Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Been waiting all day mate. Mostly my fault.

Previous thread #1:
Previous thread #2:

Previous post by Senpai:

I like this method, since you feel comfortable as well, I shall continue normally.

This technique can be performed after a set of 5 handseals. After making them, you will use the wind in your surroundings, and create a very strong wind stream, which is directed and scales based on the desires which you need. Based on who you are facing, you can create a very fast and strong stream of wind, which could even knock down very powerful trees. The win can push back weapons, solid based techniques, nullify lightning, or even push back enemies or summons. It entirely depends on your use-case of course. And a positive thing is that if you use a fiery explosion, or technique to ignite it, the fire stream will be a deadly attack against anyone.

This technique is very simply explained. You will simply release a sphere of wind, which can push back the enemy with a lot of force. The sphere is almost invisible, and not very large in size. The power would be enough to shatter bones of the enemy if not avoided or dodged. Simply physically blocking it, would give you quite a secure win. And honestly...there is not much more left for me to even say.

My Reply:

*pulls out my white war fan*

After pulling out my war fan which is held in my right hand I'd do a horizontal slash from right to left. With that single motion I'd manipulate the wind around my area in order to create a gust of wind in front of me. As its heading towards you it sweeps up dust with it thus obscuring your vision from seeing me while the wind blows you back and does minor flesh wounds.

*does he second application of it*

After you take my fan I do the hand signs you showed me while letting my chakra blend with the natural air around me. Once that is done I inhale deeply followed by exhaling hard which in turn creates a gust of sharp, rotating wind currents that pulls up dust from the ground whilst making its way to you therefore should block your view of me partially. The wind would then knock you back slightly while doing minor cuts to your flesh.

-

I quickly build up chakra within my lungs while deeply inhaling. Once that's done I exhale while manipulating my fuuton chakra as it comes out. The result is me releasing a stream of wind in your direction that quickly break apart into several (4) tornadoes of ripping wind. Two of the tornadoes come straight at you while picking up dust particles which in return causes dust to rise and hide my presence. The other two come from your right and left while also throwing around dust.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We supposed to use your previous thread z.z

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Break these two down for me please. Depending on your reply is how I will continue forwards

Last edited:

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We supposed to use your previous training thread z.z Also, I need a link to that please

Anywho, give me a quick run down of what you know about Wind release, then after I see your last thread we will continue on.
You said make the thread and link you. o__o

Don't blame a ***** for trying to follow orders. xD

Anyways...ahem.

As I have little to no experience with the element itself, this reply will be quite short. The only thing I know about Fuuton is that its cutting ability is only rivaled by Raiton. It is usually a constant, moving force that for the most part is invisible. You can however, with sharp eyes, see what it moves such as when it passes through grass, trees, water, etc. I am not much of a science guy so I couldn't go more in depth about it.

I would assume it is considered an offensive element because of its cutting power. Since it lacks substance like earth and water does, it can't really defend against most solid objects directly even if you compress the air.

It is quite obvious to mention Naruto as a wind user but we all know there are others. There are Temari, Asuma, and Sora the Pseudo Jinchuuriki.

Wind is a good compliment to water but really shows its worth when combined with fire though it must done in a small ratio as to not overpower the fire and cancel it.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got it, I edited my post so just go with what I said above
(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind

With these small whirlwinds, it can surely if not tear the enemy up, it can at least distract them long enough for another strategy. And with fire it will essentially burn them to crisp. Also if the winds at spiraling around the victim , I can just add tools to the wind to add the cutting effect. Lol but the use of fire can just negate the wind or an even stronger wind tech like the "wind cutter tech".

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain

I say the advantage to this jutsu would be that it can quickly be done with 3 seals and it can be combined with fire to make a swirling arson (lol) and it would be most effective when the enemy is trapped or can't move. But if an enemy is quick enough , they can dodge the attack in time , even though they're have to worry about the walls caving in on them and the wind / fire coming at them.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well running fire creates a circle on the ground around them so it would most likely form around them. I'd be careful how this one is used as it's range is only short, could easily catch yourself on fire if your not coffee. With the second one the thing going against this the most is time frame. Beings to complete the combo you'd have to use all 3 jutsu and the opponent can interrupt you after your first move goes thru. In case no ones ever told you, your opponents first move must go thru, there's no way other then special cj's that state otherwise to interrupt someone's first move. Found that out myself the hard way. Moving on..
(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.
Note: Can only be used by Sora Bios

