchanto) - Sealing Arts: Bound Enchantment (REF)
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This seal may only be used on weapons that are in contact with the user. This seal may also be passively applied to the users weapons or formed onto a weapon the user is holding by expending a move. Only activated when the user is utilizing a jutsu to enhance or otherwise affect said weapon, this seal (which is marked with the kanji for "bind") will activate and drain chakra from the user to fuel said jutsu , even when the user uses another jutsu. It will permanently (or for as long as the user chooses to keep paying chakra) bind the enhancement to the weapon by doing so, as it is constantly being fueled. Each turn the weapon will be able to be used as if the enhancement that was made on it was newly activated, so that they may block and attack with the weapon it was used on without breaking the freeform dodging/blocking rules.
- Only one of these seals may be active at a time on a single weapon
- Only works on weapons

Chakra: 1275 - (10 + 15) = 1250
Sage Chakra: 720 - (30 + 20 + 15) = 655

Sharingan (3T)
Curse Mark Lvl 2
Sickle Draws 2/4

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Foolish." As he tries to interrupt me with a sudden mass of Wind sent my way, moving quite fast - albeit easily trackable with my enhanced visual prowess. A cold breathe is released, forming a dragon of Liquid Nitrogen - enhanced, it easily blasts through the Wind and towards the demon, coming from above in an arc. Aiming to engulf him a cold structure upon impact. With a movement of the hand, he'd be pulled off the ground into the dragon's embrace as the two meet mid air - his body under my subjugation.

"I've yet to show you my full capabilities."

Passive:

(Futon: Do~ūmu no kuiirimasu) - Wind Release: Doom's Devour

Damage: N/A (+20 to hot/cold techniques)
Description: Doom's Devour is a wind technique which is used to supplement techniques of elements which traits are one of heat or coolness within reason. It can be applied to both basic and advanced elemental natures. By knowing that each body that produces heat creates an air-cloak around themselves as to be capable of protecting from being affected by real temperature by feeling one which is eather few degrees cooler or hotter, user would use wind chakra as to eliminate it before the intial techniques reaches them. With performance of a single hand seal, user would coat a technique with wind chakra which function would be the one of affecting the air-cloak which is produced around entites. By doing this, the temperature that is felt by the technique intially sent would either increase or decrease (depending on the element used) due to opposing technique/entity not being in possession of the air-cloak which they are creating as to cushion the climate. So if a scorching technique is affected by the wind, it will not increase its size, flames and similar, however temperature which is felt by the opposing party would increase due to them not possessing the usual air-cloak which protects them from the said conditions. This technique is initiated with a performance of a single hand seal and due to its nature being the one to supplement other techniques once used it will happen in corresponding time-frame to the technique which it was used with. This would increase the damage of hot/cold techniques due to the increase in heat or coolness which is felt by those who are not enveloped by the air cloak.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Cannot be used with streaming techniques unless the user possesses a kekkei genkai which allows them to mold wind and x-element simultaneously or YY.
( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum. The Deva Path also grants another ability: Chibaku Tensei which allows the user to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique.

Active:

(Ekishousan’en: Kouroi Kiba Shimo Ryuu) – Liquid Nitrogen Release: Black Fanged Frost Dragon
Range: Short- Long
Damage points: 120 + 30 + 20 (Doom's Devour) = 170 (-30 to user)
Description: The user will perform a few hand seals and then releasing a cold breathe will cause the nitrogen in the air to rapidly cool and will result in the creation of a dragon like shape with just wings and no limbs that will then fly into the air and then sweep down upon the opponent and as it lands it splits into a spike cone like structure engulfing anyone who is within the radius of the blast (3 meter radius).
Note: -30 damage to user from use of technique
Note: Can only be performed once.
Note: User cannot perform Liquid Nitrogen for Two turns.
( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

Chakra: 885 (30 - 20 - 50 - 40) = 745
Tracking: 60
Health: Healing interrupted (112HP - 30 from F rank = 82 HP)
EMS Activated (6/10)
Rinnegan Activated (2/6)

