Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps try hear out this indian lady doing a tedtalk on veganism. There are actually quite a few indians doing tedtalks on veganism and permaculture
No one is interested in video. Such low view count in 6 years. I am not adding to it either.

PETA hires. The vegan product sellers pay. Someone needs to convince people to buy quinoa at Rs 300 per KG in name of health. It's business. & this is coming from someone doesn't even touch meat and not really against vegan. But it's not realistic and practical all the time.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think we should deal with humanity's problems before we deal with those of other species. How about solving world hunger before we go into tedious and extreme diet debates?

Reactions: Avani

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one is interested in video. Such low view count in 6 years. I am not adding to it either.

PETA hires. The vegan product sellers pay. Someone needs to convince people to buy quinoa at Rs 300 per KG in name of health. It's business. & this is coming from someone doesn't even touch meat and not really against vegan. But it's not realistic and practical all the time.
I think we should deal with humanity's problems before we deal with those of other species. How about solving world hunger before we go into tedious and extreme diet debates?
If both you only knew that world hunger is directly related the livestock industry.. There are over 70 billion livestock that consume 1/3 of the global fresh water supply and the majority of crops grown worldwide. If the entire U.S. alone would go vegan they'd have enough crops to feed 800 million people.

Animal agriculture is the leading cause of deforestation.

Veganism goes hand in hand with solving global issues such as world hunger, deforestation, diseases and greenhouse gas emissions.

Insight, Avani.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If both you only knew that world hunger is directly related the livestock industry.. There are over 70 billion livestock that consume 1/3 of the global fresh water supply and the majority of crops grown worldwide. If the entire U.S. alone would go vegan they'd have enough crops to feed 800 million people.

Veganism goes hand in hand with solving global issues such as world hunger.

Insight, Avani.
Fix your own country Yowyan. Do not try to run others.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Veganism goes hand in hand with solving global issues such as world hunger, deforestation, diseases and greenhouse gas emissions.

Insight, Avani.
Yeah, maybe indirectly but don't tell me it's the best, let alone the only way to go about it.

What country was I trying to run?..
Country? Mate, as far as I can tell, you're preaching to the whole planet .

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, maybe indirectly but don't tell me it's the best, let alone the only way to go about it.

Country? Mate, as far as I can tell, you're preaching to the whole planet .
If you can eliminate the leading cause of several global issues by abolishing one industry alone, why would you dismiss it? Just for taste alone.

Very edgy

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you can eliminate the leading cause of several global issues by abolishing one industry alone, why would you dismiss it? Just for taste alone.

Very edgy
This way of looking at it is too simplistic. Why dismiss other ways that don't require us to abolish such an important thing?

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This way of looking at it is too simplistic. Why dismiss other ways that don't require us to abolish such an important thing?
You're looking at an industry that is responsible for 91% of the amazon's deforestation, the leading cause of species extinction, water pollution and shortage, cardiovascular- and heart diseases, alzheimer, osteoporosis, high blood pressure/cholesterol, various forms of cancer, diabetes, the list goes on.

What is important about it? This surgeon is a cognitive sound 104 year old and has been vegan for over 50 years.

You must be registered for see medias