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.
Break these two down. Be sure to bear in mind their strengths and weakness and how you see yourself using the jutsu, or even how you'd counter it if someone used it on you.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well running fire creates a circle on the ground around them so it would most likely form around them. I'd be careful how this one is used as it's range is only short, could easily catch yourself on fire if your not coffee. With the second one the thing going against this the most is time frame. Beings to complete the combo you'd have to use all 3 jutsu and the opponent can interrupt you after your first move goes thru. In case no ones ever told you, your opponents first move must go thru, there's no way other then special cj's that state otherwise to interrupt someone's first move. Found that out myself the hard way. Moving on..
Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.
Note: Can only be used by Sora Bios

Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.
Break these two down. Be sure to bear in mind their strengths and weakness and how you see yourself using the jutsu, or even how you'd counter it if someone used it on you.

Strange that it can only be used by Sora which I don't intend to use in the future but who knows. I might just try it out eventually. Sora makes slicing crescent waves or wind chakra that he controls with his will/thoughts which is weird because thats what you can do with chakra and a little bit of control. z.z

It was changed from mid-long range to a simple short range which is quite a downer as it lowers Sora's potential. It seems he can do this successively so more power to him. All in all its not as great as it appears especially since you can only do this in such a limited range.

This is a pretty neat defensive type technique if I may say so myself. To point out some pros, I'd look at its ability to completely neutralize any wind technique of the same rank. The way i think this happens is by dividing the technique in half, it'll become unstable and falter as a result. Good if you want to stop wind without the risk of overpowering it and causing harm to the surrounding or having to change the terrain to stop a wind jutsu. A con i guess would be the limit on what rank it can stop.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad, shoulda skipped that Sora only one, I'll make up for it. And I agree, it's nice that it can stop wind jutsu of a certain rank, and also if you list wind as a specialty you get a boost in what rank it can stop. Though to me a good old burst of fire would be a better choice. OK good, we will keep going on like this for now. I will post the jutsu, and I want you to break it down for me. I will add my two cents if I feel you misinterpreted anything, and answer any questions you may have.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad, shoulda skipped that Sora only one, I'll make up for it. And I agree, it's nice that it can stop wind jutsu of a certain rank, and also if you list wind as a specialty you get a boost in what rank it can stop. Though to me a good old burst of fire would be a better choice. OK good, we will keep going on like this for now. I will post the jutsu, and I want you to break it down for me. I will add my two cents if I feel you misinterpreted anything, and answer any questions you may have.

Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

Awesome. ^__^

Not much i can say on this jutsu. It will let me use a cutting gust of wins that has flower petals within it, so i guess the petals can be used to obscure someone's sight of me if I wanted to become hidden or escape. A con would be the range, if i had to pick a con. It wouldn't be well suited for an opponent in extended (Long) ranges. Though it says petals, it does say slicing winds as well, so it would indeed damage your opponent as well as hinder their eyesight.

A simple jutsu to say the least. By using wind Chakra in my hand I'll do a swing or motion which would have me release a wave of wind. The wind would have slicing properties so could cause a good portion of damage if it hits without defenses. The best thing i see about this would be the fact that it will only take a hand motion to get off, thus being something I'm able to use in close quarters or tight situations that needs a quick jutsu. I honestly don't see any cons for its rank either.

Similar to the jutsu above. I'd use a sword as a medium to release a cutting whirlwind from the blade that has considerable range. Very useful for someone who uses Kenjutsu seeing as I'd be able to release the whirlwind at any opportune moment when clashing with swords. If timed right I'd definitely be able to catch my opponent off guard and put them in a tight situation if i got it off in conjunction with Kenjutsu. The only drawback i can see is the NEED for a sword. Also, can this be used with other bladed weapons? For example, my war fan, or a kunai, an axe, a bladed spear etc. I would say to keep to make sure to use a sword with it otherwise people could call you out on that. You know how people are nowadays. xD

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, good job though we talked about that first one. Try not to do that again mkay?
I would say just use a sword to be on the safe side, as it does not mention any other type of bladed weapon.

Alright, moving forwards.
(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.
Almost to B ranks, break these two down and keep up the good work on the details. Your doing well

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, good job though we talked about that first one. Try not to do that again mkay?
I would say just use a sword to be on the safe side, as it does not mention any other type of bladed weapon.

Alright, moving forwards.
(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Almost to B ranks, break these two down and keep up the good work on the details. Your doing well

A shuriken-like technique is always welcome especially when used tactfully against summons. Although this isn't the exact same technique they used on one of Pain's multi-headed dog, it can still be used the same. The spinning disk could be used to sever the feet of a summon though considering this is C-Rank I don't quite know if it would have that same impact damage. I'd definitely like to try this in conjunction with a fire technique to give it a more deadly effect (making it a B-Rank possibly). Now considering you are using a fan with this I doubt you can manipulate it to the extent that you can change/bend the shape of the wind. Unlike fire which mostly has a limited range, Wind is one of the most useful both because of its power but its range which suits me perfectly. One thing I'd like to ask is to what extent do you think you can manipulate wind when using fan techniques like this? I am of the opinion you can only control the path of the technique and not the overall shape of it.

(Futon: Jōshō Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique

This subtly reminds me of what Temari was using against Tenten in the Chuunin Exams but I know it's not. A steel fan can really so some damage if you're hit by it. Using wind in conjunction with this on your opponent is a good short range attack but I presume your vulerable when wielding giant fans like this. That is why most attacks using a giant fan have a longer range so as to keep the user from exposing their lack of CQC prowess. However if you are smart and observant, you can overcome such weaknesses. It just takes time and careful planning. xD

As for the technique, hitting your opponent into the air is already a plus as that leaves little options to evade/block the technique and more so once the wind pushes you back. If you were smart you would follow up wit a fire technique to really augment the wind's impact but only after your opponent is in the air.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm..I don't see anything that states one could alter it's path so I'd be careful about that. Normally the jutsu would say something like "Using hand gestures you can make it change trajectory" or something so I'm not sure you can. Be worth asking in Q&A to find out. Also if used in the right situation this one could lop someones nugget clean off their shoulders.

Indeed it is a nice jutsu, I like that it follows up the strike with wind as well, easy to push someone back out of your face and good for a follow up attack like you stated using katon or whatnot. An excellent underused jutsu imo.
Moving forwards..
(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Alright same drill as before. Last 2 C ranks

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm..I don't see anything that states one could alter it's path so I'd be careful about that. Normally the jutsu would say something like "Using hand gestures you can make it change trajectory" or something so I'm not sure you can. Be worth asking in Q&A to find out. Also if used in the right situation this one could lop someones nugget clean off their shoulders.

Indeed it is a nice jutsu, I like that it follows up the strike with wind as well, easy to push someone back out of your face and good for a follow up attack like you stated using katon or whatnot. An excellent underused jutsu imo.
Moving forwards..
(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Alright same drill as before. Last 2 C ranks

I am starting to like fan techniques. <3

(Futon: Reppū Bakufū no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique

Now this one isn't quite clear on what else it can do as "wind" can be anything. According to the internet, a gale is anywhere from 39~54 mph or 63~87 kmph. So taking from that, the technique probably builds up as soon as its released, being able to push back or damage whatever comes in contact with it. This must mean this technique is more of a pushing force rather than a slicing wind. If I am correct and taking into consideration its rank, this technique should be able to deflect projectiles and break through small defenses if in mid range. What I like about this particular technique is that it can also be used in a variety of ways without being restrictive (other than requiring a fan). I've read that for people to start losing some control while exposed to wind is 60 mph so considering this isn't even that high, its not enough to make someone fly. Am I right? >_>

Streams. <3

This one looks to be more helpful despite its scarce description. With this you can augment the power of streaming fire techniques (if used with a clone/ally) or fire projectiles or at least I hope it does. Considering it can reach up to mid range must mean it is quite strong. I'd be a good idea to use this on the ground to make a dust cloud as well as adding some debris to it. I could also use this in tight situations without the need for handseals (taijutsu >_>). By the name I assume this technique more a whirlwind than just a gust of wind. I wonder if you can manipulate the whirlwind to come down like a falling tower and either crash on the opponent or come down and push the opponent back by continuously spiraling forward?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well remember the RP and rl are two separate things. if the jutsu says they are flying, they are flying. As for the other, I'd stick to it's description of just creating a powerful stream of wind from your mouth. If you start trying to stretch it to do other things you may find yourself quoted and on the losing end.

Excellent work. It is a good idea to mention having a fan on your bio so you can have access to these fan related techniques. Moving on.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Alright we made it to B ranks. keep it up

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well remember the RP and rl are two separate things. if the jutsu says they are flying, they are flying. As for the other, I'd stick to it's description of just creating a powerful stream of wind from your mouth. If you start trying to stretch it to do other things you may find yourself quoted and on the losing end.