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Foolish." As he tries to interrupt me with a sudden mass of Wind sent my way, moving quite fast - albeit easily trackable with my enhanced visual prowess. A cold breathe is released, forming a dragon of Liquid Nitrogen - enhanced, it easily blasts through the Wind and towards the demon, coming from above in an arc. Aiming to engulf him a cold structure upon impact. With a movement of the hand, he'd be pulled off the ground into the dragon's embrace as the two meet mid air - his body under my subjugation.
"I've yet to show you my full capabilities."
Passive:
(Futon: Do~ūmu no kuiirimasu) - Wind Release: Doom's Devour
Damage: N/A (+20 to hot/cold techniques)
Description: Doom's Devour is a wind technique which is used to supplement techniques of elements which traits are one of heat or coolness within reason. It can be applied to both basic and advanced elemental natures. By knowing that each body that produces heat creates an air-cloak around themselves as to be capable of protecting from being affected by real temperature by feeling one which is eather few degrees cooler or hotter, user would use wind chakra as to eliminate it before the intial techniques reaches them. With performance of a single hand seal, user would coat a technique with wind chakra which function would be the one of affecting the air-cloak which is produced around entites. By doing this, the temperature that is felt by the technique intially sent would either increase or decrease (depending on the element used) due to opposing technique/entity not being in possession of the air-cloak which they are creating as to cushion the climate. So if a scorching technique is affected by the wind, it will not increase its size, flames and similar, however temperature which is felt by the opposing party would increase due to them not possessing the usual air-cloak which protects them from the said conditions. This technique is initiated with a performance of a single hand seal and due to its nature being the one to supplement other techniques once used it will happen in corresponding time-frame to the technique which it was used with. This would increase the damage of hot/cold techniques due to the increase in heat or coolness which is felt by those who are not enveloped by the air cloak.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Cannot be used with streaming techniques unless the user possesses a kekkei genkai which allows them to mold wind and x-element simultaneously or YY.
( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum. The Deva Path also grants another ability: Chibaku Tensei which allows the user to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique.
Active:
(Ekishousan’en: Kouroi Kiba Shimo Ryuu) – Liquid Nitrogen Release: Black Fanged Frost Dragon
Range: Short- Long
Damage points: 120 + 30 + 20 (Doom's Devour) = 170 (-30 to user)
Description: The user will perform a few hand seals and then releasing a cold breathe will cause the nitrogen in the air to rapidly cool and will result in the creation of a dragon like shape with just wings and no limbs that will then fly into the air and then sweep down upon the opponent and as it lands it splits into a spike cone like structure engulfing anyone who is within the radius of the blast (3 meter radius).
Note: -30 damage to user from use of technique
Note: Can only be performed once.
Note: User cannot perform Liquid Nitrogen for Two turns.
( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active
Chakra: 885 (30 - 20 - 50 - 40) = 745
Tracking: 60
Health: Healing interrupted (112HP - 30 from F rank = 82 HP)
EMS Activated (6/10)
Rinnegan Activated (2/6)
As Yosamu held the Crissaegrim he sees a massive buildup of that ice-like chakra from earlier within his opponent just before he breathes a massive dragon into form. It easily overpowers his wind bullet as it ascends into the sky and arcs toward him. Yosamu had theorized about the element's weakness before, but now it was time to put it to the test. He holds his humming sword to the sky directly at the dragon, but also through it at the dark clouds above.

Then, a massive bolt of lightning descends from the clouds and strikes the Crissaegrim, enhancing it tremendously as Yosamu gets to his feet and prepares to best the powerful creation. But as he stands he barely has time to appreciate balance as he's torn off his feet and thrown upward into the ice dragon's maw. This was not wind release; the demon boy held authority over something much more powerful--this Yosamu finally realizes. Cut short on both space and time, Yosamu relies on intuition as he initiates a rotation about himself with the help of his wings. As he turns he analyzes his own body's location compared to the approaching dragon, who's movements he could see and predict with utmost clarity. He extends the Crissaegrim mid-swing to create a full, 360-degree strike. With lightning coursing within and around his blade, it strikes the dragon with a sort of explosive force as the ice composing it is violently ripped apart. Yosamu would continue spinning as he rises, effectively bisecting the creation with his blade, thanks to his opponent's strange ability lifting him up.

But even after breaking through the dragon Yosamu still found himself on trajectory toward the yellow-haired boy. "As have I..." he responds as multiple blades of wind materialize around him, each the exact length and density as the one in his hand. They would immediately begin slashing at the air in front of him, and as he pulls nearer to the boy they would strike him too from almost every conceivable angle at once.

(Kamei Gigei: Raikōsen) Command Art: Lightning Ray Flash
Damage: 80 (+30 CM, +40 Lightning Sword) = 150
Description: The user will run Raiton chakra through their blade while holding it skyward, to activate this technique. This technique fills the air with energy – so much so, that Doton jutsu fall one rank (due to the charges in the air disrupting the formation as the energy disperses into the earth), and that a lightning bolt continuously streaks from the user’s sword, enveloping it in electricity, to the sky. Though meant as a Support technique, using the lightning to augment physical and water element attacks or by creative means, this technique is not without its own offensive measure. Once per turn, the user can swing their blade, and send a bolt of lightning flying in the direction of their swing – the energy is discharged from the constantly streaking bolt that originates from the blade, though this can only be done twice, and not on consecutive turns, due for the need for the electricity to replenish.

⚔ The lightning can only be fired once per turn, every other turn.
⚔ This jutsu last for four turns before the electricity dissipates, and all modifiers are returned to normal.
⚔ Only once per battle.
⚔ Raiton cannot be used for two turns after this jutsu ends, due to the air being unable to hold a charge after being supersaturated with energy.

(Fūton: Kuikku Ken no Jutsu)- Wind Release: Quick Sword Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 30 (+10 Sickle Draws) = 40
Damage: 60 (+15 AP, +30 CM, +20 Sickle Draws) = 125
Description: Based on the timeless principle of Iado, the art of releasing and sheathing ones sword in the blink of an eye, this technique entails a sort of mock Iado where the user will simply grab the handle of his sword while focusing his Fūton chakra. His chakra will then seep into the air around him to take command of the naturally occurring wind up to 5m from his position. By holding on the handle of the blade the user will use his Fūton chakra to replicate the entire blade down to the very length and density as invisible swords of wind, 6 in total. The swords can be heard, if not seen, as sharp whistling sounds as they sling around the user as well as the damage they do to any nearby objects such as the ground which makes the technique very noticeable. If one would look closely however, the blades can be observed as faint arcs of green Fūton chakra. The blades will slice at anything within 5m of the user's vision and can be pushed forward after being spawned to a maximum range of 10m using the air as a medium with a combined rank of A instead of individually. The technique is only applicable as long as he keeps his hand on the handle of the sword, once the user lets go the technique is ended. This prolonged usage can only last the entire turn it was performed.
Note(s):
- Can only be used 3×
- Requires contact with a bladed weapon
- While being performed user cannot perform any other chakra related techniques.

Chakra: 1250 - (10 + 15) = 1225
Sage Chakra: 655 - (40 + 40) = 575

Sharingan (3T)
Curse Mark Lvl 2
Sickle Draws 3/4
Bound Enhancement -> Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword