4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O he is a dude...

You must be registered for see images

The only person in DBZ you might get gender confusion from is Freiza I though it was a girl for the longest time....

Reactions: Lucifer

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O he is a dude...

The only person in DBZ you might get gender confusion from is Freiza I though it was a girl for the longest time....
what about Buu? i dont know what the F that pink blob is

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O he is a dude...

Lol yeah same here about Freiza

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what about Buu? i dont know what the F that pink blob is
Buu was obviously a guy you could see it when he went Kid Buu and Evil Buu but when Freiza powered up he looked like a girl with each power up look

It even looks like it's wearing lipstick

Last edited:

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O he is a dude...

lol same here i also thought he was a girl until not long ago

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They refer to Freiza as a he and say him... O_O so I'm guessing it's a guy..... and in the english dub and sub it's father say... "You will be prince of the galixcy''

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta is a guy. He is a "Prince" not "Princess" & He has a son with Bulma

& Freiza is Male to. King Cold Freiza's fathe calls him son. & in the non-cannon movies Cooler Frieza's brother calls him brother

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK Well I did talk about Freiza & This whole Thread is about Vegeta. If you have a problem with that then change the heading for this Thread & the original topic discussion.
I was the first person to answer the main topic and then it skewed to a side topic that is totally allowed... U_U so don't be a **** all I did was simply say we already knew what you said before you edited in more..... and I can't change it cause it's not my thread and I am not a moderator.... O_O

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frieza is gay but yeah hes a guy , Vegeta is definitely a man but he can sound a little feminine, buy is a male infant at first but than he turns into evil and kid buu and in both of those he is a guy

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was the first person to answer the main topic and then it skewed to a side topic that is totally allowed... U_U so don't be a **** all I did was simply say we already knew what you said before you edited in more..... and I can't change it cause it's not my thread and I am not a moderator.... O_O
Yeah & I'M allowed to answer the question of this Thread without you giving me s*** about it. I'M not the one being an a** you are. & by the way I did talk about your side topic & the answer to that question has been answered to. But I don't see you giving s*** to other people about answering it.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah & I'M allowed to answer the question of this Thread without you giving me s*** about it. I'M not the one being an a** you are. & by the way I did talk about your side topic & the answer to that question has been answered to. But I don't see you giving s*** to other people about answering it.
I didn't give you shit all I said was the question was already answered your the one who bit my head off...

Vegeta is a guy. He is a "Prince" not "Princess" & He has a son with Bulma
HightimesHoward said:
Yeah we know that but we are talking about Freiza now..... O_O
I don't see where I gave you any shit I simply told you the original question was answered and we were talking about something else as of that moment.... O_O if you feel like I did something wrong report me to a mod... but I still don't see where I did anything wrong....

dont worry... he acts like that most of the time...just chill ;)
Yep looks like I'm a total ass for telling him the original question was answer and the thread has skewed to a side topic.... I guess everyone should report me for being an epic noob....O_O

Last edited:

faizan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont worry... he acts like that most of the time...just chill ;)