Excellent work. It is a good idea to mention having a fan on your bio so you can have access to these fan related techniques. Moving on.

Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Alright we made it to B ranks. keep it up

The episode it comes out on is...vague at best. So have to use my imagination at this point. xD

I assume that you make a slash (a horizontal slash would make more sense) that then releases a whirlwind around you. Similar to a cj of Zaphkiels. The whirwind is able keep others away especially those in close combat, giving you some distance if they aren't stupid enough to get close. The techniques description makes me more confused about it than explaining it to me. It says it removes materials (like sand) on the user (like a vaccum) but the user performs a slash first. So basically its an attack you use on yourself? That's...different. Especially if your opponent decides to add a higher ranked fire technique that can then backfire on you. A little risky to me and not something I'd want to use but at least I can exploit it if my enemy uses it. xD

Now this is a technique I would use on a regular basis since I love ninja tools. This is rather strange though as while it increases the potential of a blade, specifically a sword, there is no actual increase to it like adding damage to it. Instead I believe it becomes this specific technique. I say this because unlike this:

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.
It doesn't add to it making it...different but still useful though as its not limited in its use. Plus this one you can add with any weapon (within reason) making it versatile. So I like it a lot.

(Fūton: Shippū Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot

Okay so is it like example A or B? It says its a stream which I get. But then it says it takes the shape of a twister. That can mean it blows and makes a twister or the stream itself becomes like a twister. Other than that it's straightforward as all it does is travel towards the opponent. If it's like example A, then adding a fire technique to the mix via a clone or ally would make this quite interesting. If it's like example B, then I would advise against it and instead combine it with water or earth debris. I think example A would be neat to use as a defensive maneuver while B is more of an offensive maneuver. It would be nice to add some makibishi into the twister as no matter what angle it travels in, enhanced by wind it can cause a lot of damage.

Example A
Example B

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Peacock, I don't think you slash, rather you hold your sword molding wind chakra into it, then release it outwards from your self like a vortex. The wind originating from you is what pushes materials away from your person. Good for if someone covers your body in something like gushing water imprisonment for instance.
I also like the versatility of vacuum blade.
It's like example A, and your right a combined fire jutsu would work nicely..

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
Nice simple jutsu with decent range, can be used to stop projectiles thrown at you and then carry onwards delivering B ranked damage to the enemy, possibly even hitting them with their own weapons
(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.
I'm sure you can see this, raising your sword you slash it downwards creating a gust of wind. Not exactly devastating but can send someone flying back, also can be delivered with a sword slash to someone increasing the damage done.
(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.
Fan, or no fan. Can be used either way with the same results, a sliced up dizzy opponent hitting the ground pretty hard after the tornado ends.

OK, you know the drill by now

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Peacock, I don't think you slash, rather you hold your sword molding wind chakra into it, then release it outwards from your self like a vortex. The wind originating from you is what pushes materials away from your person. Good for if someone covers your body in something like gushing water imprisonment for instance.
I also like the versatility of vacuum blade.
It's like example A, and your right a combined fire jutsu would work nicely..

Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
Nice simple jutsu with decent range, can be used to stop projectiles thrown at you and then carry onwards delivering B ranked damage to the enemy, possibly even hitting them with their own weapons
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.
I'm sure you can see this, raising your sword you slash it downwards creating a gust of wind. Not exactly devastating but can send someone flying back, also can be delivered with a sword slash to someone increasing the damage done.
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.
Fan, or no fan. Can be used either way with the same results, a sliced up dizzy opponent hitting the ground pretty hard after the tornado ends.

OK, you know the drill by now

Sorry for the belated reply. :s

This looks like a cool move I plan on using with Kenjutsu not to mention you can block some projectiles with it. Would be a good move to open with if your opponent decides to throw kunai at you or use like a small fire technique. There's not much to this considering it is straightforward. I like the range and considering it can be used from anywhere, would be nice to use from above them or behind them. Seems like a sneaky one to use if used right.

Pretty much the same thing as the previous one. I'm starting to think that if they combined all these similar jutsus together we'd have less jutsu to learn and make the process faster.

:|

The only difference with this one is that you slash downwards and release a gust of wind. Situational at best and not much to say on this one.

Temari...I love using her in NUNS. Hee hee.

This one is a greater version of her Slashing Tornado which is awesome to say the least. The one in the game shows two small tornadoes that converge and create a much bigger one. Don't know if that is the same or not but was a good watch. Regardless, the cutting wind from the tornado is quite substantial even for a B-rank like this. What would make this more majestic is using an appropriate fire technique that will increase the lethality of the tornado. It's techniques like these that make me want to carry a fan around for battles but I'm too into swords to just drop them. But likewise, I treasure these.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
We'll continue how Vegeta had you doing it.

Wind release generally goes well with Kenjutsu, so a few of the techniques include the use of a sword.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.
Wind Return. You use your wind chakra to split and incoming wind technique, which allows you to take control of it and redirect it back towards your opponent. If successful then the sent back technique gain +5 damage. I've barely used this though.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.
They're also a few wind techniques on the jutsu list that originally belonged to Gaara. For this one you just gather the dust/sand in the environment and combine it wind your wind chakra to create a huge gust or dust/sand. The gust is able to push away up to medium sized objects, and also serves to blind your foe.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.
Hurricane fist used to be one of the most used techniques. By simply punching in any direction you can release a giant, adaptable whirlwind that move in the direction you punched. Up until last year people used it to propel themselves skyward, but it was ruled that the technique is incapable of doing so.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll continue how Vegeta had you doing it.

Wind release generally goes well with Kenjutsu, so a few of the techniques include the use of a sword.

Type:Supplementary/Attack
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.
Wind Return. You use your wind chakra to split and incoming wind technique, which allows you to take control of it and redirect it back towards your opponent. If successful then the sent back technique gain +5 damage. I've barely used this though.

Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.
They're also a few wind techniques on the jutsu list that originally belonged to Gaara. For this one you just gather the dust/sand in the environment and combine it wind your wind chakra to create a huge gust or dust/sand. The gust is able to push away up to medium sized objects, and also serves to blind your foe.

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.
Hurricane fist used to be one of the most used techniques. By simply punching in any direction you can release a giant, adaptable whirlwind that move in the direction you punched. Up until last year people used it to propel themselves skyward, but it was ruled that the technique is incapable of doing so.

I saw this. I thought it was pretty impressive when Kujaku used it against Temari. She literally cut the wind technique in half and what was left, she expanded it. That pretty much knocked out Temari lol.

However in our RP, we are stuck with using handseals and basically taking the time to use our chakra to cut it. So overall...I'd use this one a case by case basis but it seems just a waste of time when there are so many better wind techniques out there that can do much more and require no handseals or less effort. But nonetheless, it is still a good technique. I mean you defend against the technique then use it against your enemy.

I wonder though, can you defend AND send back the attack or do you have to choose one function?

So basically your own private sandstorm? Nice. In the anime it's done differently than how Gaara did it. He inhales dust/sand in the environment and then as he exhales, he blows out the sand cloud that is able to disperse all of Naruto's Kage Bunshin. The description here seems a little more flexible in which it says you gather from your environment and then release it. I can see several ways it can be misunderstood. Don't know if that would be abuse or just the technique being flexible. Nonetheless, good technique to use against more than one enemy especially against the aburame clan. Gives me a couple ideas of my own too. I'll be saving this for Pantha hue hue hue.

A yes the famous technique. Didn't people use this to escape Swamp of the Underworld? Now, a couple questions. What part is actually adaptable? Like can you control the wind that comes out of your fist or just the direction you aim it at?

From its description it seems to be able to do anything as it leaves everything to the imagination. Easily abusable and from observing its use over the years, I can now see why. I was thinking these rulings remind me of a courtroom and how people bring up cases of other trials to plead their case. Hee hee.

Anyways, this seems like a wonderful jutsu to use in taijutsu. Better than that D-Rank fire jutsu that lets you shoot fire from your limbs.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I mean it's called Wind Return for a reason lol. I don't think you have a choice but to send the attack back.

In the case of hurricane fist, it's the whirlwind itself that s adaptable. Now we move on to the other set of techniques

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.
So for this one wind chakra is condensed to form a massive demon-like claw that extends from your dominant hand. This claw can not only strike and grab targets, but can also be used to deflect weapons and certain attacks.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.
Simply covers your hand with wind chakra and use it to attack the opponent. You can punch the ground with your wind enveloped fist to cause the earth to split and buckle, which in turn will throw your opponent off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.
Similar to the one above, except this one is for your legs. Cover your leg with wind chakra and use it to attack your opponent. It's powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet, so it should be able to slice through a regular person's body >.>